PDA

View Full Version : Officer Go F#*! Yourself

Origanalist
08-20-2014, 07:35 AM
HT/ http://brokenpatriot.net/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zbR824FKpU

moostraks
08-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Who are the thugs and animals there again?

jbauer
08-20-2014, 07:49 AM
I bet he's getting paid overtime and hazard pay.

Henry Rogue
08-20-2014, 07:53 AM
Human fallibility meet power of authority.

Root
08-20-2014, 08:00 AM
Fuck you pig!

Origanalist
08-20-2014, 08:03 AM
Fuck you pig!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILjfu3zAhHw

Ronin Truth
08-20-2014, 08:04 AM
A really great way to end up accidentally DEAD!

JK/SEA
08-20-2014, 08:08 AM
Glenn Beck at the 1 minute mark...

lol...

Officer Go Fuck Yourself....funny shit...

Thor
08-20-2014, 08:15 AM
Officer Go Fuck Yourself, is this you?

http://i.imgur.com/sWyCJGx.jpg

green73
08-20-2014, 08:34 AM
Do these idiots receive any training at all, or are they too fucking stupid for it to sink in?

JK/SEA
08-20-2014, 08:47 AM
Do these idiots receive any training at all, or are they too fucking stupid for it to sink in?

that IS their special training...go to class to learn how to be a fucking asshole.

brushfire
08-20-2014, 09:00 AM
Oh... Soooo, these officers are not marching in support of the people? Those arms we gave them arent being used to protect the people? I see.

Every day, it becomes more apparent how crimes against humanity are possible. I mean, all the precursors are right here.

Hope all you thumb suckers feel safe. As ol Ben said, you deserve NOTHING... Fools.

Thor
08-20-2014, 09:08 AM
Oh... Soooo, these officers are not marching in support of the people? Those arms we gave them arent being used to protect the people? I see.

Every day, it becomes more apparent how crimes against humanity are possible. I mean, all the precursors are right here.

Hope all you thumb suckers feel safe. As ol Ben said, you deserve NOTHING... Fools.

Just imagine how big their balls would swell if they knew that Americans were completely disarmed... as many of the fascists are pushing for.

JK/SEA
08-20-2014, 09:15 AM
Just imagine how big their balls would swell if they knew that Americans were completely disarmed... as many of the fascists are pushing for.

dis-arming the American people...REAL Americans i might add..., will be.....problematic.....cough cough..

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-20-2014, 10:09 AM
if a cop can point an assault weapon at you for no reason there it can happen anywhere in America :mad: Even when going into NYC shortly after 9/11, there were cops with assault weapons to the entrance to NYC, which is bad enough, but they never pointed heir guns at any people or cars. This cop is waving that thing around like it's a fucking video game

brushfire
08-20-2014, 10:14 AM
dis-arming the American people...REAL Americans i might add..., will be.....problematic.....cough cough..

Some big nudges have occurred in CO, NY, NJ and CT. I cant say I'm really impressed with the reaction. What real repercussions have there been? A recall? Civil disobedience?

I agree that "real" Americans would resist, but these politicians are in the business of incremental control. Something we can remind the next self proclaimed conservative, next time they start politically stroking the "Sacred Rod of Reagan".

We've come a long way, but man, we've got so far to go.

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-20-2014, 10:15 AM
Some big nudges have occurred in CO, NY, NJ and CT. I cant say I'm really impressed with the reaction. What real repercussions have there been? A recall? Civil disobedience?

I agree that "real" Americans would resist, but these politicians are in the business of incremental control. Something we can remind the next self proclaimed conservative, next time they start politically stroking the "Sacred Rod of Reagan".

We've come a long way, but man, we've got so far to go.
I disagree. If a politician is trying to pass an illegal law and that law is successfully fought, that still takes the people back to square 1. Life is no better, it's just not any worse.

pcosmar
08-20-2014, 10:18 AM

I'll take "too fucking stupid" for 1000 Alex.

Demigod
08-20-2014, 10:23 AM

This has been my question all along.He went inside the crowd with an automatic weapon :eek: and he has no riot armor what so ever.He can take a stone in the head or a molotov that can be thrown by anyone from anywhere.What use is that automatic weapon at all,does the imbecile plan to shot at people if a group rushes him ? He will stop a small group and tomorrow probably every city in the USA will be set on fire.

I wonder how your politicians even allow them to be armed like this,it is one thing to let them be aggressive but to let them be armed like this is a very dangerous decision.All it will take is one cop to "choose poorly" and you could end up with a free for all across the entire country. In Europe they are not allowed to carry weapons during a riot except a few in the back.Even if they would stand in a line with weapons drawn there will always be someone to throw something or charge them.

brushfire
08-20-2014, 10:30 AM
I disagree. If a politician is trying to pass an illegal law and that law is successfully fought, that still takes the people back to square 1. Life is no better, it's just not any worse.

We're actually in agreement. My remark is poor in that I should have qualified the area of progress. The "awareness" is what I was referring to. These frogs dont realize they're being boiled. Also, some of the most egregious gun laws ever passed, happened during the Regan administration. Yet ironically many gun owners herald Regan as some sponsor of freedom - hogwash.

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 10:42 AM

Every day, it becomes more apparent how crimes against humanity are possible.

I remember years ago reading about some Mormon town with its own police force where the cult leader decided that he didn't want people to have dogs anymore. So the cops went around to each home and took their dogs, then took them out to some pit and shot them all .

Just "doin' their jobs." Of course, those are "just dogs", but I have no doubt that there's a significant percentage of cops who would do the same if ordered to round up "undesirable" people.

And some of them would no doubt enjoy the task. The only concerns they would have would be for their own safety (you can't enjoy that fat pension if you're dead).

specsaregood
08-20-2014, 10:53 AM
This has been my question all along.He went inside the crowd with an automatic weapon :eek: and he has no riot armor what so ever.He can take a stone in the head or a molotov that can be thrown by anyone from anywhere.What use is that automatic weapon at all,does the imbecile plan to shot at people if a group rushes him ? He will stop a small group and tomorrow probably every city in the USA will be set on fire.

I wonder how your politicians even allow them to be armed like this,it is one thing to let them be aggressive but to let them be armed like this is a very dangerous decision.All it will take is one cop to "choose poorly" and you could end up with a free for all across the entire country. In Europe they are not allowed to carry weapons during a riot except a few in the back.Even if they would stand in a line with weapons drawn there will always be someone to throw something or charge them.

How do you know there is any ammunition in that gun? I seem to recall back after 911 they put NG people in airports and it turned out the guns they gave them had no ammunition in them... it was all for show. just saying...

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 10:59 AM
How do you know there is any ammunition in that gun? I seem to recall back after 911 they put NG people in airports and it turned out the guns they gave them had no ammunition in them... it was all for show. just saying...

I don't think they are going to send officers into a riot situation carrying a weapon that isn't loaded. I use the term "riot" loosely, since in many respects this was more of a police riot than it was the "animals" rioting.

A tiny percentage of them did all of the looting, but the cops are doing most of the rioting (outside of having a few bottles and rocks tossed at them, along with a couple of molotov cocktails).

specsaregood
08-20-2014, 11:07 AM
I don't think they are going to send officers into a riot situation carrying a weapon that isn't loaded. I use the term "riot" loosely, since in many respects this was more of a police riot than it was the "animals" rioting.

I disagree. His sidearm is probably loaded though.

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 11:16 AM
I disagree. His sidearm is probably loaded though.

It doesn't matter if the weapon was loaded or unloaded, the threat is still the same. And I know damn well that the snipers who were seen sighting in on peaceful demonstrators during the daytime didn't have unloaded weapons. Perhaps no round chambered, but that doesn't matter, the intimidation/threat factor is still there.

If any of the "animals" was seen carrying an obvious toy gun he would be leaking from many holes. The cop should be arrested for making a terroristic threat, but of course that won't happen.

moostraks
08-20-2014, 11:20 AM

Three felonies a day, it doesn't take much to turn the tide against a person and in the end it is the individual against the machine. Look at how polarized this situation has made people. Drop the initial incident and the controversy. Step back and take a good look at how the situation is being handled towards journalists and peaceful protesters who rightfully have evidence of a corrupt system. Look at how looters are not the focus of the police. Take the totality of man on the street video similar to this one and the testimony of average joe's going to this fiasco. What gets the traction? City hood rats and looting, while those who want to get the focus on the over the top action of the government (which should never behave like they are here) are being dismissed and told this is not the hill to die on, let it go, you must be a liberal racist.

I doubt you could find a situation in which the system and its propaganda machine would not be able to spin it so they are the heroes. All they will do is pick the people off one by one and pick the right ones and a good portion fall like dominoes. Think five monkeys experiment meets night of the living dead because the hold outs will bring the wrath of a militarized local government control force upon the surrounding area...

DevilsAdvocate
08-20-2014, 11:49 AM
If this thing gets any bigger you'll see Ferguson in your history books next to Lexington and Concord.

specsaregood
08-20-2014, 11:54 AM
It doesn't matter if the weapon was loaded or unloaded, the threat is still the same. And I know damn well that the snipers who were seen sighting in on peaceful demonstrators during the daytime didn't have unloaded weapons. Perhaps no round chambered, but that doesn't matter, the intimidation/threat factor is still there.

It does matter in regards to the comment I was replying to. And as far as the threat being the same? I disagree, the threat of a paper tiger is different than a real tiger.

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 11:55 AM
If this thing gets any bigger you'll see Ferguson in your history books next to Lexington and Concord.

I don't think so -- too many people are willing to give the police a free pass because Officer Wilson *may* have been justified in the shooting that kicked all this off.

So that kind of makes the poor police the victims in all of this. All is justified -- the police are free to riot.

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 11:58 AM
It does matter in regards to the comment I was replying to. And as far as the threat being the same? I disagree, the threat of a paper tiger is different than a real tiger.

When somebody points a rifle at you and threatens to "fucking kill" you there is no way of knowing if it is an unloaded "paper tiger" , or not.

The threat is the same, rifle loaded or unloaded. The threat is verbal, backed up by the tool in hand to carry it out.

Go point an unloaded "harmless" rifle at a cop, without even mouthing a threat, and see what happens to you . Or point something that is obviously a child's toy. You're gonna get ventilated.

Brian4Liberty
08-20-2014, 11:59 AM

That would be a violation of both gun safety rules and probably official police policy. Disciplinary action is in order.

DevilsAdvocate
08-20-2014, 12:04 PM
I don't think so -- too many people are willing to give the police a free pass because Officer Wilson *may* have been justified in the shooting that kicked all this off.

So that kind of makes the poor police the victims in all of this. All is justified -- the police are free to riot.

Well I actually believe the officer's side of the story considering that the bones in his face were broken. And the "victim" I forget his name was a total scumbag.

It's just amazing how an open and shut case like this can lead to such a massive breakdown in civil order. It's as if everyone is looking for an excuse to lash out against the government. All of the emotions are in place, this could blow up into something huge.

SeanTX
08-20-2014, 12:37 PM
It's just amazing how an open and shut case like this can lead to such a massive breakdown in civil order. It's as if everyone is looking for an excuse to lash out against the government. All of the emotions are in place, this could blow up into something huge.

It isn't just about a thug named Michael Brown. It's something that's been building up for a long time. Read about the innocent black man who was beaten by Ferguson police, and then they charged him for getting his blood on their uniforms.

And I doubt that was just an "isolated incident" -- just one of the few that has been reported. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Officer Wilson was invovled in that, or similar things. I'm sure he's put his share of "lumps" on people.

This is blowback, and what at first appeared to be a wrongful police shooting may have just been the final straw to bring it about. No sympathy for the poor police here --they've created a lot of mistrust, and that leads to people jumping to conclusions.

invisible
08-20-2014, 12:46 PM
Well I actually believe the officer's side of the story considering that the bones in his face were broken.

Nice to see that you just take their word for it, and aren't even bothering to wait for them to doctor up some photos and a phony hospital record. Now that eric holder is on the job, rest assured that these things will happen soon.

Philhelm
08-20-2014, 12:56 PM
Well I actually believe the officer's side of the story considering that the bones in his face were broken. And the "victim" I forget his name was a total scumbag.

At this point, I couldn't care less about the police's snivelling excuses. They are a proven threat to life and liberty and must be destroyed.

DevilsAdvocate
08-20-2014, 01:16 PM
At this point, I couldn't care less about the police's snivelling excuses. They are a proven threat to life and liberty and must be destroyed.

Perhaps reformed? I'm not sure we want them destroyed. This was a local cop.

CPUd
08-20-2014, 01:50 PM
Have phun:
http://pastebin.com/1ekjcvY8

Root
08-20-2014, 01:53 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xap1/t1.0-9/10632622_10152202046506813_1097974918357428022_n.p ng

Origanalist
08-20-2014, 01:57 PM

Aren't you just speculating specs?

Brian4Liberty
08-20-2014, 02:30 PM
And here we have HD video of Officer Goe Phuckyerselph.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jx3WLnt6Q8

specsaregood
08-20-2014, 02:33 PM
Aren't you just speculating specs?

Of course. The comment I replied to asked how they could be so stupid as to let that moron go into the crowd with a gun like that and behave like such a moron AND if I may add put himself at risk where it wouldn't be difficult for some miscreant to disable him and take his weapon.

I simply proposed an answer to that question. Although I do think it not too outrageous of a possibility that they wanted the cops out there as a show of force and intimidation with "scary weapons" BUT didn't actually want to risk an officer losing control and killing a bunch of protestors with it. So what do they do? Send them out there with fancy bill clubs shaped like a gun. Just saying it wouldn't be the first time our overlords did something like that. eg: my NG at the airports after 911 or even Perry's recent NG deployment to the border.

It would even further explain why the officer felt free to be so careless with his weapon if he knew it wasn't actually loaded.

Thor
08-20-2014, 02:59 PM

Please point out where in this video immediately after the incident occurred where Officer Wilson has bones in his face broken....

http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn (http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn)

nbruno322
08-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Cop Suspended for Threatening to Kill Protester in Ferguson

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/cop-suspended-threatening-kill-protester-ferguson-n185331

Brian4Liberty
08-20-2014, 03:43 PM
Cop Suspended for Threatening to Kill Protester in Ferguson

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/cop-suspended-threatening-kill-protester-ferguson-n185331

A suburban St. Louis police officer was suspended indefinitely for pointing his rifle at a demonstrator in Ferguson, Missouri, and threatening to kill him during protests over the police shooting of unarmed teenager Michael Brown, police said Wednesday.

It's a free vacation unless this happens:

suspended indefinitely without pay

DevilsAdvocate
08-20-2014, 04:14 PM
Please point out where in this video immediately after the incident occurred where Officer Wilson has bones in his face broken....

http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn (http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn)

Are you suggesting that the medical reports of the fractures in officer Wilson's orbital bone have been falsified? That is a PRETTY HEFTY allegation. You are essentially saying that his doctor, the sherriff's department, and all of the news reports are pretty much straight up lying. This is evidence that would stand up in any courtroom, and we don't yet have any rational reason to doubt it.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

DevilsAdvocate
08-20-2014, 04:17 PM
Have phun:
http://pastebin.com/1ekjcvY8

Would you be ok with the government or someone else releasing your personal information if they didn't like you? This kind of information can only be used for one purpose, and I think you should take it down.

Dr.3D
08-20-2014, 04:18 PM
Of course. The comment I replied to asked how they could be so stupid as to let that moron go into the crowd with a gun like that and behave like such a moron AND if I may add put himself at risk where it wouldn't be difficult for some miscreant to disable him and take his weapon.

I simply proposed an answer to that question. Although I do think it not too outrageous of a possibility that they wanted the cops out there as a show of force and intimidation with "scary weapons" BUT didn't actually want to risk an officer losing control and killing a bunch of protestors with it. So what do they do? Send them out there with fancy bill clubs shaped like a gun. Just saying it wouldn't be the first time our overlords did something like that. eg: my NG at the airports after 911 or even Perry's recent NG deployment to the border.

It would even further explain why the officer felt free to be so careless with his weapon if he knew it wasn't actually loaded.
It seems logical this would be the case. If the cops were rushed, and their weapons taken by the crowd, they wouldn't want loaded weapons being available, thus they wouldn't have them loaded.

pcosmar
08-20-2014, 04:51 PM
Would you be ok with the government or someone else releasing your personal information if they didn't like you? This kind of information can only be used for one purpose, and I think you should take it down.

Actually,, Mr Advocate. I post all my information out there myself deliberately.. (It is all available anyway)
And I just don't kid myself about it.

pcosmar
08-20-2014, 05:00 PM
Are you suggesting that the medical reports of the fractures in officer Wilson's orbital bone have been falsified? That is a PRETTY HEFTY allegation. You are essentially saying that his doctor, the sherriff's department, and all of the news reports are pretty much straight up lying. This is evidence that would stand up in any courtroom, and we don't yet have any rational reason to doubt it.

I haven't even bothered to read it.. do you have a credible source for it..

And no,, I would not put it past them to falsify it in entirety. But I would I also wouldn't doubt that he was beat up by his buddies,, for the cover story.
Or that they pulled up old injuries from an earlier date.

I don't trust them for a second.. and there first response was cover up. I don't know that there are injuries,, or if they were inflicted two days later,
or six hours after.

moostraks
08-20-2014, 05:41 PM

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/08/20/missouri-cop-was-badly-beaten-before-shooting-michael-brown-says-source/

It says "the source" and they still have not presented any evidence despite what that could do to deescalate tensions and without a dash cam, considering the previous behavior of this particular department, well they do seem to like a beating to cover up their mistakes. So excuse those of us who aren't fawning all over the hero status of this officer or his claims of victim hood. Story in article appears to also allow the possibility of officer opening the door on the 18 year which precipitated the escalation of the incident. So how has this department shown its respect for the citizens again since this incident transpired?

bunklocoempire
08-20-2014, 05:45 PM

Terroristic threat w/weapon?

From just a quick search it appears mr. officer asshole is untouchable. But we know that.

http://www.moga.mo.gov/statutes/chapters/chap574.htm

Making a terrorist threat, penalty.
574.115. 1. A person commits the crime of making a terrorist threat if such person communicates a threat to cause an incident or condition involving danger to life, communicates a knowingly false report of an incident or condition involving danger to life, or knowingly causes a false belief or fear that an incident has occurred or that a condition exists involving danger to life:

(1) With the purpose of frightening ten or more people;

(2) With the purpose of causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion of a building, inhabitable structure, place of assembly or facility of transportation; or

(3) With reckless disregard of the risk of causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion of a building, inhabitable structure, place of assembly or facility of transportation; or

(4) With criminal negligence with regard to the risk of causing the evacuation, quarantine or closure of any portion of a building, inhabitable structure, place of assembly or facility of transportation.

2. Making a terrorist threat is a class C felony unless committed under subdivision (3) of subsection 1 of this section in which case it is a class D felony or unless committed under subdivision (4) of subsection 1 of this section in which case it is a class A misdemeanor.

3. For the purpose of this section, "threat" includes an express or implied threat.

4. A person who acts in good faith with the purpose to prevent harm does not commit a crime pursuant to this section.

It is illogical to believe mr. officer asshole & pals would ever not act in good faith right? Because ya know, there might be riots or something...

Dr.3D
08-20-2014, 05:56 PM
I'm confused, is officer asshole the same person as officer Go F#*! Yourself? :confused:

Thor
08-20-2014, 06:44 PM

I am not suggesting anything... I am just asking, where does it look like Officer Wilson is looking like his face is broken in the video? Does he look to be in pain, suffering, or almost unconscious, or in any way harmed or incapacitated? Is he favoring his eye, putting his hand to it to sooth it?

Perhaps the adrenaline was so strong he did not feel the pain of his broken eye socket while he was pacing and flipping his hands up in the air while trying to rationalize to the other officer?

Maybe only I am the one that might put my hand to my eye, if my eye socket was broken...... man of steel - he is....

And eye witness testimony from "an unnamed source" is so incredibly credible... And we know for a fact cops and the media NEVER lie....

Again, I have not decided my own opinion - who did what. Did the kid "bum rush him", or did the officer get trigger happy because someone ignored him? Or something in the middle of the two? Not sure... But to me, watching that video, he does not look injured, with a fractured eye socket, after almost being beaten unconscious....

Just saying, that story of being beat almost to the point of unconsciousness with a broken eye socket doesn't appear to be supported by that video...

What is more credible? The word of "an unnamed source and law enforcement and the media" or a video showing the immediate composure and composition of the person in question?

If his eye socket were busted and he was dizzy from almost being beat to the point of unconsciousness; he would probably be sitting on the curb to stabilize himself, waiting for the ambulance and medical attention to arrive. Instead of pacing back and forth trying to come up with a story to cover his ass...

aGameOfThrones
08-20-2014, 11:40 PM
Ray Albers?
(http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/ray-albers/image_6d5825aa-d194-11df-979e-00127992bc8b.html)
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/d5/6d5825aa-d194-11df-979e-00127992bc8b/4cacf04fd364c.image.jpg

AFPVet
08-21-2014, 12:36 AM
Officer Gofuckurself must've had a pretty rough childhood!

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-21-2014, 12:52 AM
http://hateandanger.files.wordpress.com/2013/12/what-if-i-told-you-that-there-is-no-such-thing-as-the-law.jpg

Lucille
08-21-2014, 12:31 PM
Laws are for the little people.

Where Are The FELONY ASSAULT Charges?
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=229325

...Pointing a weapon at someone who is not a threat to your safety and openly threatening to kill them is a serious felony. It is a felony irrespective of who you are and where you do it.

It is a felony if you do it, it is a felony if I do it and it is a felony if a police officer does it.

If any law enforcement agency or the Federal Government (cough-EricHolder-cough) wants any of us to respect them and treat them as actual Peace Officers who we will assist, cooperate with and participate with in providing safety and security in our towns, neighborhoods, on our highways and in our cities this man must be identified and prosecuted, as must all of the others who have committed what appears to be a documented, on-video felony -- and those who do so in the future.

CPUd
08-21-2014, 12:51 PM
Laws are for the little people.

Where Are The FELONY ASSAULT Charges?
http://market-ticker.org/akcs-www?post=229325

Law Enforcement, P.O., "corporate security advisors", fire personnel, etc., are pretty much exempt from that law.

Philhelm
08-21-2014, 12:53 PM
Ray Albers?
(http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/ray-albers/image_6d5825aa-d194-11df-979e-00127992bc8b.html)
http://bloximages.newyork1.vip.townnews.com/stltoday.com/content/tncms/assets/v3/editorial/6/d5/6d5825aa-d194-11df-979e-00127992bc8b/4cacf04fd364c.image.jpg

They all look the same, don't they?

SeanTX
08-21-2014, 12:55 PM
There was also a SWAT officer who made a similar threat to journalists a few nights earlier . Haven't heard about anything being done with him -- not fair that he shouldn't get a paid vacay also.

Slave Mentality
08-21-2014, 01:22 PM
It isn't just about a thug named Michael Brown. It's something that's been building up for a long time. Read about the innocent black man who was beaten by Ferguson police, and then they charged him for getting his blood on their uniforms.

And I doubt that was just an "isolated incident" -- just one of the few that has been reported. I wouldn't be at all surprised to learn that Officer Wilson was invovled in that, or similar things. I'm sure he's put his share of "lumps" on people.

This is blowback, and what at first appeared to be a wrongful police shooting may have just been the final straw to bring it about. No sympathy for the poor police here --they've created a lot of mistrust, and that leads to people jumping to conclusions.

A lot of us call it "community capital", which is basically good will that cops can build in good times by being decent people. If they have some decent community capital when a pig rampages, then no rioting. It is obvious that this P.D. has negative community capital and up to this point have not cared about having any. They deserve all the scrutiny that they get and some.

ALL the benefit of doubt should be given to a dead victim, as they can't defend themselves any longer ya bootlickers.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2014, 02:03 PM

So were the Redcoats justified as well.

And the NAZIs, for that matter.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2014, 02:08 PM
Been away for a few days, this goes right here.

Officer Go Fuck Yourself

by eric • August 20, 2014

http://ericpetersautos.com/2014/08/20/officer-go-fuck/

Here’s a clip that “law and order” conservative Republican types might get something out of:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8zbR824FKpU

A “hero” cop points a loaded assault rifle at journalists and threatens to “fucking kill” them.

What would happen to an ordinary citizen who did such a thing?

He’d likely be dead faster than you could say “officer safety.”

If, that is, a cop saw an ordinary citizen raise a loaded rifle, point it at someone and threaten to “fucking kill them.”

When cops point loaded guns at ordinary citizens and threaten to “fucking kill them,” it’s ok.

Legal.

Just as it’s legal for cops to speed (and do other things ordinary citizens dare not do) with virtual impunity. To abuse people egregiously – and then be assigned “desk duty” or (better yet) put on paid leave.

Not even the worry of a reprimand – much less the felony charge (minimally) that would result were an ordinary citizen to raise a loaded weapon in the direction of another person in public.

Ask yourself: If these “heroes” behave this way on camera - toward white journalists – can you imagine how they behave off camera, toward blacks?

Note to Republicans: This is not a defense of the blacks who’ve been looting. That – the looting – is peripheral. The Ferguson Occupation is central.

The in-living-color display of what the state’s enforcers really think of us – and what they are itching to do to us, given the least provocation.

That is, the least – the flimsiest – excuse.

A great many of these “heroes” are bullies; some outright sadists. Harsh? No. What’s harsh is a thug scrum of cops beating a homeless man to death; what’s harsh is maiming a baby with a flash-bang grenade during a state-sanctioned home-invasion “raid.” The depressingly routine shooting of people’s pets. Etc.

Just a brief sampling; there are many more such examples (EPautos has a running catalogue; click here to view).

We are constantly told that cops are “heroes.” But heroes – the real deal - are willing to put their own lives at risk for the sake of other peoples’ lives; to accept risk, to face danger. Today’s cops seem to think, contrariwise, that the slightest perceived threat to their “safety” justifies a belligerent – even a lethally proactive – response.

There is nothing heroic about an armed, body-armored state enforcer raining blows upon, Tasering – even murdering (via chokehold, as in New York recently) unarmed and retreating citizens. To merely argue with a cop – as in the case of now-dead Eric Garner – is to risk a possibly life altering (indeed, life-ending) beat-down.

What we see in the Ferguson video is not an aberration. The isolated case of a “rogue” cop. This sort of thing has become practice.

A fresh video pops up on YouTube literally every week.

Cops “prone” ordinary citizens for nothing more than legally walking down the street with a gun not pointed at anyone. That is, cops bellow FREEZE! and order citizens to kneel/lay face down on the pavement, sights trained on their center mass, and then subject them to a rough search.

For not pointing a loaded gun at anyone.

They do this in clear violation of the law they’re ostensibly paid to enforce. The law that says it’s legal for a citizen to carry openly (or concealed). All it takes to abrogate this law – and point loaded guns at the citizen – is the “hero” cop’s assertion of “concern” for their “safety.”

These assaults under color of law are almost never punished. Just as the “hero” who threatened to “fucking kill” the journalists filming the cammo wilding in Ferguson will not be issued so much as a demerit point for his recklessly criminal handling of an assault rifle.

Remember that old saying, “Ignorance of the law is no excuse”?

It only applies to us. Hell, even when we know “the law” – and they don’t – it still doesn’t matter. Whether it’s our ex-right to peacefully assemble or our defunct right-in-name-only to carry a firearm, the decisive thing now is who wields authority.

They do. Better get hip to it.

The other day, another “hero” explained in print (Washington Post story here) the proper attitude of reflexive deference and immediate submission mundanes ought to hold toward his fellow enforcers of the law:

“Even though it might sound harsh and impolitic, here is the bottom line: if you don’t want to get shot, tased, pepper-sprayed, struck with a baton or thrown to the ground, just do what I tell you. Don’t argue with me, don’t call me names, don’t tell me that I can’t stop you, don’t say I’m a racist pig, don’t threaten that you’ll sue me and take away my badge. Don’t scream at me that you pay my salary, and don’t even think of aggressively walking towards me. Most field stops are complete in minutes. How difficult is it to cooperate for that long?"

Breathtaking.

Just do what I tell you.

Submit. Obey.

Or else.

The chickens have come home to roost.

America has become Fallujah.

And we’re all sand ******s now.

Throw it in the Woods?

Update: After the video above went viral, “officer go fuck yourself” was identified as Ray Albers; reportedly, he has been removed from duty in Ferguson (see here). However, “removed from duty in Feruson” does not mean Albers has been permanently taken off “the force” – much less that he (unlike any ordinary citizen who did what he is clearly seen doing on video) will face any criminal charges. Because - per Richard Nixon, dearly departed – pointing loaded rifles at people is only a crime when ordinary citizens do it.

specsaregood
08-22-2014, 02:12 PM
I'm gonna be at a party with a crapload of cops and retired cops this weekend; I can't wait to have a couple of beers and bring up this topic.

Anti Federalist
08-22-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm gonna be at a party with a crapload of cops and retired cops this weekend; I can't wait to have a couple of beers and bring up this topic.

Be sure to report back

specsaregood
08-22-2014, 02:19 PM
//

Anti Federalist
08-22-2014, 02:38 PM
I will, assuming the wife doesn't end my life as a result. Oh yeah, there are sure to a be quite a few feds there too. Should be a good group to troll IRL.

Hah Hah

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNlOHD8FR7c

Deborah K
08-22-2014, 02:43 PM
Has it been determined yet whether that was Glenn Beck in that clip? Sure looks and sounds like him. And woo-hoo, swearin up a storm he is! No wonder that cop is suspended now. Love him or hate him - Beck has pull.

Christian Liberty
08-22-2014, 02:50 PM

Why are you going?;)

I will, assuming the wife doesn't end my life as a result. Oh yeah, there are sure to a be quite a few feds there too. Should be a good group to troll IRL.
lol! Do you really want to get bogged up in that?

Thor
08-22-2014, 02:52 PM
Has it been determined yet whether that was Glenn Beck in that clip? Sure looks and sounds like him. And woo-hoo, swearin up a storm he is! No wonder that cop is suspended now. Love him or hate him - Beck has pull.

I believe it is Infowars reporter Joe Biggs

https://www.facebook.com/jbiggsinfowars

Deborah K
08-22-2014, 02:56 PM
I believe it is Infowars reporter Joe Biggs

https://www.facebook.com/jbiggsinfowars

Oh okay, that makes more sense. Thanks.

specsaregood
08-25-2014, 09:16 AM
Be sure to report back
They were all universally agreed that since the dead guy had just robbed that store; that killing him probably was best for society as it just stopped him from doing it again.

They were all universally agreed that the looters just prove that the police response was the correct response and if anything they should have cracked down MORE from the get-go. Looting is what **gg*** do.

They all wished they had the equipment the today's cops had when they were younger. But then again they were all cops in the only city where cops dropped a freaking bomb on civilians so...

Oh well, the beer was free.

JK/SEA
08-25-2014, 09:26 AM

youtube or it didn't happen...

Anti Federalist
08-25-2014, 09:41 AM
Well, a little morning dose of "confirmation bias" is always nice to start the day.

Thanks for the report.

They were all universally agreed that since the dead guy had just robbed that store; that killing him probably was best for society as it just stopped him from doing it again.

They were all universally agreed that the looters just prove that the police response was the correct response and if anything they should have cracked down MORE from the get-go. Looting is what **gg*** do.

They all wished they had the equipment the today's cops had when they were younger. But then again they were all cops in the only city where cops dropped a freaking bomb on civilians so...

Origanalist
08-25-2014, 09:42 AM
Well, a little morning dose of "confirmation bias" is always nice to start the day.

Thanks for the report.

Ya, a real "feel good" story.

specsaregood
08-25-2014, 09:46 AM
Thanks for the report.

The interesting thing is, though many of them were/are narc cops, they almost all agree that the war on drugs is unwinnable and that stopping the drugs/drug use is not the point of it.

Anti Federalist
08-25-2014, 09:51 AM
The interesting thing is, though many of them were/are narc cops, they almost all agree that the war on drugs is unwinnable and that stopping the drugs/drug use is not the point of it.

Oh?

And to their mind, what is the point?

specsaregood
08-25-2014, 09:59 AM
Oh?
And to their mind, what is the point?

To keep certain groups of peoples off the streets.

Anti Federalist
08-25-2014, 10:11 AM
To keep certain groups of peoples off the streets.

Ah, of course, "keep them ******s in check", amirite?

specsaregood
08-25-2014, 10:27 AM
Ah, of course, "keep them ******s in check", amirite?

just about word for word.

aGameOfThrones
08-25-2014, 01:30 PM

and those were the good cops.

pcosmar
08-25-2014, 01:39 PM

That would not be enough to make it worthwhile.

Beer+that environment would have been bad.

SeanTX
08-25-2014, 02:13 PM

Being around a bunch of cops, I'd be more worried about them killing you than your wife doing it.

In any gathering of .gov Enforcers there have to be at least a few who have needlessly murdered/slaughtered lesser beings (human and canine), and you can be sure that EVERY last one of them has ruined plenty of lesser beings lives (through false arrests, arrests for victimless personal problems, etc).

That's why I don't care anymore when I hear about a law enforcement officer being killed -- they all knew that they were part of a street gang that serves as the Enforcers for a corrupt legal system. Every last one of those "poor" cops did something to hurt a lesser being -- whether it was just "putting lumps" on somebody for "mouthing off" , or ruining somebody's life over something that is really the business of nobody else.

The are no good .gov Enforcers -- and it's time that people stop being naive and realize that (they are not "peace officers" -- they are law en-FORCE-ment officers). Treat them as you would any other street gang member, while keeping in mind that they are part of the biggest, baddest street gang of them all.

However, unlike the lesser street gangs, once you have their attention you can't avoid them and you can't legally defend yourself. So, do at least be respectful, even as they curse and scream at you and threaten you during a routine traffic stop -- your life may very well depend on it. They will gladly "fucking kill" you (as they so lovingly put it).

Warrior_of_Freedom
08-27-2014, 05:04 PM
However, unlike the lesser street gangs, once you have their attention you can't avoid them and you can't legally defend yourself. So, do at least be respectful, even as they curse and scream at you and threaten you during a routine traffic stop -- your life may very well depend on it. They will gladly "fucking kill" you (as they so lovingly put it).
yup, the constitution won't protect you from physical harm, just take the ticket and fight it in court if it's unjust, don't argue with a psychotic cop that looks for any excuse to use you for targeting practice

limequat
08-27-2014, 07:43 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2ucmARq-k

coastie
08-27-2014, 08:07 PM
just about word for word.

Jesus...pissed off wife or not - she'd been going alone to that party - and then dealing with the pissed off husband when she got home.

Not good company to keep, free beer or not.

I would've probably had a fucking stroke right by the grill listening to that shit.

And I still come across people who wonder why I got out. Being around those types when you're awake is not good for one's mental health.

thoughtomator
08-29-2014, 09:53 AM
Missouri Cop Resigns After Pointing Rifle at Ferguson Protesters

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/missouri-cop-resigns-after-pointing-rifle-ferguson-protesters-n191751

Anti Federalist
08-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Missouri Cop Resigns After Pointing Rifle at Ferguson Protesters

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/michael-brown-shooting/missouri-cop-resigns-after-pointing-rifle-ferguson-protesters-n191751

Lt. Ray Albers, who was put on indefinite leave from the St. Ann Police Department after being caught on a cellphone video that went viral, quit the job he had held since 1994 on Thursday.

20 years of fucking with people.

tod evans
08-29-2014, 10:10 AM
Betcha a cyber nickel he shows back up on another towns roles in a week or so.....

pcosmar
08-29-2014, 10:46 AM
Betcha a cyber nickel he shows back up on another towns roles in a week or so.....

Possible,,

20 years of fucking with people.

Though he might kick back on his lucrative retirement and just fuck with folks in his neighborhood.

Lemonade stands,, yard sales,, kids and dogs. Lots to keep him occupied. :(