PDA

View Full Version : Virtual Rape: are you a victim?

aGameOfThrones
08-29-2014, 12:25 PM
A gamer and digital journal was bombarded with harassing online messages after she spoke out about ‘virtual rape’ in online gaming. CityNews Adrian Ghobrial has the story.

Video: http://www.citynews.ca/2014/08/26/gamer-harassed-online-after-speaking-out-about-virtual-rape/?__federated=1

I've been a victim of virtual rape, murder, discrimination, harassed, stalked and other crap, but I just turn the game off and watch some gameofthrones.

Suzanimal
08-29-2014, 01:05 PM
I watched the video at the link.:rolleyes:

So when I get killed in Halo, should I call the police? I have been murdered after all.

I've never been raped but some little punk "tea bagged" my muh man once.:eek:

RonPaulIsGreat
08-29-2014, 01:36 PM
Hrmmmm, is that a real video, I thought it was like an onion video, but then clicked on other videos on the site and they seemed real.

If that is real, I can't express my disgust for those women, and their oversensitive stupid "feelings", which they are now going to use as "evidence" of a "rape culture", while ignoring the insanity that it is a freaking video game, that doesn't even look real. Absurdity defined. They should be confined to mental hospitals not highlighted on the news like a real injustice has occurred.

Video Summation: Waaaaa My pussy hurts...

satchelmcqueen
08-29-2014, 03:35 PM

So when I get killed in Halo, should I call the police? I have been murdered after all.

but was there penetration? even a 1/4 inch in, makes it rape. the "tip" of it is still part of "it". dont blame yourself my friend. it wasnt your fault.

presence
08-29-2014, 03:49 PM
Oh ffs this is beyond stupid.

aGameOfThrones
08-29-2014, 04:00 PM
is it police brutality when I get beat up in GTA?

Danke
08-29-2014, 04:42 PM
I feel left out.

heavenlyboy34
08-29-2014, 05:10 PM
SMFH. Good thing these ladies are too young to remember DOOM and ROTT deathmatches well. They'd still be quaking.

DamianTV
08-29-2014, 05:59 PM
If it wasnt for Virtual Date Rape, I'd never get laid!

John F Kennedy III
08-29-2014, 06:37 PM
I've been a victim of virtual rape, murder, discrimination, harassed, stalked and other crap, but I just turn the game off and watch some gameofthrones.

Exactly. Think you're being raped? Just watch Game of Thrones :)

Feminists have completely distorted the definition of rape....and equality....and wage gap....etc

green73
08-29-2014, 06:45 PM
This is very hard for me to talk about, but yes. That's all I have to say at this time. /logging out

p.s. Could that page have any more javascripts? I feel like I'd have to be raped again just to view the video.

aGameOfThrones
08-29-2014, 07:14 PM
idiot from video: I can hear them, you know, making those rape sounds over my headset. the similarities are there between real rape and virtual rape.

John F Kennedy III
08-29-2014, 08:22 PM

HAHAHA

thoughtomator
08-29-2014, 08:24 PM
mashin' the sit/stand key on ur corpse

PaulConventionWV
08-29-2014, 11:36 PM
idiot from video: I can hear them, you know, making those rape sounds over my headset. the similarities are there between real rape and virtual rape.

I think it's time for her to step away from the game for a while.

Hey, idiot! If you don't want to see it, then turn it the f**k off!

fr33
08-29-2014, 11:46 PM
Every single one of these morons should be responded to as such, "I don't care about your feelings or opinions. Prove that you were physically abused or shut up."

These are the people that received trophies and ribbons just for participating. They were taught that their feelings are more important than reality.

John F Kennedy III
08-30-2014, 12:27 AM
mashin' the sit/stand key on ur corpse

Oh so you play WOW too :)

green73
08-30-2014, 12:39 AM

Fucking console peasant.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-30-2014, 02:47 AM
Most of my neg reps come from one poster. Does that count?

Christian Liberty
08-30-2014, 08:38 AM
What the heck is "virtual rape"?

MelissaWV
08-30-2014, 08:51 AM
This is difficult for me to talk about, even after all of these years.

I was on a virtual hunting trip. The sky was blue, the trees were still and bright with fluffy green foliage. My gun was new and novel and I was ready to put it to use. The grass was high and would provide perfect cover for my prey.

I had a feeling that my wily opponent would break to my left, so I swung my weapon that way, ready to send dinner spiraling to its death out of the sky. Sure enough, a mallard broke cover and tried to dodge my first shot, but I scored a direct hit! Feeling overconfident, I killed duck after duck, my mind full of wonderful methods I could employ to feed not only my family, but friends and neighbors.

The ducks came faster, sometimes taking off in pairs to confound me, but I succeeded so often that I thought nothing of it when I turned my head aside to sneeze... just for a moment... just for a second. And then... AND THEN...

http://www.gifwave.com/media/12348/dog-pixel-game-pain-duck-hunt_200s.gif

Sometimes I can still hear the dog's taunting laugh in my nightmares to this day.

Suzanimal
08-30-2014, 09:03 AM

All I heard was a lot of giggling then someone said, "Dude, I think you just tea bagged Jon's mom." (I thought I was getting farted on)

thoughtomator
08-30-2014, 09:16 AM
Oh so you play WOW too :)

That actually predates WoW by quite a bit... I remember doing that when I played Everquest almost 15 years ago. A lot of what went into the early versions of WoW (e.g. instancing, spirit healers, raid count limits) were direct responses to play-experience failures from that earlier game.

juleswin
08-30-2014, 10:06 AM
Just last night, I hogtied a prostitute in Red dead redemption and took her to the rail tracks just so I can get a trophy. What kind of jail time do I get from that? Then again, thank god this is only been confirmed to be happening in Canada (and definitely Sweden). Just imagine the kind of beating you'll get once your prison mates find out you are in jail for virtual rape.

Below is another news coverage of the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Njt5FsU5Xc

asurfaholic
08-30-2014, 10:17 AM
Short answer. Yes. But I liked it

coastie
08-30-2014, 02:11 PM
Raped? No. But I do hate when I'm playing call of duty, and the lobby has one chick in it and every guy in there is trying to play Casanova, like they're actually ever gonna meet her. I've heard guys go into straight up psycho jealous rages over "their girl" in the lobby(yeah, I really heard someone say that once).

Hey, "rape victims"...there's usually a MUTE option, or take your fucking headset off.

SMFH

Carlybee
08-30-2014, 02:53 PM
Sadly we live in a world where children are suspended from school for drawing pictures of guns so it wouldn't surprise me to see some idiot libtard try to get some sort of legislation passed against virtual scenarios.

Anti Federalist
08-30-2014, 03:04 PM
I do not understand any of this.

DamianTV
08-30-2014, 08:23 PM
Sadly we live in a world where children are suspended from school for drawing pictures of guns so it wouldn't surprise me to see some idiot libtard try to get some sort of legislation passed against virtual scenarios.

Why not? Now authors are arrested over telling stories of school shootings...

---

I swear if it wasnt for the TSA, no one would be interested in fondling my junk...

Carlybee
08-30-2014, 08:51 PM
I swear if it wasnt for the TSA, no one would be interested in fondling my junk...

Maybe you need to play more video games :)

satchelmcqueen
08-30-2014, 08:52 PM
All I heard was a lot of giggling then someone said, "Dude, I think you just tea bagged Jon's mom." (I thought I was getting farted on)

u just made me blow snot out of my nose with the farting comment. ty for ruining my bowl of ramen. :)

HVACTech
08-30-2014, 09:08 PM
testing, testing,.. 1, 2, 3.
dear suzeanimal.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=fs1zTBbQcSc

waits for black suburbans to show up... :D

pcosmar
08-30-2014, 09:39 PM
I have one female toon in WoW.

"Eldinna" an Unholy Death Night.

Though I don't do much PvP.. She is formidable. Rape no.. Reaping yes.

http://us.battle.net/static-render/us/greymane/58/120745786-profilemain.jpg?alt=/wow/static/images/2d/profilemain/class/6-1.jpg

bolil
08-31-2014, 12:24 AM
I was virtually teabagged tonight. Fortunately I got the perps steam ID. What is my next step in obtaining justice? First, for the murder. Second, for the violation. I am pretty sure the perp was wall hacking, too, which is a violation of my virtual privacy.

fr33
08-31-2014, 12:29 AM
I was virtually teabagged tonight. Fortunately I got the perps steam ID. What is my next step in obtaining justice? First, for the murder. Second, for the violation. I am pretty sure the perp was wall hacking, too, which is a violation of my virtual privacy.

Call Al Sharpton and tell him you're replacing him.

VIDEODROME
08-31-2014, 12:57 AM
Infected

Molested

Shit Stick!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DAJG8tF5MQM

Suzanimal
08-31-2014, 02:55 AM
u just made me blow snot out of my nose with the farting comment. ty for ruining my bowl of ramen. :)

I did you a favor.

Suzanimal
08-31-2014, 02:57 AM

My kid thinks he got phished on Steam. He changed his password, I'm not sure what else to do.:confused:

Feeding the Abscess
08-31-2014, 03:25 AM
Just last night, I hogtied a prostitute in Red dead redemption and took her to the rail tracks just so I can get a trophy. What kind of jail time do I get from that? Then again, thank god this is only been confirmed to be happening in Canada (and definitely Sweden). Just imagine the kind of beating you'll get once your prison mates find out you are in jail for virtual rape.

Below is another news coverage of the story

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Njt5FsU5Xc

Yo, you wanna run through the online stuff in Red Dead?

Feeding the Abscess
08-31-2014, 03:28 AM
Fucking console peasant.

First two Halo titles were also released on PC.

orenbus
08-31-2014, 03:48 AM
Wow.

I wonder how they would react if they saw this video from 2006, when a group decides to crash a virtual funeral for someone that died IRL.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHJVolaC8pw

Suzanimal
08-31-2014, 04:22 AM
testing, testing,.. 1, 2, 3.
dear suzeanimal.

waits for black suburbans to show up... :D

:D Black suburbans have been dispatched.

You're back in the cool kids club.

Suzanimal
08-31-2014, 04:27 AM
Fucking console peasant.

http://i.imgur.com/iwfmP3Km.jpg

:( We can't all be as cool as you green.

newbitech
08-31-2014, 07:22 AM
Lets not get distracted by "virtual rape". Real rape is occurring right now every day inside of HOSPITALS in the name of SCIENCE.

Psychiatrists, especially those who deal with the homeless and helpless are force 1 person every minute in the United States to be injected with mind altering drugs against their will.

The justifications for holding someone down and stabbing a needle into their body full of brain toxic chemicals are:

1.) The person refuses to willingly swallow the chemicals
2.) The person defends themselves against the aggressors who are holding him/her without due process and without a crime or victim
3.) The person prays to Jesus to save himself/herself because no one else has the power to save that person from the spellbinding being done in psych hospitals
4,) The person LOUDLY and ASSERTIVELY demands their rights be respected

"Virtual violence" is a distraction. It's part of the psychobabble mind game that the social engineers have put in place to distract people from discussing REAL RAPE.

Deprogram from this shit please and focus on the issues where constitutionally protected rights are being stripped away RIGHT UNDER MY NOSE AND YOUR NOSE/