PDA

View Full Version : Your child home sick from school? Expect a cop to stop by your job.

green73
08-27-2014, 08:01 AM
https://i.imgur.com/a7b8SLK.jpg

http://www.reddit.com/r/Bad_Cop_No_Donut/comments/2eoovz/your_child_home_sick_from_school_expect_a/

Root
08-27-2014, 08:11 AM
Hide yo dogs

Spikender
08-27-2014, 08:18 AM
As usual, let the armed thugs of the state basically be the middleman between all conflicts because bureaucrats are too scared to crawl out of their cubbyholes, thus increasing your likelihood of getting your stack popped off.

Fantastic.

CaptUSA
08-27-2014, 08:21 AM
http://usedlockers.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Prinicpal-Ed-Rooney-Ferris-Beuller.jpg
I should have gotten a cop to do my dirty work...

oyarde
08-27-2014, 08:53 AM
I would tell the constable to take a hike .

otherone
08-27-2014, 09:05 AM
TRUANCY
http://www.utahcriminallaw.net/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/2047SWAT-Team-about-to-blow-door_PG1.jpg
POLICE

presence
08-27-2014, 09:15 AM
Prison Indoctrination Camps

aGameOfThrones
08-27-2014, 09:56 AM
I TOLD YOU TO LEARN!!!!

http://timethemoment.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dw-2010407-0447_b.jpg?w=735

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 10:47 AM
Just doing their job...

Very effectively I might add.

Nothing like having cops show up at your door, just to let you know you're under total surveillance.

Wonder how long it will be before GlobalHyperMegaCorp starts sending cops around to employee's homes, making sure they really are "sick today and can't come in"?

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 10:49 AM
TexAss....why does this not surprise me...New Jersey South.

Intoxiklown
08-27-2014, 10:55 AM
Damn. My children's school will give you a courtesy call from the nurse's office to check, but they don't send a police officer.

And agree with AF ( I think this is your point), wtf is going on with Texas?? I know it's everywhere, yeah yeah. But Texas seems to be leading the damn way, determined to outdo Kalifornia.

Wooden Indian
08-27-2014, 11:04 AM
We get a recorded or "canned" call saying your kid was absent from school today. No problem with that.
To send a copper to someone's home to alert or condemn an undocumented absence is a whole 'nother World of bat shit crazy.

They're so concerned with Officer Safety yet they will run them around town beating on unsuspecting peoples doors. What could go wrong there?

SeanTX
08-27-2014, 11:29 AM
Just doing their job...

Very effectively I might add.

Nothing like having cops show up at your door, just to let you know you're under total surveillance.

I don't know why anybody would willingly open up their door for a police officer. Would they open the door to a street gang member from the Bloods or the Crips?

There's no law (yet) requiring a person to answer a door knock from a cop who doesn't have a warrant, and if they REALLY want in they're coming in anyway. Or will get you at some other time and place. Just ignore them like you would any other dangerous-looking creep you saw trespassing on your porch.

SeanTX
08-27-2014, 11:32 AM
They're so concerned with Officer Safety yet they will run them around town beating on unsuspecting peoples doors. What could go wrong there?

And they run around all day picking fights with people who can't/won't fight back -- and go around "putting lumps" on those same people. Then they whine and cry when somebody finally does fight back (usually when they don't have a 10-1 advantage to bully people).

Wooden Indian
08-27-2014, 11:36 AM
I don't know why anybody would willingly open up their door for a police officer. Would they open the door to a street gang member from the Bloods or the Crips?

There's no law (yet) requiring a person to answer a door knock from a cop, and if they REALLY want in they're coming in anyway. Or will get you at some other time and place. Just ignore them like you would any other dangerous-looking creep you saw standing on your porch.

This ^^^

Just last year we had 2 coppers beating on our door around 9-10:00 PM. I asked them what they wanted and they wanted in to "look around". Said they were responding to a silent alarm at my home. One problem... I don't have one. What I did have though, was a brand new 9mm pistol I had just purchased for my wife only a few hours before. Wonder if it had something to do with that or did they have the wrong address?

Anyhow, they argued as to why I wouldn't let them in. I simply stated, "because you're strangers demanding to come into my home. Go away."
They stood there for a while. Then sat in their car out front for a bit longer still, then pulled away never to be heard from again.

Were they expecting fucking coffee cake and a handjob? Not coming into my home without a warrant, pal. Beat feet.

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 11:42 AM
Were they expecting fucking coffee cake and a handjob?

This will be required before too much longer.

Failure to comply will be determined to be "resisting" and harboring "anti officer attitudes".

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 11:46 AM
And agree with AF ( I think this is your point), wtf is going on with Texas?? I know it's everywhere, yeah yeah. But Texas seems to be leading the damn way, determined to outdo Kalifornia.

Well I know they love themselves some surveillance state, cameras are everywhere.

The "why" is a little harder to answer, I think it is a combination of native Texans being mostly a "law and order" conservative bunch, combined with the enormous influx of Kaliforians, New Yorkers, Illinoisans and immigrants.

Poor bastards are being swamped by statists from every point of the compass.

luctor-et-emergo
08-27-2014, 11:49 AM
Why do schools need cops ?
Secondly, why do mention that a uniformed deputy will visit, what else would they send, off duty or under cover cops ? At first I read uninformed, but that would have been too much I guess.
Don't these cops have traffic stops to do or something ?

SeanTX
08-27-2014, 12:08 PM
This ^^^

Just last year we had 2 coppers beating on our door around 9-10:00 PM. I asked them what they wanted and they wanted in to "look around". Said they were responding to a silent alarm at my home. One problem... I don't have one. What I did have though, was a brand new 9mm pistol

If they really wanted into your house they would have lied and said that they received a "911 hangup call" from your house (yes, cops have admitted to lying about that). Then it's "exigent circumstances", and your door is getting kicked in , they have to do that to make sure you are "safe" -- because they just care so much about us and our safety. And if you have a dog, it's getting ventilated, for their safety.

I'm glad you didn't open the door with your 9mm in hand -- plenty of fools have died that way. Never call the cops, and never open your door to a cop.

Wooden Indian
08-27-2014, 12:18 PM
I'm glad you didn't open the door with your 9mm in hand -- plenty of fools have died that way. Never call the cops, and never open your door to a cop.

Scary thing is, I had it, 2 mags, and 100 rounds sat out with a cleaning kit in the floor next to a .38 and another box of 50 when they started beating on the door.

We bought the 9mm, went to the range, came home and I was cleaning the guns when they came a knocking. I can only imagine their reaction had they seen a citizen sitting in their own home with arms and ammo while they lurked at the door. Would have ended badly.

I guess the point is, you're never safe from them. Even minding your own damned business in your own damned home. Sending these goons out over school absences will only result in kidnappings, death and disfigurement.

jbauer
08-27-2014, 12:52 PM
just so we're clear. We're now providing cops with tanks and machine guns so they can go around and tell me that billy didn't make it to class today?

Philhelm
08-27-2014, 01:24 PM
TexAss....why does this not surprise me...New Jersey South.

Bunch of rebels and rugged individualists in the Republic of Texas. :rolleyes:

Danke
08-27-2014, 01:31 PM
I think when a teacher or school administrator calls in sick, they should have a swat team pay them a visit to make sure they are ok and not a hostage, etc.

Danke
08-27-2014, 01:32 PM
dup

SeanTX
08-27-2014, 01:45 PM
I think when a teacher or school administrator calls in sick, they should have a swat team pay them a visit to make sure they are ok and not a hostage, etc.

NYPD is hiring retired police officers to perform "non-patrol" duties, and one of those will be to check on active duty officers who called in sick. I can't imagine a cop ratting out another cop for playing hooky from work -- they'll probably just swap war stories for a while over coffee -- then the retired cop will confirm that the "sick" cop was indeed ill, while collecting that sweet pay to go along with the pension :

http://nypost.com/2014/08/06/nypd-offers-retired-cops-part-time-jobs/

The NYPD is offering a sweet deal to its retirees, asking hundreds of them to consider part-time, non-patrol jobs with the department while still collecting their pensions, according to a survey sent out Wednesday and obtained by The Post.

The returning retirees would work as recruiters and instructors, and might also be called on to scrutinize applicants and make verification visits to cops who call in sick.

fisharmor
08-27-2014, 01:56 PM
Even if both of my daughters end up functionally illiterate, unable to do simple arithmetic, and having to whore themselves out for crack money, I will STILL NOT REGRET NOT SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL.

JK/SEA
08-27-2014, 02:13 PM
911, whats your emergency?

yeah, my neighbors kid is home from school today....

do you know the address?

yeah yeah...its........

ok, thankyou sir. A SWAT team is being dispatched. Thankyou for the call...

Acala
08-27-2014, 02:23 PM
Why do schools need cops ?
Secondly, why do mention that a uniformed deputy will visit, what else would they send, off duty or under cover cops ? At first I read uninformed, but that would have been too much I guess.
Don't these cops have traffic stops to do or something ?

It's about revenue. The school admins generally don't give a flying fuck if Billy learns to read. BUT if Billy doesn't have his ass in his chair for the required number of hours, the school loses money from the State.

Christian Liberty
08-27-2014, 02:30 PM
NYPD is hiring retired police officers to perform "non-patrol" duties, and one of those will be to check on active duty officers who called in sick. I can't imagine a cop ratting out another cop for playing hooky from work -- they'll probably just swap war stories for a while over coffee -- then the retired cop will confirm that the "sick" cop was indeed ill, while collecting that sweet pay to go along with the pension :

Serves them right for picking a job in which they have to do that to the rest of us.

Even if both of my daughters end up functionally illiterate, unable to do simple arithmetic, and having to whore themselves out for crack money, I will STILL NOT REGRET NOT SENDING THEM TO SCHOOL.

Lol! I'm sure your daughters will be smarter by virtue of not having gone to the public school indoctrination centers.

DevilsAdvocate
08-27-2014, 02:34 PM

What?

brandon
08-27-2014, 02:42 PM
Truancy officers were a thing back in the 90s when I was in school too, and probably long before that.

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 03:25 PM
In 1852, the Massachusetts General Court passed a law requiring every town to create and operate a grammar school. Fines were imposed on parents who did not send their children to school and the government took the power to take children away from their parents and apprentice them to others if government officials decided that the parents were "unfit to have the children educated properly".

Compulsory education was not part of early American society; which relied instead on church-run private schools that mostly charged fees for tuition.

The spread of compulsory attendance in the Massachusetts tradition throughout America, especially for Native Americans, has been credited to General Richard Henry Pratt.

Pratt used techniques developed on Native Americans in a prisoner of war camp in Fort Marion, Augustine, Florida, to force demographic minorities across America into government schools.

His prototype was the Carlisle Indian Industrial School in Pennsylvania.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Compulsory_education

Anti Federalist
08-27-2014, 03:27 PM
The more you look at it, from police to paddyrollers to compulsory education: from the day the country was founded, people have been working feverishly to stuff the "freedom genie" back in the bottle.

phill4paul
08-27-2014, 03:44 PM
If I lived in a town I would put up a fence or rock wall and install a gated driveway with punch pad and intercom. No doubt about it.

SeanTX
08-27-2014, 03:51 PM
Truancy officers were a thing back in the 90s when I was in school too, and probably long before that.

I only remember seeing them in old movies, and things like "The Little Rascals" shorts . From back in the 1930s or 40s. I guess this control freak stuff has been around forever, but now they have it down to a science just about.

And back then there were far fewer tax ticks to carry out the dirty work of the State (we have what, something like 1.2 million LEOs of various types now in this country ?). Things will get far worse before they ever get better.

satchelmcqueen
08-27-2014, 04:23 PM

yes!

LibForestPaul
08-27-2014, 05:11 PM

I can. This is a great purge. The old timers have steadily been pushed out replaced by a new 'diverse' set of coppers. Even more dangerous than the last bunch. HEHEHEHEHE, luv it.

jtap
08-28-2014, 07:13 AM
If they really wanted into your house they would have lied and said that they received a "911 hangup call" from your house (yes, cops have admitted to lying about that). Then it's "exigent circumstances", and your door is getting kicked in , they have to do that to make sure you are "safe" -- because they just care so much about us and our safety. And if you have a dog, it's getting ventilated, for their safety.

They can't receive a call from you house if it has no house phone. (people still have these?)