PDA

View Full Version : Curious youtube video regarding Ferguson

sparebulb
08-21-2014, 05:44 PM
Sorry if this has been previously posted.

Just found a curious youtube purporting to show a video presentation from a STL area Oathkeepers meeting in 2012 with a self proclaimed government operative, and present STL county police officer stating what the future martial law plans are for the US. Video then proceeds to show one and the same officer in a "staged" CNN interview at Ferguson doing just what he said government agents would do. It is a bit of a head-scratcher, but a google of "Dan Page" reveals many other forum discussions of this creep....or do-good whistleblower. Decide for yourselves.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eafhMteNaGg

CPUd
08-21-2014, 05:54 PM
This is true and they are doing it to take away your rights

pcosmar
08-21-2014, 06:28 PM
Interesting that he mentioned Ukraine.. That was not even in the news cycle yet. Though it has been Upstaged by ISIS in the news lately.

edit,,
not sure this was 2012,, it was been re-posted though,, so I don't know the original date.

sparebulb
08-21-2014, 06:36 PM
Here is the original Oathkeepers video. The edited version in the first video takes a couple of things out of context. I think the interesting part of all of this is that "Dan Page" craves the attention of the camera. Either he is an operative, or a self-absorbed bullshitter.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMJ4UCpE4ec#t=632

pcosmar
08-21-2014, 06:41 PM
Here is the original Oathkeepers video.

Date on that is 2014,, not 2012.

And people will believe what and who they wish.. But that CNN news bit was staged.. the cop took his Que,, and then later the reporter walked away right through the police line..

so that was bullshit.

Sifting through bullshit will clog your filters,, and a lot of shit gets past.

sparebulb
08-21-2014, 07:43 PM
Date on that is 2014,, not 2012.

Correct. I just noticed his reference to the incident in Nevada. I guess the significance is still the same in that it is pre-Mike Brown.

I don't know what to think about this guy. Something doesn't add up when he is a Sgt Major turned beat cop. Sgt Majors are rare ranks and it seems to me that is would be a suspiciously downward career move....unless he is a government inplant in the police department. Also, there is something wrong with his math when he says that he took two years early retirement because of Obama. If he were continuously in the military from Vietnam, he would be looking at retirement nearly twice over. I don't get it.

pcosmar
08-21-2014, 10:01 PM
I don't know what to think about this guy. Something doesn't add up when he is a Sgt Major turned beat cop. Sgt Majors are rare ranks and it seems to me that is would be a suspiciously downward career move....unless he is a government inplant in the police department. Also, there is something wrong with his math when he says that he took two years early retirement because of Obama. If he were continuously in the military from Vietnam, he would be looking at retirement nearly twice over. I don't get it.

Yeah well.. Some won't question anyone that claims to be an OK.

There is a Major Terrorism Fusion Center in the area,, in addition to MIAC.
So Yes,, there are a lot of spooks in the neighborhood. and I am not referring to the derogatory reference to dark skinned people.

Todd
08-22-2014, 01:48 PM
You're darn right this is curious...I don't understand what I just saw there. :(

CPUd
08-22-2014, 03:12 PM
He is a paid crisis actor and they are doing it right in front of you because CNN logo upside down is NWO