PDA

View Full Version : Where are the photos of the cop's "swollen face" who shot Mike Brown?

ProIndividual
08-18-2014, 01:59 AM
I'm finding it harder and harder to believe this guy sustained any injuries the public would see as important, every day that passes. Discuss...

TheTexan
08-18-2014, 02:06 AM
The cop got hurt? News to me. I hope he's ok.

It does explain a lot though; I was kinda wondering why he shot that kid but that actually makes a lot of sense now.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 02:06 AM
Well, the--uh--investigation--is--uh, an ongoing one. We will--uh--release all relevant information--uh--at the--uh--appropriate time.

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 06:47 PM
If you were in his shoes would you want your mug plastered everywhere like George Zimmerman? That dude can't get a job shoveling shit now.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 06:49 PM
If you were in his shoes would you want your mug plastered everywhere like George Zimmerman? That dude can't get a job shoveling shit now.

If he's unlike Zimmerman and has some sense, then he has a fine future in book writing, lecturing, talk shows, etc.

phill4paul
08-18-2014, 06:49 PM

It's already plastered. They could have at least produced a report from his medical examiner from the hospital. I'm sure they are working on that as we speak.Over a week after the "assault.".

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa13ooH6a2axFu3zXpBYx4snpQjdPwd LLH3SuWTNp6ttj_kVun

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 06:53 PM

maybe you could help him out.....poor cop...kills a kid under suspicious circumstances, and damn...poor guy...

don't worry...pretty sure he'll be a Sheriff someday, somewhere...

JustinTime
08-18-2014, 07:00 PM
It's already plastered. They could have at least produced a report from his medical examiner from the hospital. I'm sure they are working on that as we speak.Over a week after the "assault.".j

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRa13ooH6a2axFu3zXpBYx4snpQjdPwd LLH3SuWTNp6ttj_kVun

Just as with the video of Brown robbing the store, I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be, possibly the Justice Department, aren't holding things up.

They've already done it once in this sorry affair.

AuH20
08-18-2014, 07:02 PM
Just as with the video of Brown robbing the store, I wouldn't be surprised if the powers that be, possibly the Justice Department, aren't holding things up.

They've already done it once in this sorry affair.

Fractured orbital bone, swollen jaw and ocular damage that may be permanent. That's the injuries. Big boy walloped him apparently.

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-18-2014, 07:08 PM
Big boy walloped him apparently.

Or maybe Wilson was hit by the door and/or his steering wheel.

James Madison
08-18-2014, 08:08 PM
maybe you could help him out.....poor cop...kills a kid under suspicious circumstances, and damn...poor guy...

don't worry...pretty sure he'll be a Sheriff someday, somewhere...

Ok, can we really stop with all this 'kid' nonsense. Brown was 6'4'', 300lbs... bigger than most professional athletes. Unless you're fuckin Jon Jones, this guy would rip you to pieces. We already know he was a bully (see robbery surveillance tape), so stop acting like this is some first-grader here.

JK/SEA
08-18-2014, 09:31 PM
Ok, can we really stop with all this 'kid' nonsense. Brown was 6'4'', 300lbs... bigger than most professional athletes. Unless you're fuckin Jon Jones, this guy would rip you to pieces. We already know he was a bully (see robbery surveillance tape), so stop acting like this is some first-grader here.

he was 18 years old for fuck sakes...what were you like at 18?....please tell us.

was Brown fully developed...did he have any baby fat left?....i'm sure you've been around big kids like this in high school. They don't all have their muscular tone at that age. Did Brown?...was he ready to play with the Seahawks starting line up?....

so many questions...

James Madison
08-18-2014, 09:47 PM
he was 18 years old for fuck sakes...what were you like at 18?....please tell us.

I was about eight inches shorter and 150lbs lighter. I also wasn't strong-arming store owners half my size or picking fights with trigger-happy cops.

was Brown fully developed

He was 6'4'', 300.
Again, he was 6'4'', 300.
Unless you're an expert in martial arts, someone my size (and likely your size) isn't standing a chance in a fight.

did he have any baby fat left

See above.

i'm sure you've been around big kids like this in high school.

Yes, and every one I knew was a bully.

fr33
08-18-2014, 10:04 PM
Since they released the toxicology report on the dead man, I'd like to see some blood and urine tests from the pig. Maybe it was roid rage.

fr33
08-18-2014, 10:07 PM

Every suspect that gets arrested has their name and picture released to the public. It makes sense to publicize the executioners' faces as well.

TheTexan
08-18-2014, 10:11 PM
Since they released the toxicology report on the dead man, I'd like to see some blood and urine tests from the pig. Maybe it was roid rage.

A toxicology report on the cop would simply distract from the facts. The facts, of course, are that the black guy was a criminal, and a cop shot a criminal (oh my!)

That's all the "report" that I need to know. I'm a law abiding citizen, so I don't really care what happens to criminals.

Roxi
08-18-2014, 11:07 PM
A toxicology report on the cop would simply distract from the facts. The facts, of course, are that the black guy was a criminal, and a cop shot a criminal (oh my!)

That's all the "report" that I need to know. I'm a law abiding citizen, so I don't really care what happens to criminals.

Sure about that?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842

staerker
08-18-2014, 11:52 PM
Sure about that?

http://online.wsj.com/news/articles/SB10001424052748704471504574438900830760842

I was reading the label on a common household sanitary wipe container today.

It said that "It is a violation of federal law to use this product in a manner inconsistent with its labeling."

The labeling then required that while using the product, that I wear gloves, a gown, protective eye-ware, and a mask.

ProIndividual
08-19-2014, 12:35 AM

It already is...aren't you watching the news? How would that even matter for you or me? Where did these cops get special rights? Not from the Creator or from some form of superhumanity, that's for sure. They have the same rights we do, and the state claiming otherwise is sickening.

ProIndividual
08-19-2014, 12:38 AM
Fractured orbital bone, swollen jaw and ocular damage that may be permanent. That's the injuries. Big boy walloped him apparently.

And what proof do you have of this? Or is this just your trust of authority coming through?

ProIndividual
08-19-2014, 12:42 AM

I really hope that is sarcasm...

ProIndividual
08-19-2014, 12:47 AM
Some of you guys really make me nervous for the future of the movement. So much FAITH in the truthfulness of the state. Like I always say, nationalism is a cult, and the god it worships is the state. Some of the people on these forums are still in that cult, and have yet to deprogram.

It is POSSIBLE that Mike Brown forced the hand of the officer...but why believe anything they say without proof? You do know the history of the state, right? And you do realize why trusting the state is about as naïve as it gets, right? If I see no pic of the officer's injured face, I don't buy it. I've seen this song and dance too many times before.

And the longer this drags out, the less likely those pics (or injuries) exist.

Mani
08-19-2014, 01:00 AM
http://thumbs.newschoolers.com/index.php?src=http://www.pixiq.com/sites/default/files/ramos_2.jpg&size=400x1000

RonPaulIsGreat
08-19-2014, 01:14 AM
I'm finding the whole furgeson thing to be more and more ridiculous. One side acts like Mike Brown was an angel, and just blindly takes the word of his friends as gospel. The other side says the cop was injured but for some reason doesn't release pics that would at least show Brown wasn't just shot dead while being peaceful. Then the response has been retarded with cops acting like they are in a movie playing soldier, and the "protesters" most seem functionally retarded in the interviews or drunk or stoned, and just parrot out the poor me scrypt, or feign they are there for the fallen gentle giant and 100 foot away 40 people raid a liquour store.

So, in summary, the police are stupid and the people are stupid(most), the victim was a thug, and the cop that killed him is apparently an idiot for not demanding or releasing himself evidence of a violent confrontation if it did happen, if it didn't happen then he apparently is just a slightly smarter thug that found a way to get paid for being a thug.

JK/SEA
08-19-2014, 06:34 AM
I was about eight inches shorter and 150lbs lighter. I also wasn't strong-arming store owners half my size or picking fights with trigger-happy cops.

He was 6'4'', 300.
Again, he was 6'4'', 300.
Unless you're an expert in martial arts, someone my size (and likely your size) isn't standing a chance in a fight.

See above.

Yes, and every one I knew was a bully.

of course of course..my bad..i'm sure you were just a little angel...

when i was in High School, we had something called Gym Class. We would play intra-mural games and pick-up games. We would go head to head in flag football. There was more than a few times that this (me) would line up on offense and defense. I always liked going up against the biggest guys. A few guys were the size of Brown....Ball is snapped, and me at '5'7'' 160 lbs. would stiff arm the big guy and push him to the ground so hard they got mad. Rinse and repeat...Speed and a little muscle and mechanics put me at an advantage...he was FAT....big?..yep..fat?..yep...you figure it out Einstein...From the pics of Brown, he looks out of shape. A big scary black guy. I'm sure you have nightmares of a big black guy raping your ass amirite?

One size does not fit ALL. No 2 people are exactly a like, and to deny this fact puts you in the 'raging racist' category.

thoughtomator
08-19-2014, 07:32 AM
One side acts like Mike Brown was an angel

Who besides his own momma is acting like he's an angel? Even his buddy fessed up they stole the cigars.

If you rely on the least-interested witnesses, the ones with no connection to either the victim or the PD, they back the charge of murder.