PDA

View Full Version : Make this a Merry Ron Paul Christmas

peacemonger
12-02-2007, 10:43 AM
I have a feeling that Ron Paul's poll numbers are going to explode upward after Christmas. here is why:

Christmas brings families together. The way family members vote has an effect on other family members. The advancement of the primaries to early January is sure to make politics a topic for discussion at the dinner table. Many of Ron Paul's arguments can seem difficult to understand for the casual observer who usually votes for the traditional candidates.

But Ron Paul supporters are activists and they will not be satisfied until they have successfully exhausted all efforts to convert their Fathers, Mothers, brothers, sisters, children, and everyone else to vote for Ron Paul. The supporters of other candidates are more like dispassionate spectators with no liberty fire burning in their bellies.

I convinced my parents and one of my sisters and one of my aunts, who is a life-long democrat, to vote for Ron Paul in the Primaries. When I go to visit my very large extended family for Christmas, I am bringing everything from booklets, DVDs and slimjims to bumper stickers and yard signs. I have no intention of taking NO for an answer. I'll be there for a week and in that time I think I get win more than a dozen family members for Paul.

If we get every college student who supports Ron Paul to go home for Christmas and try to convert their family members we can win Iowa, New Hampshire, and the rest of the Country. Some of Paul's issues require discussion and and lots of people might support him if their questions about him were answered.

In the words of John Lennon "And so this is Christmas, and what have you done... War is over if you want it... And so, happy Christmas!!!"

Tarzan
12-02-2007, 03:27 PM
Here is a Ron Paul Christmas Wish Kit.
The kit includes a Wish Card, Thank You Card and campaign contribution form.

get yours here:
Ron Paul Christmas Wish (http://ronpaulideas.com/ChristmasWish.htm)