PDA

View Full Version : Ron Paul MeetUp Groups

Politaction
12-02-2007, 08:57 AM
I am interested in sharing and profiling the activity of the Ron Paul MeetUp groups around the country. Many of these MeetUp groups are great activists for the cause of Ron Paul, Freedom, and Liberty. I would love to be able to include your MeetUp group's recent and upcomic activity on my website, Politaction. This would help spread the message of your local activities and the message of freedom and liberty.

Politaction is a freedom and liberty minded political news, information, and opinion website. Politaction will focus on politics relating to the United States of America, but will provide some coverage of international politics.

At Politaction you will find news relating to the Libertarian party, the Democrat Party, the Republican party, the Green party, the Constitution party, and any other political parties or organizations that are supporting policies of social and economic freedom. Politaction will also focus on political candidates that represent and support policies of social and economic freedom.

So, Could someone from your local Ron Paul MeetUp group keep me informed at Politaction to the activity and events your local Ron Paul MeetUp group? I would appreciate the updates.

Can you please also e-mail this message or post a link to this message on your local Ron Paul MeetUp group?

You can contact me through e-mail: politaction at gmail dot com or through www.politaction.com

Thank You,
Richard Jordan