PDA

View Full Version : Need some videos

Ranger29860
12-02-2007, 09:45 AM
Im currently deployed and we dont have the greatist internet speed over here i saw another thread with a couple 30 sec videos i really liked them and they dont take long to download

Can you guys post some more links to short ones like that or is there a compilation thread of all videos somewhere i can go?

when im promoting ron to some of my fellow soldiers videos have gotten me the best responses so far so i was hoping to exspand my video collction withought having to wait 5 hours to download a 4 minute clip

Thanks in advance

Corydoras
12-02-2007, 10:08 AM
Here are 30-second ads
http://www.youtube.com/user/RonPaulAdCompetition

I'm sure there are lots of others, but there are dozens all in one place here.

hillertexas
12-02-2007, 10:09 AM
bump

Corydoras
12-02-2007, 10:10 AM
Do you have a DVD player?

I don't have any DVDs... but I'm hoping people will see this and contact you so they can mail you some.

Ranger29860
12-02-2007, 10:14 AM
Thanks for the link

About the dvds i got a ton from ronpauldvd.com (think thats the site ) but the big issue with promoting him over here is i got to get them interested fast and the long drawn videos dont do that

plus thankfully were torward the end of our tour so i probly wont even get them in time if anyone sent them

I showed a buddy of mine who hate politics the 30 sec ron paul poker one he instantly got interested handed him a dvd and sent him on his way :P