PDA

View Full Version : When A-holes collide

tod evans
08-21-2014, 03:14 PM
This is so well written it deserves its own thread!

Someone give this man a medal for writing this.. He rips into all parties.

http://www.ivymikecafe.com/2014/08/21/ferguson-when-assholes-collide-2/

You'll have to go to the link it's a tad long, but I seriously doubt anyone will call it a waste of their time.

William Tell
08-21-2014, 03:18 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/v/t1.0-9/p296x100/10593100_758854097510906_6975538741854382489_n.jpg ?oh=88bb640fb5e7af311ac844e27e187514&oe=5472A300&__gda__=1417708638_aeea181ea1da291a0ac1491d256c355 2

mad cow
08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
Yep,great read,pretty much mirrors my thoughts on the matter.

I never heard of that sight before and I bookmarked it for later.

tod evans
08-21-2014, 03:26 PM
I went ahead and cut-n-pasted so if it gets pulled from that site it'll be here...

If you want the pics-n-video you'll have to follow the link.

Well, I have been trying to lay low on this thing for a while, because I knew as soon of all the breathless reports started about Michael Brown’s death, more facts – and let’s stress that, FACTS – would come to light that would blow the immediate narrative right out of the water. The initial collision between alleged lawbreaker and law enforcer is of little consequence to me, because criminals and cops collide daily. It is the inevitable aftermath caused by cultural sicknesses that are now embedded in several groups of assholes that I want to discuss.

First group of assholes: the media
For the love of all that’s holy, the US media is full of brainwashed cultural-marxist, limp-wristed, sissy men and their “you-go-girl,” change-the-world sisters. They lack ability to think critically and they frame every issue within the bucket of rotting tripe the pampered communists in their J-schools filled spongy young minds with.

Their complete inability to just report the goddamned facts in ANY story without interjecting some marxist agenda is a key factor for there being more blood in the streets than need be. Rumor, innuendo, and just flat-out bullshit ruled the initial days after Michael Brown was shot. Every loud-mouthed race-baiter from across the land was dragged onto every news station to run his suckhole about a situation in which he had ZERO facts, but decided to crank up the animosity for the doe-eyed, guilt-filled, leftist lady announcers and their beta male orbiters. The bullshit continues unabated today, and will continue tomorrow, and the next day and the next. If this thing goes nuclear, I will not cry for journalists when the mobs they incited burn news offices to the ground and drag reporters naked through the streets before they string them up on lampposts.

Next group of assholes: Officer Safety and his merry band of stormtroopers

Like I said earlier, the initial collision between what appears to be the criminal and the cop is not what I am going to discuss here, BECAUSE ALL OF THE FACTS ARE NOT IN. However, with the news of the initial autopsy and the cop’s orbital skull fracture, all does not seem to be as the media is portraying it. In any case, let’s talk about MRAPs, carbines, body armor, and jocked-up dudes “operating” within these United States.

Before I go any further, let me state this. I am 100% behind the SWAT/SRT missions of hostage rescue, active shooter eradication, and apprehension of a violent felon. A violent felon is not a guy that writes “fuck the government” on his Facebook page, no matter what Tumblr social justice warriors, Eric Holder, and the staff at CNN say. He’s the guy that beats the daylights out of his woman and threatens to “kill anyone that tries to stop me” after pulling out his Romanian AK and smoking the last of his meth. Preservation of life is the metric for the use of these teams.
In the photo above, I see one LE guy with a pepper ball gun, another guy with a baton, and it looks like the rest have locked and loaded M4s pointed directly at Mr. Citizen. These guys look a lot more like a bunched up rifle squad on hadji patrol in a third world country than peace officers sent to restore order. If someone threw a firecracker behind this squad, would Mr. Citizen have been aired out? The escalation of force policy seems to be up at 11. Maybe swap out the carbines for some bean-bag shotguns, plastic shields, and more pepper ball guns with one dude in the middle with the M4 in case things get hairy? Once you point a loaded carbine at someone’s chest, what’s next? If the concept of the Strategic Corporal was huge factor in our fights in Iraq and Afghanistan, what do you think SWAT guys ventilating protestors is going to do in this situation?

Furthermore, arresting and tear-gassing journalists is China-level shit. I don’t trust journalists, but their activities are protected and sworn peace officers are sworn to protect said activities. The bully-boy show needs to stop.

As far as all the gear and equipment, I really don’t care. I don’t. I have a lot of that shit in a locker at home myself. My view is if the police can have it, I should have it. Anything that I am restricted from owning, so should be the police. So let’s abolish the NFA, get those SBRs, cans, Lahtis, Solothurns, and other goodies out there to the rest of us freedom-loving patriots, and get back to letting freedom ring as the Founding Fathers designed it.

But I digress.

The reality is, there are a lot of dangerous, psycho shitheads in this country, and you need to be able to fight them when they go feral. To that end, what I object to about the Militarization of Law Enforcement®, is the MINDSET that has taken hold with the proliferation of SWAT/SRT and the use of military tactics on civilians by their public servants. The over-reliance of cool-guy gear and assault team tactics as a substitute for good policing and intel gathering is wrong. The video below captures EVERYTHING that I find detestable about the overuse of SWAT/SRT.
That right there is how you teach a young girl how to hate the police for her entire life. You might call it “Creating Guerrillas 101.”

It’s raids like these, and raids over raw milk, poker games, guitar wood, and quite frankly, search warrants, that I find objectionable. The idea that we need to bring maximum violence to every situation in the name of “Officer Safety” is paradoxical and stupid. We are a country with 80 million gun owners, and we have enough stupid laws and regulations on the books that any of us could be committing three felonies a day without knowing it. You go for a 100% compliance regime and kick in someone’s door at 3am for watering his lawn on the wrong day, someone is going to get shot, either unlucky homeowner or jocked-up SWAT guy. Rousting people out of bed and running and gunning through their homes while they are groggy and trying to figure out what the hell is happening is a recipe for disaster. It must stop.

Couple this with the “everyone is a terrorist” mindset that the feds, with help from the loons at the Southern Poverty Law Center and their fellow travelers, are drilling into their people as well as any state and local units they train, and you have heavily armed dudes thinking the citizens of the US are as bad as al Qaeda because they don’t drink the big government Kool-Aid. You have goobers like Sheriff Joey Terrell, the man who’s goon squad flashbanged an infant, justifying his incompetence and brutality by categorizing a meth dealer as a terrorist, so that justifies blowing a hole in an infant’s chest. That’s just plain sick.

Until the shield of sovereign immunity can be altered so idiots like Sheriff Terrell and his knuckle-dragging minions pay PERSONALLY for their transgressions instead of offloading the liability on the very taxpayers they victimize, this foolishness will continue.

Law enforcement needs a course correction in these United States. Leave the MRAP behind, get out of the cars, walk the streets, and talk to the people you serve.

Next group of assholes: ghetto black Americans, their enablers, and non-blacks who act like ghetto black Americans

Sorry ghetto black Americans and your enablers, but you are all full of shit. When seven black Americans are killed and another 29 black Americans are wounded in one weekend in Chicago, where the hell are you? WHERE ARE YOU? Nowhere. What about similar body counts in a weekend in LA? NYC? DC? Baltimore? Atlanta? New Orleans?

Nothing. Nada. Zip. Zilch. Why?

Because the people stacking black bodies in the morgue like cordwood are as black as the victims, and when you acknowledge it, you must look inward in order to change it.

What George Zimmerman and Darren Wilson buy people is the ability to deflect any blame for ghetto black American deaths on other ghetto black Americans and feed the very false narrative that whites are hunting blacks ad infinitum. It allows people to avoid asking the tough questions about a ghetto black American culture that is anti-education, anti-intellectual, violent, overwhelmed with bastardy, self-loathing, and suicidal. I have seen this culture with my own eyes in many ways. The saddest, to me, was watching one of my classmates in elementary school who was in the gifted program and got As on everything she did get hounded by other blacks mercilessly for “acting white.” By junior high school she was worn down and began to fail. I don’t believe she ever finished high school. I never understood that. And I never will.
Mr. David Carroll discuss how a black life only has value when it is taken by a white person or a white cop. He sums it up well.

If Michael Brown was a violent asshole that was stupid enough to try to attack a cop after stealing from a store, admit and drive on. There are better black men out there who are worth fighting for than some career felon-to-be. The world is full of white, yellow, brown, and red violent assholes that aren’t worth fly shit on a dog turd. If one of them gets taken out of the gene pool by their own violent actions against others, you don’t see the country marching to support them, but instead celebrating one less dangerous shithead walking the streets. The narrative of “my little baby didn’t do nothin’” is sadly comical as more and more dribbles about these violent young men. The effect is cynicism and skepticism when any other young black needs people to believe his story if something has gone wrong for him. Stop living in denial. The rest of the world sees right through the BS.
Celebrating looters and rioters who take their anger out on sneaker stores, liquor stores, rim stores, and various and sundry businesses that had nothing to do with the death of a young, ghetto black American feeds every stereotype about ghetto black American culture on a parabolic scale. While the media may lionize this conduct, the rest of the country looks on it with scorn. It sucks for the protestors that are doing civil disobedience right.

To the whack-jobs out there scolding the violent for not rioting and looting in white neighborhoods: Are you psychotic? What on earth do people think is going to happen if that starts? Is that what people want? Seriously?

The racial grievance industry has done an outstanding job of convincing blacks that they are incapable of succeeding in this country for every reason under the sun. Jesse ‘n’ Al ‘n’ Friends need an uneducated, beat-down, angry, weaponized underclass in order to keep the money flowing into their pockets and to threaten guilt-ridden, white leftists with the kind of violence seen in the looting and rioting in Ferguson. There are also gobs of black politicians at the state and local levels, and bureaucrats in the federal Leviathan that benefit from the same structure, and they will do everything to stay on that gravy train. The LAST THING ON EARTH the racial grievance industry wants is an educated – and I mean EDUCATED, not INDOCTRINATED – upwardly mobile, self-sufficient, and prosperous black middle class. If and when it arises, it will tear these leeches from its body and throw them into the fire for eternity.

Remember – one black American dies at the hand of a white American, Jesse ‘n’ Al ‘n’ Friends are everywhere, all the time. Seven black Americans die at the hands of black Americans. Crickets. They do not care.

Next group of assholes: Big government progressives from all spectra
Ferguson is a town where 50 years of the welfare state and 50 years of the warfare state have come to clash. It is the legacies of Johnson’s War on Poverty and Nixon’s War on Drugs mixing into a toxic brew of hopelessness, dysfunction, and oppression. It is the recalcitrance of the central planners in the imperial capital of DC to cop to the fact that by all metrics, these “Wars of” have failed on every level except to grow the size and power of the central state over the lives of the citizenry.
The central planners have destroyed the black family through welfare programs. The central planners have made startup/small business entrepreneurship nearly impossible through oppressive regulation and taxation. The central planners have created a black market in drugs, failing to learn the lessons of Prohibition in the 1920s, that destabilizes governments and societies by enriching criminals and poisoning the citizenry. The central planners have armed state and local police to the teeth with military hardware and a martial mindset that views the people they serve as an enemy force, to combat the black market in drugs they were critical in creating.

The Hegelian dialectic remedy for Ferguson is already in play, with the murderous, corrupt Eric Holder and his army of commissars crawling all over to cement the federal chokehold on every aspect of life in that city.

There will be oversight committees full of the kleptocrat black politicians and their racial grievance industry partners, a punching bag or two from the current local government, and maybe, just maybe an actual citizen or two, who all report in to marxist-revolutionary commissars from Eric Holder’s Department of Justice. It will meet, fight, accomplish nothing, but will require more federal money.

There will be more taxpayer money to fund “programs” for the youth. The amount of money will be large, and it will be skimmed down to nothing by the kleptocrats and their jock-hangers before it reaches the Midnight Basketball program that is supposed to save the next Michael Brown. The success metrics for these programs will not be on kids who graduated school, stayed out of the legal system, and started businesses, but on money spent, guaranteeing their continued growth and the enrichment of the kleptocrats.

The police will become ineffective because they all see what is happening to Darren Wilson and will not want to take the risk to stop crime. There will be a hue and cry for more black officers, and when there is a dearth of them that can meet the requirements, the standards will be lowered, and they will be corrupted by the kleptocracy.

There will be “enterprise zones” funded by taxpayers that create new strip malls and apartments that barely any business will dare to move into because of the history of riots and looting. They will fall into disrepair and ultimately fail.

The federal government will continue to encourage and reward bastardy, continuing its annihilation of the black family.

The War on Drugs will continue unabated, ensuring that the lucrative black market will lure in the young black males to earn a living. They will continue to kill each other over turf. They will continue to commit crimes. They will be caught up into the legal system and be eaten alive.
Progressivism is the imposition of a prison on a country, managed by tyrants and kelptocrats from the panopticon in DC. It’s time for a breakout.

Let’s break out

These recommendations will be panned because they all require an educated citizenry that takes responsibility for its own governance while protecting individual rights and enforcing individual responsibility. I don’t care.

Apparently only 12% of voters turned out in the last municipal election in Ferguson. If the race was close, that means that 6% +1 voter determined the outcome of the city’s government. If there ever was an illustration of how apathy kills, this is it.

The federal elections are completely corrupted and serve only to legitimize the illegitimacy of what has metastasized in DC. Local elections, on the other hand, are the place where voters still matter, for if no other reason, you can walk to the mayor’s or the alderman’s houses, knock on their doors, and say “hello” with a fire in your eye and gritted teeth as you let them know your thoughts on the current school bond measure while you open carry your 1911a1.

Chew on these recommendations:

Fall out of love with “there outta be a law.” Peace officers…er…law enforcement officers have to enforce hundreds of thousands of idiotic laws. It’s time to unwind the great state of malum prohibitum laws and regulations and focus on malum in se activities. Violence and/or fraud initiated against one party to deprive another party of life, liberty, or property is just about all you need. Every seatbelt law, recycling regulation, and every law that has the genesis of an emotional parent saying “I just want to make sure this never happens to another parent again,” is an invitation to The Man into your life, where lots of other things can go wrong. If we make everything illegal through regulation and legislation, then you are going to need a gargantuan, intrusive police power to enforce all of it. It’s up to all of us Joe and Jane Citizens to unwind it.

Drop the marxist indoctrination and teach real skills. Actual civics on representative republics. Lots of math. Basic bookkeeping and economics. Real grammar and communication skills. Stop shitting on the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and show the kids how the defense of their individual rights and the individual rights of others are the keys to their prosperity. Equip these kids with the knowledge to know when their local and federal governments are enslaving them so they can throw off the yokes and be free. I know, it will never happen in government schools, but you at least have to try.

End the War on Drugs. Prohibition failed in the 1920s. So has this. Legalize the poison, tax it, and spend the money on rehab. Enough of this. Malum in se > malum prohibitum.

Prohibit SWAT/SRT from being used on any administrative law issue, regulatory issue, or search warrant. Preservation of life should be the decision point for deployment of these teams in ending a hostage rescue, stopping a spree shooter, or apprehending a verified violent felon. Narrow the mission and keep it narrow.

Repeal every asset seizure and forfeiture law on the books that takes property from anyone BEFORE he is convicted in a court of law of a crime. These are blatant violations of the Fifth Amendment and have no place in a free society.

End the 1033 program in its current form and have local initiatives to approve of the equipment purchases from DOD by popular vote. Local peace officers need to answer to the people they serve. The way the 1033 program currently works undermines the principles of local governance. These purchases should be done transparently with the full consent of the governed. If the locality can’t afford the toy without financial assistance from the feds, then it should be rejected. Local governance trumps federal intrusion. If the locality wants it bad enough, its called a bond issue.

Get Ferguson to vote in its local elections and stop focusing only on the “American Idolatry” Presidential elections. Get the participation rate in the 80% range so the people in Ferguson own their government. If the place thrives, great. If it flushes itself down the sewer, too bad. Either way, the citizens will be responsible for it. They’ll own the mayor, the council, the police chief, and everyone else.

The constabulary should reflect the population. This is a follow on to the above. As much as I hate Eric “Whitewasher of Waco” Holder, he is correct about this. If 70% of the population is black and 5% of the police force is black, you are going to have a problem. I am not advocating quotas. I posit a police force will be viewed less as an occupying army if the people it serves see themselves in it. Keeping the peace needs to be the focus.

Abolish the federal tax code and the IRS. You want economic prosperity? Let the people of Ferguson start their own businesses, set the wages for their employees, and sell what there’s a market for without gobs of regulatory overhead and compliance costs. Free people don’t ask the governments for permission to make a living. Pursuit of happiness and all that.

Stop the bastardy and build families. Strong men are not raised in women-only households. This has to come from black America to black America. And that’s all I have to say about that.

Learn to defend the individual rights of people you hate. Paradoxical, no? This my friends, is the crux of freedom. I’ll be honest. In my head I’ve choked out 40% of my fellow Americans because I think they are vapid, brain-dead, collectivist tools that have squandered their freedom for the illusion of security by centralized government. From reading the media they put out, they’ve already got me lined up for a bullet in the back of the head NKVD-style because I love my freedom, guns, and whiskey, and find illegitimate any vote to strip me of any of those or related things, no matter how “democratic” the process was.

We don’t have to like each other, but we have to tolerate each other. Don’t confuse toleration with loving, liking, or acceptance. I think marxists are stupid and evil, Hollywood generally makes shit, leftist propaganda, Islam is a psycho religion, most religion is crap, transexuals are mentally ill, blatant public displays of male homosexuality are gross, 9mm = 45ACP as it all depends on the skill of the user, Carolina BBQ is best, the NFL sucks, butter is good for you, and taxation is theft.
Hate me. Hate all you want for these, but do not try to outlaw me for not thinking like you do. I will do the same for you. For those who conspire to strip from each other life, liberty, and property, then it’s game on. Voting for politicians to do the stripping for you is the same as doing it yourself, and you can never, ever wash that stain off.

Strip away the propaganda from everywhere and ask yourself if the focus of that vitriol is getting his life, liberty, or property taken away. If so, wrap your head around helping him instead of joining in. Because the next guy in the barrel could be you.

pcosmar
08-21-2014, 03:37 PM
All the race baiting and animosity is necessary..

If people were ever to get together, talk, and realize that they have the very same enemy.. TPTB would be in real trouble.

DamianTV
08-21-2014, 04:44 PM
That article really needs to go viral, everywhere.

Of course Govt is never gonna let a good crisis go unexploited.

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2014, 05:11 PM
Hold on, is this guy not a member of this forum?

Brian4Liberty
08-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Here he is on Twitter:

DamianTV
08-21-2014, 05:14 PM
Hold on, is this guy not a member of this forum?

There are a lot of articles I read that I swear get their news from here. Too many coincidences in phrases and ideas. This means we are having an impact on the way people think. Thus, we can do much more than just light brushfires in the minds of people.

PaulConventionWV
08-21-2014, 06:15 PM
The article was colorfully-worded, but not all that well-written. I give it a B minus. The language was confusing at times and the grammar was less than perfect, but overall, I definitely approve of the ideas being portrayed. It just needs to be a little more professional if it's going to be taken seriously by the populace at large.

Pericles
08-22-2014, 10:42 AM
That article really needs to go viral, everywhere.

Of course Govt is never gonna let a good crisis go unexploited.

That right there.

Brian4Liberty
08-22-2014, 11:19 AM

Brian4Liberty
08-22-2014, 11:28 AM
The article was colorfully-worded, but not all that well-written. I give it a B minus. The language was confusing at times and the grammar was less than perfect, but overall, I definitely approve of the ideas being portrayed. It just needs to be a little more professional if it's going to be taken seriously by the populace at large.

It is more of a rant, a bit extreme, and not politically correct. Probably not intended for the populace at large. Gonzo journalism.

On an entirely different subject, grammar, spelling and punctuation errors have become epidemic in what is supposed to be "professional journalism". Probably due to dependence on spellcheckers, and errors introduced via the damned auto-correct software.