PDA

View Full Version : County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system

Constitutional Paulicy
08-18-2014, 02:01 PM
So he had the munchies and wanted to veg infront of the TV. Sounds like reefer madness to me....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bM_vLk1I6G4

County investigation: Michael Brown was shot from the front, had marijuana in his system
By Emily Wax-Thibodeaux, Wesley Lowery and Mark Berman August 18 at 12:34 PM

Michael Brown was shot in the head and chest multiple times, according to Mary Case, the St. Louis County medical examiner.

While Case declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation into Brown’s death, another person familiar with the county’s investigation told The Washington Post that Brown had between six and eight gunshot wounds and was shot from the front.

In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

more here.. http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/post-nation/wp/2014/08/18/county-investigation-michael-brown-was-shot-from-the-front-had-marijuana-in-his-system/

AuH20
08-18-2014, 02:02 PM
It adds a new ring to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 02:04 PM
That does it for me. He was a druggie. I've heard that marijuana can make you do some crazy things. Turn you into an animal. Make you run towards a cop that is shooting at you.

Hey, wait a minute. I thought they were with holding autopsy reports until a toxicology report was finished and that report would take 2-4 weeks? Lol.

Constitutional Paulicy
08-18-2014, 02:08 PM
It adds a new ring to this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYsTmIzjkw

Lol at the 1:45 mark. So appropriate given the events. :D

Brian4Liberty
08-18-2014, 02:14 PM
Now it all makes sense. There were stories about him running away. Clearly, a stoned person wouldn't be running anywhere. ;)

tod evans
08-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Michael Brown had marijuana in his system

Boogity-boogity...

thoughtomator
08-18-2014, 02:18 PM
I would have been surprised if they didn't find weed in his system. If anything that makes it less likely he would be suddenly aggressive.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 02:54 PM
when does the drug tests for Wilson come out?

i know one of you is hanging onto those results...

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 02:57 PM
when does the drug tests for Wilson come out?

i know one of you is hanging onto those results...

I would have thought there would have been a hospital report by now and photographs of the injuries sustained in the assault.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 03:02 PM
I would have thought there would have been a hospital report by now and photographs of the injuries sustained in the assault.

found the video instead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAs1pos3TA

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 03:11 PM

The police are withholding such evidence like this and Wilson's police report until they can make sure it aligns with state law.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 04:20 PM
The police are withholding such evidence like this and Wilson's police report until they can make sure it aligns with state law.

of course...we all know that.

too bad Brown wasn't afforded the same courtesy from Wilson, and his racist gang banger buddies and the racist prosecutor...

acptulsa
08-18-2014, 04:22 PM
'Had marijuana in his system' meaning had consumed some at some point within the last three or four weeks, for those who don't speak bureaucratese.

Philhelm
08-18-2014, 04:23 PM
I was gonna grab my pistol too, but then I got high.
I would have shot that copper too, but then I got high.
I would have surrendered too, but then I got high. Then I got high. Then I got hi-igh!

tangent4ronpaul
08-18-2014, 05:12 PM
It's funny how when the state does an autopsy results are never available till 6-8 weeks later, but when the family has another autopsy done, the results are available the next day. I think this has everything to do with wanting people to forget about things that might embarrass the state.

Can you imagine going to the doc and being told that he'll have a diagnosis for you in two months, because, you know the lab...

-t

pcosmar
08-18-2014, 05:27 PM
Check out the autopsy report. I have heard that the last shots to the head were the kill shot.
and it was at an angle to suggest execution.

I don't care if he had a buzz on or not.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/18/this-officer-should-have-been-arrested-ferguson-cop-shot-mike-brown-6-times/

torchbearer
08-18-2014, 05:36 PM
I was gonna grab my pistol too, but then I got high.
I would have shot that copper too, but then I got high.
I would have surrendered too, but then I got high. Then I got high. Then I got hi-igh!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thifYDl07IE

for the people who don't get the reference (with bleeps for people who don't like certain words)

torchbearer
08-18-2014, 05:38 PM
unedited version for people who don't mind:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90PM4TLNgsg

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 05:43 PM
It's funny how when the state does an autopsy results are never available till 6-8 weeks later, but when the family has another autopsy done, the results are available the next day. I think this has everything to do with wanting people to forget about things that might embarrass the state.

Can you imagine going to the doc and being told that he'll have a diagnosis for you in two months, because, you know the lab...

-t

sure it is about protecting the state. They were hoping it would just burn out. Then the family autopsy required them to do an anonymous "leaked" smear about the drugs in the system.

acptulsa
08-18-2014, 06:39 PM
Check out the autopsy report. I have heard that the last shots to the head were the kill shot.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/08/18/this-officer-should-have-been-arrested-ferguson-cop-shot-mike-brown-6-times/

You're not even supposed to think such a thing, you animal!

You're supposed to think he was charging that gun head down like a rhinoceros.

Got it straight yet? Ununiformed guy, rhino. Uniformed guy, not pig. Work on it.

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 06:52 PM
found the video instead...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvAs1pos3TA

Your whack off material?

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 06:56 PM

You're not even supposed to think such a thing, you animal!

You're supposed to think he was charging that gun head down like a rhinoceros.

Got it straight yet? Ununiformed guy, rhino. Uniformed guy, not pig. Work on it.

So what about the other bullet entry points? Brown charging the cop, head bent down, (just as the Ferguson PD claimed all along) explains them all.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 06:57 PM
So what about the other bullet entry points? Brown charging the cop, head bent down, (just as the Ferguson PD claimed all along) explains them all.

Dorian Johnson swore that his buddy Brown was struck at least once while fleeing. Autopsy report says otherwise unless Michael Brown runs backward when frightened.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 06:58 PM

Not really. Brown could have been falling forward from gunshots when he received the final/near final head crown shot. He could have been scrunching his body and lowering his head to make himself a smaller target. He could have been convulsing from the shots, which resulted in a lowered head. I can think of a lot of other scenarios.

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 07:03 PM

Not really. Brown could have been falling forward from gunshots when he received the final/near final head crown shot. He could have been scrunching his body and lowering his head to make himself a smaller target. He could have been convulsing from the shots, which resulted in a lowered head. I can think of a lot of other scenarios.

Well that's not what the eyewitnesses said happened. Correct me if I'm wrong here but the people at the scene say either A) Brown was running with his hands up B) or, he was charging at the cop.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:05 PM
Well that's not what the eyewitnesses said happened. Correct me if I'm wrong here but the people at the scene say either A) Brown was running with his hands up B) or, he was charging at the cop.

What eyewitness? What did they say exactly?

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 07:07 PM

charging a cop who just shot at you.......

case closed....everyone go home.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:07 PM
Dorian Johnson swore that his buddy Brown was struck at least once while fleeing. Autopsy report says otherwise unless Michael Brown runs backward when frightened.

No, it doesn't. There was a glancing wound to the inside of the arm that the legal representatives (with medical examiner Parcells in attendance) contended could have been shot from behind. So go ahead and just keep putting out the spin without putting out contentions to the spin. I don't think many here are buying it just yet except those that had made up their mind from the beginning.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:09 PM
charging a cop who just shot at you.......

case closed....everyone go home.

He was on drugs. Crazy drugged out people "bum rush" people pointing guns at them all the time.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:10 PM
What eyewitness? What did they say exactly?

The accomplice's version.

http://www.msnbc.com/msnbc/eyewitness-michael-brown-fatal-shooting-missouri

Brown and Johnson took off running together. There were three cars lined up along the side of the street. Johnson says he ducked behind the first car, whose two passengers were screaming. Crouching down a bit, he watched Brown run past.

“Keep running, bro!,” he said Brown yelled. Then Brown yelled it a second time. Those would be the last words Johnson’s friend, “Big Mike,” would ever say to him.

Brown made it past the third car. Then, “blam!” the officer took his second shot, striking Brown in the back. At that point, Johnson says Brown stopped, turned with his hands up and said “I don’t have a gun, stop shooting!”

By that point, Johnson says the officer and Brown were face-to-face. The officer then fired several more shots. Johnson described watching Brown go from standing with his hands up to crumbling to the ground and curling into a fetal position.

“After seeing my friend get gunned down, my body just ran,” he said. He ran to his apartment nearby. Out of breath, shocked and afraid, Johnson says he went into the bathroom and vomited. Then he checked to make sure that he hadn’t also been shot.

No wound in back.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:10 PM

No. It doesn't.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 07:13 PM
He was on drugs. Crazy drugged out people "bum rush" people pointing guns at them all the time.

effin pot heads....he should of stuck to vodka.

NorthCarolinaLiberty

I was asking for confirmation of what JustinTime said. Johnson, of course, did not saying anything remotely close to what JustinTime said.

Dianne
He had more in his system then pot... I guess that is why Obama sending his personal Attorney (once known as the U.S. Attorney General), to cover up the evidence. I don't even understand why they picked this location... How many young black men died in Chicago this past weekend?

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:14 PM
He had more in his system then pot...

Ummm.. got something more concrete than just your personal belief?

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:15 PM
He had more in his system then pot... I guess that is why Obama sending his personal Attorney (once known as the U.S. Attorney General), to cover up the evidence. I don't even understand why they picked this location... How many young black men died in Chicago this past weekend?

The more autopsies they conduct the worse this looks. 3 autopsies? Will there be a 4th if they don't get the desired results? This is Warren Commission-esque.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 07:15 PM

by cop, or by brothers?

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:16 PM
I was asking for confirmation of what JustinTime said. Johnson, of course, did not saying anything remotely close to what JustinTime said.

You're talking about the crime scene video.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 07:16 PM
The more autopsies they conduct the worse this looks. 3 autopsies? Will there be a 4th if they don't get the desired results? This is Warren Commission-esque.

do you know anything about anatomy?...you might want to get down there...

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:18 PM
You're talking about the crime scene video.

It's not in there either.

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 07:21 PM

No wound in back.

None of it matters, people have taken sides and facts no longer sway them.

The robbery video gave me a "gut instinct" impression of what Brown was really like, and the autopsy sealed it for me: the eyewitnesses were full of shit and the cops version was corroborated.

But the lunatics will just move the goalposts and continue on. Now, instead of being shot in the back he musta been falling foward, yeah that's it, falling toward. Uh huh.

KingNothing
08-18-2014, 07:27 PM
That does it for me. He was a druggie. I've heard that marijuana can make you do some crazy things. Turn you into an animal. Make you run towards a cop that is shooting at you.

Hey, wait a minute. I thought they were with holding autopsy reports until a toxicology report was finished and that report would take 2-4 weeks? Lol.

His family had this report issued, I think.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:27 PM
No wound in back.

Wound in the arm that could have come while Brown had his back to Wilson. I'm sure Johnson could not know exactly where the bullet hit. "Hit him in the back" could mean that Johnson was referring to Brown having his back to Wilson because he is assuming the bullet strikes Brown's back.

None of the above matters either way because I'm saying there is no eyewitness saying what JustinTime said.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:29 PM

The robbery video gave me a "gut instinct" impression of what Brown was really like, and the autopsy sealed it for me: the eyewitnesses were full of shit and the cops version was corroborated.

But the lunatics will just move the goalposts and continue on. Now, instead of being shot in the back he musta been falling foward, yeah that's it, falling toward. Uh huh.

There are people on both sides who I speculate that wouldn't even be swayed by a sworn confession because that is the belief system that they constructed their lives around. You should read how abhorrent some of the conversations are on some police forums. Conversely, you have seen a similar strain of subjectivity here. It's sickening.

mad cow
08-18-2014, 07:30 PM
Brown and Johnson took off running together. There were three cars lined up along the side of the street. Johnson says he ducked behind the first car, whose two passengers were screaming. Crouching down a bit, he watched Brown run past.

This has always puzzled me.Who are they,where are they?They would be ringside witnesses to this and after Johnson's video testimony on (I think) the next day after the shooting,I have not heard anything about them from anybody.

Also,in all the videos of the crime scene just after the shooting,You see Brown,the cop car with the open door with crime scene tape around them and no cars between or near them.
Were they moved?Never existed?

KingNothing
08-18-2014, 07:32 PM

First, he was an angel. Just a small child, whose life was cut short by a bullet to the back while his hands were up.
Then, he was a gentle giant.
Then a video surfaced of him committing a strong-armed robbery, which is a felony.
Then a report came out that he struggled with a cop, the gun went off, and that he might not have been shot in the back.
All of these claims were IMMEDIATELY dismissed.
Then an autopsy report was released in which it was proven he was not shot in the back as was originally claimed.
This does not matter. The facts do not matter. The original claim, that he was an angel who was unjustly shot in the back, is the narrative. No facts will stand in the way of that narrative, steamrolling across America.

And I'm not even saying the cop was justified in his actions. As it stands now, I'm not sure I believe that he was. But holy funkaroni, people are COMPLETELY ignoring the facts of the case as they are currently known and refusing to deviate from their original opinion.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:32 PM

...the autopsy sealed it for me:

So a Youtube video and a simple diagram of an autopsy seal it for you? Are you swayed by facts that you can't even get right?

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:34 PM
First, he was an angel. Just a small child, whose life was cut short by a bullet to the back while his hands were up.
Then a video surfaced of him committing a strong-armed robbery, which is a felony.
Then a report came out that he struggled with a cop, the gun went off, and that he might not have been shot in the back.
Then an autopsy report was released in which it was proven he was not shot in the back as was originally claimed.
This does not matter. The facts do not matter. The original claim, that he was an angel who was unjustly shot in the back, is the narrative. No facts will stand in the way of that narrative, steamrolling across America.

And I'm not even saying the cop was justified in his actions. As it stands now, I'm not sure I believe that he was. But holy funkaroni, people are COMPLETELY ignoring the facts of the case as they are currently known and refusing to deviate from their original opinion.

because the police department is bad. Brown was shot because our police departments are bad. Got it?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:34 PM

No, not all were dismissed by a long shot. A Youtube video of the autopsy and a simple diagram come out out, and people have made up their minds.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:35 PM
His family had this report issued, I think.

No. It was "leaked" by someone in the St. Louis County medical examiner's office. From the article in the OP...

Michael Brown was shot in the head and chest multiple times, according to Mary Case, the St. Louis County medical examiner.

While Case declined to comment further, citing the ongoing investigation into Brown’s death, another person familiar with the county’s investigation told The Washington Post that Brown had between six and eight gunshot wounds and was shot from the front.

In addition, Brown had marijuana in his system when he was shot and killed by a police officer on Aug. 9 in Ferguson, according to this person, who spoke on the condition of anonymity because of the ongoing investigation.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:35 PM
because the police department is bad. Brown was shot because our police departments are bad. Got it?

I'm still waiting for your report that says Brown handed off the cigars to Johnson. Ever come up with that?

James Madison
08-18-2014, 07:38 PM

Another victim of a culture that values confrontation and violence over discourse and rational human behavior -- a culture that is pushed -- surprise-surprise -- by rich white people on largely undereducated minorities.

KingNothing
08-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Usually when tragedies like this happen it is because each person in it made a series of mistakes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the cop acted like a douchebag towards a piece of trash who -unbeknowst to the cop- was worried that he was about to get in trouble for intimidating a productive citizen and robbing a store. This startled douchebag cop, and piece of trash reacted aggressively towards douchebag cop and maybe pushed, shoved, punched, or slammed a police car door. This aggravated douchebag cop, who flew off the handle and in fear for his life as cops tend to be, he fired shots at piece of trash. In a panic, piece of trash ran -possibly towards the cop- and got shot five more times, before dying.

What would be interesting to see is if the forensic teams can piece together the order in which the shots were fired and the location of the cop and victim for each shot. Until that happens, and until the details of what exactly happened within the cop car, I will not cast judgement on the guilt or innocence of the police officer.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Another victim of a culture that values confrontation and violence over discourse and rational human behavior -- a culture that is pushed -- surprise-surprise -- by rich white people on largely undereducated minorities.

Spoiled children who have been given material support instead of actual instruction. It's sad.

limequat
08-18-2014, 07:46 PM
It's hard to tell the difference between wounds caused
A) facing forward, hands down
B) facing away, hands up

Imagine running away from a cop. Behind you is violence, jail, the loss of freedom. Ahead of you is your home, security, family. What would make you stop and turn around? This guy didn't just change his mind and say, "You know what, I'm gonna stop running away from this cop and I'm gonna attack him instead!"

More likely he was running, heard the shots, and turned to surrender. This explains the wound to the palm. A palm is an awkward target for a guy that is bum rushing you.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:48 PM
It's hard to tell the difference between wounds caused
A) facing forward, hands down
B) facing away, hands up

Imagine running away from a cop. Behind you is violence, jail, the loss of freedom. Ahead of you is your home, security, family. What would make you stop and turn around? This guy didn't just change his mind and say, "You know what, I'm gonna stop running away from this cop and I'm gonna attack him instead!"

More likely he was running, heard the shots, and turned to surrender. This explains the wound to the palm. A palm is an awkward target for a guy that is bum rushing you.

But we're talking about a 300 pound man. He's not running away from a fit cop.

limequat
08-18-2014, 07:50 PM
Usually when tragedies like this happen it is because each person in it made a series of mistakes. It wouldn't surprise me at all if the cop acted like a douchebag towards a piece of trash who -unbeknowst to the cop- was worried that he was about to get in trouble for intimidating a productive citizen and robbing a store. This startled douchebag cop, and piece of trash reacted aggressively towards douchebag cop and maybe pushed, shoved, punched, or slammed a police car door. This aggravated douchebag cop, who flew off the handle and in fear for his life as cops tend to be, he fired shots at piece of trash. In a panic, piece of trash ran -possibly towards the cop- and got shot five more times, before dying.

What would be interesting to see is if the forensic teams can piece together the order in which the shots were fired and the location of the cop and victim for each shot. Until that happens, and until the details of what exactly happened within the cop car, I will not cast judgement on the guilt or innocence of the police officer.

None of that matters. The standard for lethal force requires that the officer feared for his own life. Brown had no weapon. Unless the officer was physically assaulted at the time of Brown's death, there is no reason for him to draw his pistol. If the cops are to be believed, Wilson would have sustained injuries necessitating deadly force. Show us the pictures. It's that simple.

limequat
08-18-2014, 07:52 PM
But we're talking about a 300 pound man. He's not running away from a fit cop.

What's that? Never saw one.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:53 PM
What's that? Never saw one.

True, but we've seen photos of the officer. He wasn't a fatty.

moostraks
08-19-2014, 04:15 AM

Police in Ferguson had mistakenly arrested a man before the Michael Brown shooting and, after realizing, proceeded to beat him up in a holding cell and then charge him with destruction of property for bleeding on their uniforms, it has been claimed.
Henry Davis, 52, had missed his turn off for the Missouri city of St. Charles during heavy rain late at night on September 20, 2009, pulling over about 20 miles away in Ferguson.
While waiting for the rain to clear about 3am, a patrol officer ran Davis' plates and arrested him on an outstanding warrant - however it was the wrong Henry Davis.
The wanted man had a different middle name and Social Security number, but Davis, a welder, said the officer cuffed him and put him into a patrol car without explanation, The Daily Beast reported.

'Excessive force': Henry Davis, 52, said in a lawsuit that he was arrested by Ferguson in September 2009 for no reason, severely beaten in lock-up and then charged with 'property damage' for bleeding on the uniforms of four officers
Davis had protested his innocence, and said the cops realized their mistake at Ferguson police station, recalling a booking officer saying: 'We have a problem.'
But Davis was placed in a one-man cell, which already had one man asleep on the only single bed.
Being early morning and cold, he asked for a sleeping mat from a nearby pile, but was refused.
Some time later, Davis said in a lawsuit file thereafter, the booking officer returned to the cell with three other officers.
He said he was slammed against the back wall by one of them and told to lay down with his hands behind his back.
Davis was straddled by a female officer, he said, and cuffed.
Two officers then entered the cell, he said.

'They started hitting me,' Davis later said in court, according to The Daily Beast.
'I was getting hit and I just covered up'
The two left and the female officer returned, holding up Davis' head.
The officer that initially slammed him against the wall returned and kicked him in the head.
'I almost passed out at that point ... Paramedics came,' Davis said.
'They said it was too much blood, I had to go to the hospital.'
Davis was taken to hospital in a police vehicle, however he refused treatment, demanding a witness and photo proof of what had happened.
Afterwards, still under arrest, he was taken back to the police station and held in a cell for several days.
Davis was eventually charged with four counts of property damage - having allegedly bled on the uniforms of four officers - and released on $1,500 bail.

Davis subsequently filed a civil suit, and at least two of the officers involved said in court they did not get blood on their uniforms.
There was no video of the alleged police attack to support Davis' claims of brutality, because the security cameras were VHS at the time and had been recorded at 32 times the normal speed.
A federal magistrate ruled that if the officers had committed perjury about the bloody uniforms, the charges were too minor to press ahead with.
The magistrate also concluded that Davis' injuries were too minor to constitute excessive force.
However a CAT scan taken after the incident confirmed he had suffered a concussion.
The property charges were dropped and the lawsuit was closed.
Davis' lawyer, James Schottel, is currently preparing an appeal, he told The Daily Beast.
Schottel claims that perjury is perjury however minor, and that a concussion is now considered a serious injury.
Schottel also believes that Davis' chances of appealing have now gone up on the back of the Michael Brown outrage and the increasing scrutiny of the police in Ferguson.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726727/Ferguson-police-mistakenly-arrested-innocent-man-viciously-beating-charging-bleeding-THEIR-uniforms.html#ixzz3ApZEw0Xn

Says a great deal about this specific police department's/just us system's mentality when they screw up and their propensity for violence. I wonder if those who see the 18 year old as a thug deserving the fate he received would feel the same if these individuals from the police and justice system were slaughtered there? Or does that fate only apply to certain inner city citizens who aren't shielded by the status that is achieved by agents of the king's government?

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 07:11 AM
None of that matters. The standard for lethal force requires that the officer feared for his own life. Brown had no weapon. Unless the officer was physically assaulted at the time of Brown's death, there is no reason for him to draw his pistol. If the cops are to be believed, Wilson would have sustained injuries necessitating deadly force. Show us the pictures. It's that simple.

He doesn't need to have any injuries whatsoever. Stop playing lawyer here. It could be that Brown was 30 feet away from the officer, which STILL wouldn't discredit the officer's belief that his life was in danger. It could give a reasonable person pause to think that the officer was not thinking rationally, in which case imperfect self defense would be on the table. .... good luck ringing a cop up on that.

I doubt this even goes to trial. Unless more evidence comes to the forefront implicating the cop, it would be unethical to try him in court.

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 07:13 AM
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2726727/Ferguson-police-mistakenly-arrested-innocent-man-viciously-beating-charging-bleeding-THEIR-uniforms.html#ixzz3ApZEw0Xn

Says a great deal about this specific police department's/just us system's mentality when they screw up and their propensity for violence. I wonder if those who see the 18 year old as a thug deserving the fate he received would feel the same if these individuals from the police and justice system were slaughtered there? Or does that fate only apply to certain inner city citizens who aren't shielded by the status that is achieved by agents of the king's government?

I think you'd be hard pressed to find a poster here who, generally or reflexively, supports police. As they say, libertarianism happens to people, and most of the time it happens to people when the state's enforcement arm messes with them for little or no reason.

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 07:26 AM
True, but we've seen photos of the officer. He wasn't a fatty.

BUT..BUT..Brown was a hulk, built like a Terminator. Big scary black guy who just went crazy in that store and damn near killed that store worker while exiting the establishment with his loot...

we need to get info on Wilsons drug test, and any evidence that he pissed his pants before pulling the trigger. Did Wilson call out to his mommy before shooting Brown?...

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 07:30 AM
I think you'd be hard pressed to find a poster here who, generally or reflexively, supports police. As they say, libertarianism happens to people, and most of the time it happens to people when the state's enforcement arm messes with them for little or no reason.

''hard pressed to find supporters of a Police State?...not a problem.

First on the list:

1. AuH20
2. Liberty Eagle, or LE, which ironically can also mean Law Enforcement.
3. King Nothing. Luv ya man..you're the gift that keeps on givin'
4. Justin time...what can i say?...i'm proud of ya..ya got some real balls coming in here with your bad self....a trifle off track, but we need you in here for comic relief. Thankyou for that.
5.nominations from this point.

Working Poor
08-19-2014, 08:07 AM
Brown had marijuana in his system
I take it to some that means the death penalty was justified.

AuH20
08-19-2014, 08:13 AM
''hard pressed to find supporters of a Police State?...not a problem.

First on the list:

1. AuH20
2. Liberty Eagle, or LE, which ironically can also mean Law Enforcement.
3. King Nothing. Luv ya man..you're the gift that keeps on givin'
4. Justin time...what can i say?...i'm proud of ya..ya got some real balls coming in here with your bad self....a trifle off track, but we need you in here for comic relief. Thankyou for that.
5.nominations from this point.

Supporters of the police state? For merely disagreeing in this instance? Using your reasoning, we could surmise that 90% of the posters support rapists, murderers and child mollesters? See how it works?

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 08:15 AM
any word yet on the drug test results of our hero in blue?

still waiting.

Auh20, do you have it yet?

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 08:17 AM
Supporters of the police state? For merely disagreeing in this instance? Using your reasoning, we could surmise that 90% of the posters support rapists, murderers and child mollesters? See how it works?

no....i don't. Almost a nice deflection. You need another cuppa Joe...

but you do in fact support the Police State, along with your cohorts on this issue.

What does rapists, murderers and child molesters have to do with a Police State?

see how that works?

AuH20
08-19-2014, 08:19 AM
no.

but you do in fact support the Police State, along with your cohorts on this issue.

What does rapists, murderers and child molesters have to do with a Police State?

I support the right to self defense regardless of one's occupation. And hopefully we find out what transpired. It's a shame that we generally are not afforded the same latitude. And if you have to shoot a cop to defend yourself, then so be it. Cops are representative of the general population in that you are going to run into bad apples. Consequently, they are open game if they illegitimately threaten your life.

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 09:27 AM
I support the right to self defense regardless of one's occupation. And hopefully we find out what transpired. It's a shame that we generally are not afforded the same latitude. And if you have to shoot a cop to defend yourself, then so be it. Cops are representative of the general population in that you are going to run into bad apples. Consequently, they are open game if they illegitimately threaten your life.

i'm hoping we all find out to what transpired regardless of deflections from cops, media, and members in here.

jbauer
08-19-2014, 09:47 AM

I wonder from the autopsy if they can tell if his hands were up surrendering? If his right arm is in the air thats a pretty tight shot placement. Arms by his side or running and it seems quite erratic.

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 01:37 PM
So, a dozen witnesses are corroborating the cop's story, and he has an orbital blowout. Shocking that the media told lies from the start. That's so unlike them.

tod evans
08-19-2014, 01:38 PM
So, a dozen witnesses are corroborating the cop's story, and he has an orbital blowout. Shocking that the media told lies from the start. That's so unlike them.

So says the same media you question......

AuH20
08-19-2014, 01:39 PM

The MSM & the democrats love racial strife, since it gives them the perfect segue to their dangerous solutions. That's why this story largely exploded. The most outrageous police abuse cases never sustain themselves outside of an AP blurb though. You need the right ingredients to generate outrage....

Ender
08-19-2014, 01:58 PM

No wound in back.

Oh yeah, "another person"- that certainly makes the statement legit.

orenbus
08-19-2014, 02:19 PM
//

moostraks
08-19-2014, 03:16 PM

Uh hunh, sure. So certain posters have been putting in overtime pimping for the police and claiming their right to self protection and trotting out the bum rushing thug argument but the unarmed 18 year old was just a thug deserving his fate and not entitled to self defense if he was being shot at for failure to comply re:jay walking. This same department realized at the point of booking a guy they had the wrong person, kept him in a cage, beat him, sued him, then the judge dismissed the whole thing because it was not heinous enough. This is the mentality of the thuggish police force of this very same area. The same ones shooting at peaceful protesters, knocking journalist's heads into things oopsey. Auh20 made a snarky comment and I asked a legit question to those who feel the police are not at fault here. Would they support execution of all parties involved in the previous case I posted? How's about for the police running the journalist into things? Why does one thug culture deserve to be executed on the street while one constantly achieves cover because they "feared for their lives"?

moostraks
08-19-2014, 03:31 PM

http://reason.com/blog/2014/08/14/ferguson-police-have-a-long-troubling-re

Devil's advocate here but police state his swisher sweet accomplice told the truth about QT situation yes? Why is everything else he says b.s then? If the officer did bump them with a car and knock him with the door sorta like they have developed a reputation to crack skulls to make a point, looking at these statistics what do you think most black guys in the area believe is the potential outcome here, if indeed the officer drew first blood? Convenient how the guy who had his skull cracked couldn't get video evidence either from this same department.

phill4paul
08-19-2014, 03:38 PM

Shocking that the cops didn't publish the officers incident report, the examining doctors report and photo evidence of an assault. Wouldn't that have put a serious kibosh on this whole thing from the get go?

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-19-2014, 03:41 PM
which STILL wouldn't discredit the officer's belief that his life was in danger.

Where does the officer say that he believes his life is in danger? I have not heard him speak or viewed his written version of events.

What cop story? I have yet to see Wilson's version of events.

Who are these dozen witnesses? What are their names? What are the dozen witnesses saying? Do you have their verbal or written version of events? I don't want second or third hand hearsay. I want first hand information.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-19-2014, 03:43 PM
Shocking that the cops didn't publish the officers incident report, the examining doctors report and photo evidence of an assault. Wouldn't that have put a serious kibosh on this whole thing from the get go?

Forget it Phil. You are discussing an incident with people who are doing things like citing third hand hearsay information from an anonymous woman on a radio call in show.

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 03:45 PM

And I'm not even disagreeing. I'm just describing how the media and the left have created a narrative based on wild speculation because it suites their worldview. They may ultimately end up being right in that the shooting was not justified, but their path to that conclusion is totally absurd. Every new fact that comes out is immediately disregarded. That is not how rational people react to information.

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 03:46 PM
Where does the officer say that he believes his life is in danger? I have not heard him speak or viewed his written version of events.

Well, he shot someone. I'm going to go ahead and say he believed his life was in danger, or else he pulled a Johnny Cash and shot a man just to watch him die.

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 03:51 PM
Well, he shot someone. I'm going to go ahead and say he believed his life was in danger, or else he pulled a Johnny Cash and shot a man just to watch him die.

''A Missouri chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is planning a fundraiser this weekend for the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen.

"All money will go to the cop who did his job against the Negro criminal," according to New Empire Knights of the KKK.''

http://www.king5.com/news/KKK-raisin...271836891.html

they used to call them lynchings.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-19-2014, 03:59 PM

You don't get to assume and say what somebody else believes.

Thor
08-19-2014, 05:05 PM

I have not decided yet if this was police brutality and an overuse of force, or if it was a thug kid who attacked. However, I do find this video interesting...

http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn

If that is in fact Darren Wilson pacing after the event, he sure doesn't look like he has an orbital blowout.

"OK Darren, this is gonna hurt, but we've got to beat you up a bit and fracture your eye socket so the story sounds consistent."

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 05:10 PM
"OK Darren, this is gonna hurt, but we've got to beat you up a bit and fracture your eye socket so the story sounds consistent."

thats called getting Scorpiod...

from the Dirty Harry movie.

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 05:42 PM
The MSM & the democrats love racial strife, since it gives them the perfect segue to their dangerous solutions. That's why this story largely exploded. The most outrageous police abuse cases never sustain themselves outside of an AP blurb though. You need the right ingredients to generate outrage....

Remember how no one cared about Kelly Thomas? Think his story would have just faded away so silently if there were a racial component involved?

KingNothing
08-19-2014, 05:44 PM
''A Missouri chapter of the Ku Klux Klan is planning a fundraiser this weekend for the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen.

"All money will go to the cop who did his job against the Negro criminal," according to New Empire Knights of the KKK.''

http://www.king5.com/news/KKK-raisin...271836891.html

they used to call them lynchings.

People like that donated to our movement too, man. It doesn't mean that any of us think they're right.

phill4paul
08-19-2014, 05:57 PM
Remember how no one cared about Kelly Thomas? Think his story would have just faded away so silently if there were a racial component involved?

Blacks sympathize with victims of police brutality more so than whites. Whoda thunk? Whites, having not been victims of racial profiling, sympathize only within their caste system. Given their situation I doubt there would have been riots by homeless people for Kelly.

Schifference
08-19-2014, 06:14 PM
I have not decided yet if this was police brutality and an overuse of force, or if it was a thug kid who attacked. However, I do find this video interesting...

http://edition.cnn.com/video/api/embed.html#/video/us/2014/08/18/newday-intv-ferguson-shooting-crenshaw.cnn

If that is in fact Darren Wilson pacing after the event, he sure doesn't look like he has an orbital blowout.

Good Catch! He does not look injured.

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 06:30 PM
People like that donated to our movement too, man. It doesn't mean that any of us think they're right.

yes, i know. What was the result of those donations to Ron?..., and those 'pesky' newsletters?..

oh well...i shouldn't be so concerned with appearences from threads advertising donations to a murderer that might have connections to the KKK in here...just a silly mis-understanding on my part...

Appearences matter, especially when the MSM goes 24/7 reporting on it....

Ender
08-19-2014, 06:36 PM

And then there was a video that came out showing that Brown paid for the cigars.
Then there is the shot in the arm that was probably from the back.

phill4paul
08-19-2014, 06:38 PM
Good Catch! He does not look injured.

I'm gonna guess that finger prints and DNA are gonna show up on his gun and holster. I've never seen a body loaded into a police SUV in any pictures in my life. Usually it is an ambulance.

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDeM-L1sPJESaWP&w=484&h=253&url=http%3A%2F%2Faattp.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FScreenshot-2014-08-14-at-2.08.12-PM.png&cfs=1

Thor
08-19-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm gonna guess that finger prints and DNA are gonna show up on his gun and holster. I've never seen a body loaded into a police SUV in any pictures in my life. Usually it is an ambulance.

https://fbexternal-a.akamaihd.net/safe_image.php?d=AQDeM-L1sPJESaWP&w=484&h=253&url=http%3A%2F%2Faattp.org%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2014%2F08%2FScreenshot-2014-08-14-at-2.08.12-PM.png&cfs=1

Isn't that just the coroner vehicle? It was what, 4 hours + at that point?

phill4paul
08-19-2014, 08:21 PM
Isn't that just the coroner vehicle? It was what, 4 hours + at that point?

The coroner or medical examiner is an independent official of the county, subject only to appointment, removal, and budgeting by the County Board per MN Statute 390.011.

http://www.stlouiscountymn.gov/LAWPUBLICSAFETY/MedicalExaminer.aspx

As in NOT police.

EDit: Sheesh.. that's a Minnesota link. :o

The St. Louis Coroners office site....I cannot get to load.