PDA

View Full Version : Holder Sends Team That Inflamed the Martin Case

AuH20
08-14-2014, 06:39 PM
Here we go....Racial Controversy on my count...3...2......

http://www.wnd.com/2014/08/holder-dispatches-team-that-inflamed-trayvon-case/

The St. Louis County Police Department said 18-year-old Michael Brown was in a struggle over a police officer’s gun when he was shot. But his family and supporters reject the official version and want the officer who fired the lethal shots to be prosecuted.

The DOJ says its Community Relations Service, created under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, tries to help communities resolve conflicts and tensions arising from racial differences.

But Fitton said Judicial Watch has accumulated considerable evidence that Holder’s DOJ “does not operate in a race-neutral manner.”

His group is “carefully watching and keeping abreast” of the situation in Ferguson and wants information about the Community Relations Service’s work there.

“How much money is being spent? How many employees are being used? What are their talking points?” Fitton asked.

The DOJ Community Relations Service did not return WND phone calls requesting comment.

JK/SEA
08-14-2014, 06:46 PM
i'm just glad the bright light is shining on this...black..white...whatever..

AuH20
08-14-2014, 06:52 PM
i'm just glad the bright light is shining on this...black..white...whatever..

I've had a strong suspicion from the start that this is going blow up like the Duke lacrosse case because the details of the case (8 shots?!?!?) don't add up. Obviously, the cops have handled this horribly post-accident by letting the looting occur and then shooting tear gas cans at the press, but I would not at all be surprised to see that the gentle giant wasn't as gentle as they stated and wasn't exactly a pillar of society. It was the same thing with Trayvon. The codeine drinks, the frequent fights, the burglary tools. All parents of all races protect their kids and are in denial when something bad goes down. Little johnny was a great kid when he wasn't sniffing glue or torturing small animals. LOL

HOLLYWOOD
08-14-2014, 06:53 PM
there you go... Holder trying to distract and divide the people... It's not about race, first and foremost, this is about a brutal authoritarian state that constantly uses deadly force on Americans for the slightest of infraction. Then the state "RUBBER STAMPS" Internal/Nation Security Immunity in most cases when it's challenged.

This is more of government just steering the tragedy away from the true problems/cause...
The DOJ says its Community Relations Service, created under the Civil Rights Act of 1964, tries to help communities resolve conflicts and tensions arising from racial differences.