PDA

View Full Version : Wikipedia flagging "Money Bomb" for deletion?

fxmercenary
12-02-2007, 11:26 AM
I went to the wiki for money bomb and it states that it is being considered for deletion. heads up!

EvilNight
12-02-2007, 11:44 AM
It'll get deleted and/or merged into the Ron Paul article. The wikipedians make neocons look like anarchists. Getting Ron elected will be easier than keeping that article.

It'll probably end up as a footnote on a page about political fundraisers somewhere.

HippyChimp
12-02-2007, 11:51 AM
I'm no wiki expert, but could it survive as a child of this one? http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Googlebomb

RP Supporter
12-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Maybe if every Ron Paul Supporter with a Wiki account goes and votes to keep it, it will stay? Right now it's 3 delete's to 1 keep.

Eleutheros
12-02-2007, 01:16 PM
We can possibly kill two birds with one stone; ie protect the usage of the term "money bomb" and get a Wiki entry merely for simply doing this very thing:

TRADEMARK the term "money bomb". It'll keep the imitators at bay, and let everyone know that Trevor Lyman (aka Ron Paul's camp) originated the term "money bomb".

I figure, if Karrine Stephens can trademark the term "SuperHead", we can trademark the term "money bomb".

Tdcci
12-02-2007, 01:17 PM
Maybe if every Ron Paul Supporter with a Wiki account goes and votes to keep it, it will stay? Right now it's 3 delete's to 1 keep.

The decision is based on the strength of the arguments, not the number of votes.

Ron LOL
12-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Wikipedia editors are first class snobs. It's impossible to reason with them.

louisiana4liberty
12-02-2007, 01:24 PM
This should be a commonly accepted term. A large financial donation that takes place over a relatively short period of time. Normally within 24 hours or less.

Jodi
12-02-2007, 01:25 PM
We can possibly kill two birds with one stone; ie protect the usage of the term "money bomb" and get a Wiki entry merely for simply doing this very thing:

TRADEMARK the term "money bomb". It'll keep the imitators at bay, and let everyone know that Trevor Lyman (aka Ron Paul's camp) originated the term "money bomb".

I figure, if Karrine Stephens can trademark the term "SuperHead", we can trademark the term "money bomb".

Just copy right it, some gal did that on ebay for "shabby chic"

jake
12-02-2007, 01:26 PM
anyone can flag things for deletion, its not "wikipedia" doing it, its a person or group of persons

TheIndependent
12-02-2007, 01:35 PM
Anyone from an opposing campaign can flag it for deletion. Whether or not it succeeds depends on you.

Naraku
12-02-2007, 03:11 PM
The person who initially flagged it has withdrawn his previous stance.

Edward
12-02-2007, 03:22 PM
AfD is not a vote, so do NOT comment on AfD if you do not have a history of editing in Wikipedia!

Naraku
12-02-2007, 04:43 PM
If there any people on this forum who are extensive editors then I encourage them to come out in support for this article.