PDA

View Full Version : Iowa Write a Student Program Update

jacmicwag
12-02-2007, 11:31 AM
Several Ron Paul Forum members have banded together with the goal of sending every college student in Iowa a Ron Paul pitch letter. So far over 11,000 e-mails have been sent out. We have concentrated on Iowa State in Ames and last week a poll showed Ron coming in first among this student population. The e-mails likely played some role in these fabulous results.

But we really need to step it up in December to cover Northern Iowa University and the University of Iowa. I know there are several other writing and calling programs going on but if you can help and want to concentrate on this demographic, please send me an email at jacmicwag@hotmail.com. This is a quick and easy way to make a big difference.

Special thanks to hatefalseweight and maria who joined the campaign yesterday.

Badger Paul
12-02-2007, 12:02 PM
Bump. I've sent my share of emails to ISU and UNI. It's easy to do and as that ISU poll it is effective. So please sign up.

malibu
12-04-2007, 09:38 AM
some role in these fabulous results.

But we really need to step it up in December to cover Northern Iowa University and the University of Iowa.

There are 220,000 potential college caucus goers in Iowa.
http://media.www.dailyiowan.com/media/storage/paper599/news/2007/11/28/Metro/Student.Group.Examines.Caucuses-3119589.shtml?refsource=collegeheadlines

Many will gravitate toward the tight Dem caucus vote between Hitlary, Obamamania, and Kerry's running mate, so we need to encourage more to register for the GOP caucus.

------------------

An excerpt from the Daily Iowan article . . .

"Atul Nakhasi, the president of the UI Democrats, spoke about the importance of Iowa's possible 220,000 caucusing college students.

"College students in Iowa could single-handedly determine the next president," he said.