PDA

View Full Version : A Window Of Opportunity Being Missed!!

rg123
06-27-2007, 06:00 AM
On c-span 1 every morning they take phone calls Many many older voters who faithfully listen to the calls every day and are extremely upset with the Immigration bill.
Ron is completely against illegal immigration and has one of the strongest if not the strongest policy about this issue when they call in they all say they will vote
indy or for who will stand up for the american people. Besides Iraq, Illegal immigration is the second most important issue and the first with millions of voters. They do not know Ron is against illegal immigration. We need to call in during these sessions and get the word out over the air. We need to do this every day I never get through but it does not mean someone else will not.
Americans are losing their mind over this bill and Ron is not capitalizing on the issue at all these callers do not even know who he is Everyone who can should call c-span2 every morning some of us are bound to get through 90% of Americans are against this immigration bill. So please spread the word amongst us to call C-span1 every morning and make the public here about Ron Paul their
is no interviewing slander here its open forum of our voices to inform people about Ron

disciple
06-27-2007, 06:48 AM
Yes, CSpan is critical in getting the message out to the population at large. Plus, it' s free. We must make those phone calls.

Dan Klaus
06-27-2007, 07:50 AM
Do you have the contact number? I don't get CSPAN where I live, but have watched it before. Would be pleased to sound off on the immigration bill. Have a bit of experience in this sphere.

Scribbler de Stebbing
06-27-2007, 08:07 AM
C-SPAN TELEPHONE NUMBERS

Washington Journal: Support Democrats (202) 737-0002
Washington Journal: Support Pres. Bush (202) 737-0001
Washington Journal: Support Others (202) 628-0205

C-SPAN EMAIL ADDRESSES

C-SPAN PROGRAMMING: SEND COMMENTS/QUESTIONS
Book TV: booktv@c-span.org
C-SPAN Radio: radio@c-span.org
Washington Journal: Ask a Guest a Question (http://www.c-span.org/community/submitwj.asp)
Washington Journal: Contact the Producers

PROGRAMMING QUESTIONS & SUGGESTIONS
Viewer Services: Questions about our schedule, how to buy videotapes, and for any other general comments about C-SPAN - viewer@c-span.org