PDA

View Full Version : Eyewitness comments in background audio of video, confirms officer Wilson's claims

Constitutional Paulicy
08-18-2014, 05:51 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=VdL9dqkyjhM#t=388

In the background of the video at the 6:28 mark, you can hear an audio conversation of a male eye witness to the shooting itself describing what he saw to another curious male spectator. Again, the conversation of importance is in the background.

@6:28/6:29 of video

#1 How’d he get from there to there?

#2 Because he ran, the police was still in the truck – cause he was like over the truck

{crosstalk}

#2 But him and the police was both in the truck, then he ran – the police got out and ran after him

{crosstalk}

#2 Then the next thing I know he coming back toward him cus - the police had his gun drawn already on him –

#1. Oh, the police got his gun

#2 The police kept dumpin on him, and I’m thinking the police kept missing – he like – be like – but he kept coming toward him

{crosstalk}

#2 Police fired shots – the next thing I know – the police was missing

#1 The Police?

#2 The Police shot him

#1 Police?

#2 The next thing I know … I’m thinking … the dude started running … (garbled something about “he took it from him”)

Additionally, this eye witness account clarifies other issues and disputes the “shot in back narrative”. The police vehicle was positioned “screen view left” – Mike Brown’s body is positioned head toward police vehicle. This would also corroborate both the Officer (as told to his friend) and this witness account of what transpired.

more here... http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/08/15/exceptional-catch-the-jj-witness-video-eye-witness-audio-of-mike-brown-shooting-sharing-brown-doubled-back-toward-police/

TheCount
08-18-2014, 06:08 AM
And if you play it backwards, the devil tells you how to make banana nut muffins.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 07:05 AM
And if you play it backwards, the devil tells you how to make banana nut muffins.

Almost spewed the mornings coffee. Just dribbled it a bit. Lol.

presence
08-18-2014, 07:14 AM
I still don't see how that story justifies extra judicial summary execution. Make a fucking arrest pussycop.

thoughtomator
08-18-2014, 07:56 AM
Shit, not even AuH20 was making this claim about that audio track - the propaganda factory is really in high gear now

Constitutional Paulicy
08-18-2014, 01:21 PM
Shit, not even AuH20 was making this claim about that audio track

Don't get me wrong. I don't always post what I support. I often post anything that might be controversial. For example, I often post Rachel Maddow video in the Rand Paul forum when she is outright bashing him. I think that knowing what is being said on both sides of the issues is important.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 02:14 PM
The video actually raises more questions than it answers:

1. The anonymous woman clearly states that she gets the story from Wilson's significant other, not Wilson himself. If the article can't even get a clear cut fact right, then why would I even continue reading their source?

2. The article acknowledges that technical equipment would be beneficial for transcribing the audio. The transcriber even says, "...my seriously rough attempt at transcription..." In other words, he listened to the video like everyone else and typed what he thought they heard.

3. The transcription is technically done incorrectly. It does not even follow basic rules of transcription. It is, for example, riddled with punctuation errors, potentially changing the meanings and context.

4. The woman's version is chronological and provides clarification. The video is multiple conversations providing no clarification. Video pronouns, for example, are not attached to proper names. The witness phrase "he took it from him" is possibly nonsequential because it is at the end of the transcription. This phrase is virtually meaningless in the context of the video/audio.

5. The final position of Brown's body is in no way indicative of how he is facing when positioned on two feet. The idea that this corroborates anything about being shot in the back/front is forensically ludicrous.

6. The article saying things such as "The eye witness talking on this video describes the exact same scenario" is not even factually correct, let alone the same interpretation. The words Bum-rushing him, let alone Brown running at Wilson, for example, is nowhere to be found in the video.

This whole article is one lacking facts and professional analysis. The woman's narrative--unlike the video--actually sounds very scripted.

One could choose to believe an anonymous woman relating third hand information, OR, the police could just release Wilson's first hand version of events.