PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous releases name of police officer who shot Mike Brown

RonPaulFanInGA
08-14-2014, 07:15 AM
http://hackread.com/opferguson-anonymous-police-officer-name/

As reported earlier Anonymous was ready to conduct cyber attack on Ferguson Police Department against shooting and killing of an unarmed 17 yr old teen Mike Brown on 9th August 2014. Now the hacktivists have claimed to release name of the police officier who shot Mike Brown.

According to the @TheAnonMessage twitter handle the hackers will also release photo, address and other details of the police officer. The following tweets show leaked name and demands made by Anonymous.

http://hackread.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/anonymous-releases-name-of-police-officer-who-shot-mikebrown-2.png

Working Poor
08-14-2014, 07:24 AM
That anonymous...

Spikender
08-14-2014, 07:43 AM
Just saw the Twitter feed.

Whether he really is the right officer or not, he's about to be in for hell. They're also threatening to release a photo and address in about an hour and a half.

tod evans
08-14-2014, 07:46 AM
This needs to happen to every "Just-Us" department employee!

JK/SEA
08-14-2014, 07:46 AM
boy oh boy, someone is going to be pissed...:cool:

cajuncocoa
08-14-2014, 07:47 AM
http://www.ddotomen.com/2014/08/14/prison-break-bryan-willman-police-officer-shot-killed-mike-brown-revealed/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=prison-break-bryan-willman-police-officer-shot-killed-mike-brown-revealed

squarepusher
08-14-2014, 07:49 AM
the problem is the accuracy of the report is probably sketchy at best

tod evans
08-14-2014, 07:49 AM
Grab from Cajun's link;

Wren
08-14-2014, 07:51 AM
Like Trayvon, the reports say this kid attacked first and reached for the LEO's firearm. If true, self defense justified.

pcosmar
08-14-2014, 07:54 AM
the problem is the accuracy of the report is probably sketchy at best

Then let the governmental "authorities" supply the correct information.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-14-2014, 07:55 AM
Like Trayvon, the reports say this kid attacked first and reached for the LEO's firearm. If true, self defense justified.

The police report says Brown was shot from a distance of 35 feet. That doesn't seem to jive with the whole 'shot while reaching for the officer's gun' line.

JK/SEA
08-14-2014, 08:00 AM
his mother must be proud....if he hasn't killed her yet...

AuH20
08-14-2014, 08:10 AM

Possibly. But the police typically release personal info on perps before they reach their day in court.

AuH20
08-14-2014, 08:11 AM
The police report says Brown was shot from a distance of 35 feet. That doesn't seem to jive with the whole 'shot while reaching for the officer's gun' line.

Not the initial shots. One rocketed through the squad car window per the female witnesses' testimony.

AuH20
08-14-2014, 08:19 AM
Rumors that the officer is gay. This is getting better and better. Huff Post may have to write a retraction. LOL

http://www.imgur.com/ktMCN4s.jpeg

Cleaner44
08-14-2014, 08:25 AM
Not the initial shots. One rocketed through the squad car window per the female witnesses' testimony.

Shot 2: The officer shot Brown in the back while he was running away
Shot 3: The officer shot Brown while he was facing the officer and Brown had his hands in the air

RonPaulFanInGA
08-14-2014, 08:28 AM
If he's gay, he's lost any support he had on Free Republic.

If he's gay, he's gained the support of Wonkette, DU, Huffington Post, etc.

thoughtomator
08-14-2014, 08:52 AM
Rumors that the officer is gay. This is getting better and better. Huff Post may have to write a retraction. LOL

http://www.imgur.com/ktMCN4s.jpeg

It also opens up a new possibility in terms of previous relationship between the killer and his victim.

phill4paul
08-14-2014, 08:53 AM
Possibly. But the police typically release personal info on perps before they reach their day in court.

This has always bothered me. The local paper grabs the pictures and charges of those arrested off the police web site and publishes them. I've often wondered how many of those cases came out "innocent" yet because of the publicity an individual may have lost a job or an apartment or....:mad:

thoughtomator
08-14-2014, 09:07 AM
This has always bothered me. The local paper grabs the pictures and charges of those arrested off the police web site and publishes them. I've often wondered how many of those cases came out "innocent" yet because of the publicity an individual may have lost a job or an apartment or....:mad:

In the US, 99% of criminal cases that go to trial end up as convictions. The rest all get plea bargained down so that there is no trial. For historical comparison, Hitler's notorious political courts had a conviction rate of 90%.

RonPaulFanInGA
08-14-2014, 09:24 AM
Willman and Brown:

http://i58.tinypic.com/smedtu.png

pcosmar
08-14-2014, 09:26 AM
In the US, 99% of criminal cases that go to trial end up as convictions. The rest all get plea bargained down so that there is no trial. For historical comparison, Hitler's notorious political courts had a conviction rate of 90%.

How many arrests are dropped before trial?

one example comes to mind.. The Elvis impersonator that was falsely accused of a Ricin attack.. and his whole life was published before he was found to be completely innocent.

tod evans
08-14-2014, 09:39 AM
How many arrests are dropped before trial?

one example comes to mind.. The Elvis impersonator that was falsely accused of a Ricin attack.. and his whole life was published before he was found to be completely innocent.

The entire "Just-Us" department must be ripped out by its deeply entrenched roots and discarded in its entirety if this country is ever to experience the courts of law the founding fathers spoke of.

Natural Citizen
08-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Relevant reading - St. Louis County police will no longer be involved in policing Ferguson... (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?457843-Livestream-from-Ferguson&p=5616517&viewfull=1#post5616517)

presence
08-14-2014, 09:50 AM
Police are denying that name. Saying its ficticious, nobody by that name works for Ferguson PD.

St Louis County officials confirmed to news moments ago that there is no Ferguson Police Officer by the name of “Bryan P Willman”. Moreover, there is no St Louis County Police Officer by the name of “Bryan P Willman” either. Since Wednesday, a series of fake names have been circulating on Twitter in the Ferguson shooting death of Michael Brown.
This morning August 14, the St Louis Post Dispatch confirmed that the name “Bryan P Willman” does not belong to a Ferguson police official. The Post Dispatch and reporter Joel Currier indicated that “St. Louis Co. Police say the name of the officer Bryan P. Willman released [online] is false.

http://news.lalate.com/2014/08/14/bryan-p-willman-not-a-ferguson-police-officer-not-linked-to-michael-brown/

thoughtomator
08-14-2014, 09:52 AM
Police are denying that name. Saying its ficticious, nobody by that name works for Ferguson PD.

He's allegedly from the next town over, St. Ann's PD, which would make the Ferguson PD statement technically accurate and an intentional deception at the same time.

The whole "technically accurate intentional deception" thing should have been put to a stop when Clinton did it. We continue to reap the consequences of affirming that tactic as respectable/acceptable.

tod evans
08-14-2014, 09:55 AM
"Enhanced interrogation" of the police spokesman might prove enlightening...

We've been told that that is an acceptable means of obtaining information......

presence
08-14-2014, 09:58 AM
Twitter handle that released the name has been suspended:

https://twitter.com/TheAnonMessage/status/499889410616606720

thoughtomator
08-14-2014, 10:00 AM

time to start cultivating other alt-news sources, with governments cracking down on Twitter -anyone got any suggestions?

TonySutton
08-14-2014, 10:15 AM

backup account is @theanonmessage2

it is currently active

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 07:05 AM
We will see......

Police in Ferguson, Missouri, plan to release the name today of the officer who shot and killed an unarmed teen -- a shooting that sparked days of clashes in the streets of the St. Louis suburb.

https://gma.yahoo.com/ferguson-missouri-police-release-name-officer-fatal-shooting-110913768--abc-news-topstories.html?vp=1

pcosmar
08-15-2014, 07:16 AM
Chief Thomas Jackson told ABC News that authorities will meet later this morning to figure out the best way to release the officer’s name. Police previously declined to identify the officer amid safety concerns.

How about you just say the name in front of the reporters you are talking to?

WTF is wrong with these people?

Henry Rogue
08-15-2014, 07:22 AM

Apparently, Common sense does not apply in this circumstance.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 07:26 AM
Giving the name is not adequate. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Any person who was NOT a cop would have been arrested and charged by now in the same circumstances.

What's missing here is not a name, but equal treatment under the law!

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 07:32 AM

And while they are at it how about releasing the findings of the autopsy? There is no need to wait 4 weeks on a "toxicology" report as it has zero bearing on how many times he was shot and where the entry/exit wounds occurred.

tod evans
08-15-2014, 07:32 AM
Giving the name is not adequate. Why hasn't he been arrested?

Any person who was NOT a cop would have been arrested and charged by now in the same circumstances.

What's missing here is not a name, but equal treatment under the law!

All the concessions made by TPTB yesterday are likely to be all that are made.

Expecting "our betters" to be subject to our laws in their courts is a bit much.

nobody's_hero
08-15-2014, 07:40 AM
his mother must be proud....if he hasn't killed her yet...

His mother should check to make sure her pets are okay, especially if she has any dogs.

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 08:03 AM
Anonymous got it wrong:

FERGUSON, Mo. — After withholding his name for nearly a week, the Ferguson Police Department on Friday publically identified the white patrol officer who shot and killed Michael Brown, an unarmed black teen.

Chief Thomas Jackson said the officer involved was Darren Wilson, who has been with the department for six years. Chief Jackson said Officer Wilson has had no previous history of disciplinary action, but declined to take reporters' questions at a news conference.

Instead, Chief Jackson told reporters that members of his department would be handing out copies of a police report from the armed robbery of a convenience store that occurred prior to Brown, 18, being shot by Wilson.

http://news.yahoo.com/ferguson-police-identify-officer-who-fatally-shot-michael-brown-133444068.html

tod evans
08-15-2014, 08:05 AM
Instead, Chief Jackson told reporters that members of his department would be handing out copies of a police report from the armed robbery of a convenience store that occurred prior to Brown, 18, being shot by Wilson.

They've concocted their story...:mad:

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 08:11 AM

Yep... they needed to first know what credible witnesses saw, and also to scrub the Internet of incriminating references. Now if you search for "Officer Darren Wilson" - regardless of how you filter the search - you come up with nothing relevant.

Very very interesting that Officer Darren Wilson has absolutely NO information about him, or even his existence, on the net now. I wonder what those results would have been a few days ago?

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:11 AM

uh-oh...better break out more tear gas.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:23 AM

I don't know about that. You think this cop would have just vigorously questioned the two walking home for shit and giggles? And then the excessive reaction by Brown (with the door flying back)? I knew something smelled fishy when the moment this case came out and all the rabid cop haters swallowed the shiny lure.

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 08:27 AM
I don't know about that. You think this cop would have just vigorously questioned the two walking home for shit and giggles? And then the excessive reaction by Brown (with the door flying back)? I knew something smelled fishy when the moment this case came out and all the rabid cop haters swallowed the shiny lure.

The fact remains that Micheal Brown was unarmed.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:27 AM
Ding dong the witch is dead. Here is our lovable giant giving the QT clerk some love. Note the large hand around neck in a welcoming fashion:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvFZ9xgIIAAgCZW.jpg

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:29 AM
The fact remains that Micheal Brown was unarmed.

The policeman in question deserves manslaughter then. But it sounds like this fine upstanding member of the community went into a bezerker rage when questioned by the police officer after his little incident.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:30 AM
How many people feel fooled right about now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvFZjhvIgAEVyHJ.jpg

And there is the secondary suspect, the key witness Dorian Johnson.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:31 AM
any guesses which one?

http://www.intelius.com/results.php?ReportType=1&formname=name&qf=darren&qmi=&qn=wilson+&qcs=Missouri&focusfirst=1

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:33 AM
How many people feel fooled right about now?

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvFZjhvIgAEVyHJ.jpg

don't care. He's had his day 'in court' and executed for being a young dickhead. Happy now?

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:36 AM
don't care. He's had his day 'in court' and executed for being a young dickhead. Happy now?

I'm not happy that he's dead but people need to utilize common sense when examining these cases. White officer is not going to execute a black man in broad daylight in a black neighborhood simply because he's bored.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 08:37 AM

Even if everything the police currently claim is 100% true, this is still a murder case.

There is no law that allows police to gun down a citizen, crime suspect or not.

And I should add, I don't believe the new police story at all, and no rational person should believe it. If it were the case that the officer approached the two men to question them about a robbery, why didn't they say so on Day 1? This has all the hallmarks of an after-the-fact coverup, including character assassination of the victim.

Let's again make that clear for the record: even if the victim was a horrible person, Adolph Hitler come to life again as a young black man, this is still a murder-2 case, minimum.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:38 AM
Even if everything the police currently claim is 100% true, this is still a murder case.

There is no law that allows police to gun down a citizen, crime suspect or not.

And I should add, I don't believe the new police story at all, and no rational person should believe it. If it were the case that the officer approached the two men to question them about a robbery, why didn't they say so on Day 1? This has all the hallmarks of an after-the-fact coverup, including character assassination of the victim.

Let's again make that clear for the record: even if the victim was a horrible person, Adolph Hitler come to life again as a young black man, this is still a murder-2 case, minimum.

Even if he assaulted the officer and attempted to take his sidearm? He's already on surveillance video beating up a clerk. At best, you can bring up the cop on manslaughter for excessive force if this did indeed happen.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:39 AM
I'm not happy that he's dead but people need to utilize common sense when examining these cases. White officer is not going to execute a black man in broad daylight in a black neighborhood simply because he's bored.

you sure about that?...i'm not, but carry on.

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 08:43 AM
Even if he assaulted the officer and attempted to take his sidearm? He's already on surveillance video beating up a clerk. At best, you can bring up the cop on manslaughter for excessive force if this did indeed happen.

Which is why the autopsy report is so important. I feel they need to go ahead and release it. I see no need to hold it pending a toxicology report.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 08:47 AM

There is absolutely zero evidence he did anything of the sort. All witnesses contradict the police claim, and curiously a PD that has the resources to build a paramilitary army can't afford $50 dash cams, even though one of the primary functions of police is to collect evidence of crimes.

After all the evidence we have compiled of out-of-control police departments and police perjury rings and additional forms organized criminal activity in PDs across the nation, I am having trouble grappling with someone who still takes a cop's claim at face value, especially in the context of the blanket censorship and suppression immediately engaged in by the PD in the aftermath, a reaction so inappropriately extreme that the state's governor took them off the beat.

What's it take to get through to you that cops cannot lawfully gun people down in the street?

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 08:48 AM
Which is why the autopsy report is so important. I feel they need to go ahead and release it. I see no need to hold it pending a toxicology report.

Note that the government has refused to release the autopsy report (which I suspect will show the witnesses are telling the truth).

RPF challenge: can anyone name a legitimate reason not to release that report?

Origanalist
08-15-2014, 08:51 AM

No, no, of course not. He's going to do it because he's a sick sadistic son of a bitch and he thinks he can get away with it.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:52 AM
Note that the government has refused to release the autopsy report (which I suspect will show the witnesses are telling the truth).

they are buying time. Time to formulate a 'plan' to deal with the next riot.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:54 AM
No, no, of course not. He's going to do it because he's a sick sadistic son of a bitch and he thinks he can get away with it.

Yes, he just decided to kill him because he's sadistic. Gimme a break. Contempt by cop. Tell it to the clerk that was ragdolled after Big Mike robbed his store. What's the old saying? Do stupid things and win stupid prizes?

PaulConventionWV
08-15-2014, 08:54 AM
Ding dong the witch is dead. Here is our lovable giant giving the QT clerk some love. Note the large hand around neck in a welcoming fashion:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BvFZ9xgIIAAgCZW.jpg

That's irrelevant. You should know better.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 08:56 AM
That's irrelevant. You should know better.

Yes, irrelevant to the question at hand. One minute you're throwing around convenience store clerks and the next minute your a docile specimen after the police stops you for questioning about the very same incident. No fight or flight response triggered. Completely believable.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 08:57 AM
Yes, he just decided to kill him because he's sadistic. Gimme a break. Contempt by cop. Tell it to the clerk that was ragdolled.

as was said before. Mr. Wilson took care of it. Saved the taxpayers money for a trial.....but...how much did that riot cost again?...well worth it eh?

invisible

The need for the toxicology report is to be able to do as complete of a smear job on the victim as possible. If they can claim that the victim was "on drugs", then they will claim that the murder was justified because of the victim's "drug-induced rage". No good internal investigation whitewash is complete without claiming that the victim was "on drugs", and that the cop "feared for his safety".

thoughtomator
Yes, he just decided to kill him because he's sadistic. Gimme a break. Contempt by cop. Tell it to the clerk that was ragdolled after Big Mike robbed his store.

What world are you living in?

http://justinsomnia.org/images/occupy-wall-street-occupy-uc-davis-police-officer-john-pike-pepper-spray-students-big.jpg

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 08:58 AM

The release is pending a toxicology report. That way when it is presented it will say "x" was in the deceased system. As in "See he was a drug user. Therefore, he wasn't simply a bad guy he was a very, very, very bad guy."

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:01 AM
The need for the toxicology report is to be able to do as complete of a smear job on the victim as possible. If they can claim that the victim was "on drugs", then they will claim that the murder was justified because of the victim's "drug-induced rage". No good internal investigation whitewash is complete without claiming that the victim was "on drugs", and that the cop "feared for his safety".

Forget about the toxicology report. They have the guy on freaking tape. Positive ID. Same clothes. Same Cardinals hat.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:04 AM
as was said before. Mr. Wilson took care of it. Saved the taxpayers money for a trial.....but...how much did that riot cost again?...well worth it eh?

I wouldn't go that far. But it's never black and white. The world is very much gray. Bad cop and good black kid does not exist or the reverse. We need to analyze outside our preconceived biases and use logic. This kid was a thug and it's possible that this police officer utilized excessive force when confronted with this man mountain.

invisible
08-15-2014, 09:05 AM
Yes, he just decided to kill him because he's sadistic. Gimme a break. Contempt by cop. Tell it to the clerk that was ragdolled after Big Mike robbed his store. What's the old saying? Do stupid things and win stupid prizes?

You don't feel that cops are sadistic? Why don't you read about what happened to those reporters from the Washington Post and Huffington Post? What did they do to win their little prizes? From pretty much all of my experiences with and observations of cops, being sadistic is pretty much a necessary qualification for the job.

invisible

You don't feel that cops are sadistic? Why don't you read about what happened to those reporters from the Washington Post and Huffington Post? What did they do to win their little prizes? From pretty much all of my experiences with and observations of cops, being sadistic is pretty much a necessary qualification for the job.

phill4paul
Forget about the toxicology report. They have the guy on freaking tape. Positive ID. Same clothes. Same Cardinals hat.

Assaulting the cop? Please link that video.

PaulConventionWV
Yes, irrelevant to the question at hand. One minute you're throwing around convenience store clerks and the next minute your a docile specimen after the police stops you for questioning about the very same incident. No fight or flight response triggered. Completely believable.

Where is this store clerk now? Has he spoken out?

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 09:06 AM

What part of "even if he is a thief and was being chased down, killing him is not a lawful option" doesn't compute with you?

Even the worst people have inalienable rights. If they don't have those rights, neither do you. Try to come to grips with this.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:09 AM

Some are but you can't just blindly associate all cops as being sadistic.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:10 AM
What part of "even if he is a thief and was being chased down, killing him is not a lawful option" doesn't compute with you?

Even the worst people have inalienable rights. If they don't have those rights, neither do you. Try to come to grips with this.

Where am I differing with you? I want to know what happened in the struggle and if the cop is indeed liable for excessive force he should prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

invisible
08-15-2014, 09:13 AM
Some are but you can't just blindly associate all cops as being sadistic.

Yeah, it's just those very few bad apples that we hear about, and we never hear about all the good ones. Right?

tod evans
08-15-2014, 09:18 AM

My distrust of kops and my belief that they'll all lie and distort reality in order to keep sucking the tit doesn't equate to "hate".

Dispise or loath would be far more appropriate...

That said I haven't seen any justification for a street execution yet.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:19 AM
My distrust of kops and my belief that they'll all lie and distort reality in order to keep sucking the tit doesn't equate to "hate".

Dispise or loath would be far more appropriate...

That said I haven't seen any justification for a street execution yet.

I don't like police either but I'm not going to incriminate them at a moment's notice without a full analysis.

Cleaner44
08-15-2014, 09:20 AM

Nonsense. Shooting an unarmed person that is 20-30 feet away is not justifiable regardless of what crime they are suspected of committing earlier. You can't make the case that the officer was in fear for his life. There was no reason to shoot him over and over and over again. If he was there to make an arrest for a suspected robbery down the street, the officer went about it extremely poorly. There is nothing that the cop did that you could characterize as proper procedure. He killed someone that was unarmed and surrendering. If I did this in the military it would be a war crime.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 09:22 AM
Where am I differing with you? I want to know what happened in the struggle and if the cop is indeed liable for excessive force he should prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.

Multiple eyewitnesses testify to events that describe an assault and murder of the victim.

Only the police - who took most of a week to come up with their version of events - say otherwise.

We have a dead body that is very likely to have bullet holes in his back (and how many will be an interesting number) and the PD is deliberately withholding that information pending an additional report that has no actual relevance to the crime.

Take another read of the Washington Post article for additional character references for this PD. We even got the classic "stop resisting! stop resisting!" in there. And take a look at the video of the cops deliberately tear gassing a film crew (which constitutes a major felony, by the way).

So let's shift a moment. We have video evidence of a completely unprovoked tear gassing of a news crew. There were no rioters or any other people anywhere near this film crew and the tear gas was clearly deliberately shot right at them. This is more criminal behavior and information censorship from the very folks whose word you are relying on.

If I shot a tear gas cannister at a bunch of innocent people, I'd be up on terrorism charges. And yet no one even breathes a word about criminal charges against those who physically assaulted and kidnapped journalists.

Stop buying into that there can be one law for cops and another law for everyone else. That situation is not compatible with the Rule of Law - that situation is a military occupation. And if there's no Rule of Law, from where does a cop get his authority?

tod evans
08-15-2014, 09:23 AM
I don't like police either but I'm not going to incriminate them at a moment's notice without a full analysis.

Please point to where I have done so....

Best I can recall I scream to defund the bastards, both sides.

I don't believe a word out of a kops mouth without supporting video, but that can in no way be construed as incrimination.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:31 AM
Multiple eyewitnesses testify to events that describe an assault and murder of the victim.

Only the police - who took most of a week to come up with their version of events - say otherwise.

We have a dead body that is very likely to have bullet holes in his back (and how many will be an interesting number) and the PD is deliberately withholding that information pending an additional report that has no actual relevance to the crime.

Take another read of the Washington Post article for additional character references for this PD. We even got the classic "stop resisting! stop resisting!" in there. And take a look at the video of the cops deliberately tear gassing a film crew (which constitutes a major felony, by the way).

So let's shift a moment. We have video evidence of a completely unprovoked tear gassing of a news crew. There were no rioters or any other people anywhere near this film crew and the tear gas was clearly deliberately shot right at them. This is more criminal behavior and information censorship from the very folks whose word you are relying on.

If I shot a tear gas cannister at a bunch of innocent people, I'd be up on terrorism charges. And yet no one even breathes a word about criminal charges against those who physically assaulted and kidnapped journalists.

Stop buying into that there can be one law for cops and another law for everyone else. That situation is not compatible with the Rule of Law - that situation is a military occupation. And if there's no Rule of Law, from where does a cop get his authority?

Where I am justifying the excessive police response? I'm just stating that Michael Brown wasn't an innocent victim in all this like originally reported. If he didn't beat up a clerk, rob a few boxes of cigarillos AND then engage an officer, he'd probably still be alive. No one wants to focus on the stupidity of Brown. He's a goddamn retard for putting himself in that situation. That's like me going up to a police officer and spitting in his face. What do you think is going to happen? I'm probably going to get a hickory shampoo.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 09:32 AM

public opinion is powerful. Good luck with your analysis.

invisible
08-15-2014, 09:38 AM
Where I am justifying the excessive police response? I'm just stating that Michael Brown wasn't an innocent victim in all this like originally reported. If he didn't beat up a clerk, rob cigarillos AND then engage an officer, he'd probably still be alive. No one wants to focus on the stupidity of Brown. He's a goddamn retard for putting himself in that situation. That's like me going up to a police officer and spitting in his face. What do you think is going to happen? I'm probably going to get a hickory shampoo.

You've attempted to justify it throughout this entire ordeal. You continue to do so, and answer your own question, in the sentences that immediately follow it. You've lost a lot of respect and credibility in my eyes by continuing to do this for days, and surely I'm not the only one who feels this way.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:39 AM
Please point to where I have done so....

Best I can recall I scream to defund the bastards, both sides.

I don't believe a word out of a kops mouth without supporting video, but that can in no way be construed as incrimination.

I apologize if that was misinterpreted. Look, cops act like criminals on occasion. Remember the guy who allegedly shot himself in the head while being handcuffed in the back of the squad car? Those are the easy ones to detect. This one was leaning the other way around based on the facts.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:41 AM
You've attempted to justify it throughout this entire ordeal. You continue to do so, and answer your own question, in the sentences that immediately follow it. You've lost a lot of respect and credibility in my eyes by continuing to do this for days, and surely I'm not the only one who feels this way.

Maybe because I was right all along, when everyone wanted the cop's head on a pike? The cop could still be guilty of malfeasance but the original story is unraveling.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 09:44 AM
Maybe because I was right all along, when everyone wanted the cop's head on a pike? The cop could still be guilty of malfeasance but the original story is unraveling.

the 'original' story is...?...kid shot to death for being a dick....noted.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 09:45 AM
Where I am justifying the excessive police response? I'm just stating that Michael Brown wasn't an innocent victim in all this like originally reported. If he didn't beat up a clerk, rob cigarillos AND then engage an officer, he'd probably still be alive. No one wants to focus on the stupidity of Brown. He's a goddamn retard for putting himself in that situation. That's like me going up to a police officer and spitting in his face. What do you think is going to happen? I'm probably going to get a hickory shampoo.

That Brown may have been a good candidate for sainthood is a fiction not even FBI snitch Al Sharpton is proposing.

Unless Brown was actually engaged in a violent crime right at that very moment deadly force is not justified, period.

Even if he had just robbed a store.

Even if he had even struggled with the cop for the cop's gun as the cop claims (and all witnesses contradict), when he put he ran away and surrendered, following through with a kill shot is murder.

It's not the cop's job to decide who lives and dies. His job is to bring suspects into custody so that the courts may decide guilt or innocence, and just punishment for crimes committed.

If this stands, and the cop gets off, what will have happened is that a de facto state of "outlaw" (outside the protection of the law) will have been created, and ANY person who has a whit of anything less than angelic in their background (whether Brown or Miriam Carey or you or me) can be freely murdered by the state, as long as they can assassinate your character as well.

This is a moment in time like when Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, when we are asked quite directly as a people, how seriously do we care for the Rule of Law.

The last time, we made the wrong choice, and many of the excesses you see today stem in part from that choice. This time, we must make the right decision instead of the wrong one. If we are living under the Rule of Law as provided for by the Constitution of the United States, the practice of summary justice at the hands of police must be stopped here and now.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:46 AM
That Brown may have been a good candidate for sainthood is a fiction not even FBI snitch Al Sharpton is proposing.

Unless Brown was actually engaged in a violent crime right at that very moment deadly force is not justified, period.

Even if he had just robbed a store.

Even if he had even struggled with the cop for the cop's gun as the cop claims (and all witnesses contradict), when he put he ran away and surrendered, following through with a kill shot is murder.

It's not the cop's job to decide who lives and dies. His job is to bring suspects into custody so that the courts may decide guilt or innocence, and just punishment for crimes committed.

If this stands, and the cop gets off, what will have happened is that a de facto state of "outlaw" (outside the protection of the law) will have been created, and ANY person who has a whit of anything less than angelic in their background (whether Brown or Miriam Carey or you or me) can be freely murdered by the state, as long as they can assassinate your character as well.

This is a moment in time like when Bill Clinton was impeached for perjury, when we are asked quite directly as a people, how seriously do we care for the Rule of Law.

The last time, we made the wrong choice, and many of the excesses you see today stem in part from that choice. This time, we must make the right decision instead of the wrong one. If we are living under the Rule of Law as provided for by the Constitution of the United States, the practice of summary justice at the hands of police must be stopped here and now.

I agree with everything you wrote. Habeus Corpus. The cop could be at fault.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 09:49 AM
Press Conference at Noon. Governor and Police Chief.

http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2013/11/12/3144211/

Ender
08-15-2014, 09:55 AM
Where I am justifying the excessive police response? I'm just stating that Michael Brown wasn't an innocent victim in all this like originally reported. If he didn't beat up a clerk, rob a few boxes of cigarillos AND then engage an officer, he'd probably still be alive. No one wants to focus on the stupidity of Brown. He's a goddamn retard for putting himself in that situation. That's like me going up to a police officer and spitting in his face. What do you think is going to happen? I'm probably going to get a hickory shampoo.

This is the same "white man" analogy that was used on Trayvon. Brown wasn't INNOCENT.

WELL, WHO IN THE HELL IS? SHALL WE DIG UP THE LITTLE GEMS IN YOUR PAST?

Come on, the kid was shot; it was unjustified and there is no excuse for it.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 09:57 AM
Press Conference at Noon. Governor and Police Chief.

http://www.ksdk.com/videos/news/local/2013/11/12/3144211/

here it comes.

the DEMONIZATION of a dead black guy. Hmmm....found meth in his pocket, has a rap sheet 20 pages long, forgot mothers day, aaaand he's a big scary black guy with tatts, has 3 kids out of wed lock, doesn't pay child support, runs with known gang bangers, was spotted once jay walking....blah blah...

Cap
08-15-2014, 10:08 AM
Auh20, serious question, are you affiliated with law enforcement by any chance?

AuH20
08-15-2014, 10:10 AM
Auh20, serious question, are you affiliated with law enforcement by any chance?

No. I don't like police since they tend to be pushy. Ever get multiple guns drawn on you by the police? I have. But at the same time, I don't make excuses for criminals. I'm neutral. Gotta keep your eye out on both factions.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 10:15 AM
No. I don't like police since they tend to be pushy. Ever get multiple guns drawn on you by the police? I have. But at the same time, I don't make excuses for criminals. I'm neutral. Gotta keep your eye out on both factions.

neutral?...c'mon...glad i didn't have a mouthful of coffee...lol...

AuH20
08-15-2014, 10:19 AM
Looks like the Daily Paul lead was correct.

http://www.dailypaul.com/324370/i-live-down-the-street-from-ferguson-i-smell-psyops-distraction

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 10:29 AM
guess i was right then.. Officer Wilson saved the taxpayers a trial for shop lifting, and will be getting support from the KKK....win win for the law and order crowd.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 10:31 AM
guess i was right then.. Officer Wilson saved the taxpayers a trial for shop lifting, and will be getting support from the KKK....win win for the law and order crowd.

You're acting ridiculous now. Ya know JK? Who said this guy should be dead? We still don't know what happened and the so-called star witness was revealed to be an accomplice.

jllundqu
08-15-2014, 10:32 AM
http://hackread.com/opferguson-anonymous-police-officer-name/

http://hackread.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/08/anonymous-releases-name-of-police-officer-who-shot-mikebrown-2.png

Well... another proud moment for Anonymous. Wrong name. Idiots.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 10:34 AM
You're acting ridiculous now. Ya know JK? Who said this guy should be dead? We still don't know what happened and the so-called star witness was revealed to be an accomplice.

you should re-read your comments.

'WE' know a black guy is dead. The reasons are clear. Whats your real issue here besides 'getting all the facts'?...the FACTS are in. I've made my decision. This cop murdered a shop lifter. geez..

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 10:35 AM

irrelevant.

next.

Origanalist
08-15-2014, 10:48 AM

So strongarming three boxes of cigars equals getting gunned down in the street? But you're right, this changes things. The shitty part is there is no dash cam or other video and we may never get the real story. I guess the police department figured they needed military equipment more than dashcams.

Origanalist
08-15-2014, 10:49 AM

Except there are other witnesses.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 10:50 AM
So strongarming three boxes of cigars equals getting gunned down in the street? But you're right, this changes things. The shitty part is there is no dash cam or other video and we may never get the real story. I guess the police department figured they needed military equipment more than dashcams.

Of course not. But you really wonder why more people don't weigh the potential pros and cons of their actions when they embark upon a questionable path. It's a domino effect.

PaleoPaul
08-15-2014, 10:52 AM
Anonymous does something for some 16-year-old in Ohio and they're suddenly heroes...

moostraks
08-15-2014, 10:55 AM
Of course not. But you really wonder why more people don't weigh the potential pros and cons of their actions when they embark upon a questionable path. It's a domino effect.
Like the police in this situation, who resort to greater violence for the consequences resulting from their initial act?

acptulsa
08-15-2014, 11:16 AM
LOL A local station was just updating this, and the anchor wrapped up by saying, 'No word yet on whether formal charges will be brought against Officer Bryan--Darren Wilson...'

invisible
08-15-2014, 11:18 AM
LOL A local station was just updating this, and the anchor wrapped up by saying, 'No word yet on whether formal charges will be brought against Officer Bryan--Darren Wilson...'

Did they immediately follow that with playing Good Vibrations?

acptulsa
08-15-2014, 11:21 AM
Did they immediately follow that with playing Good Vibrations?

Straight to commercial.

This particular station rebroadcasts these on a subsidiary channel. It'll be interesting to see if they made him do it over so they can memory hole that Freudian slip.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Like the police in this situation, who resort to greater violence for the consequences resulting from their initial act?

depends if this police officer thought his life was at risk grappling with what amounts to be a Division 1 size offensive guard. He wasn't exactly wrestling with Verne Troyeur.

acptulsa
08-15-2014, 11:25 AM
depends if this police officer thought his life was at risk grappling with what amounts to be a Division 1 size offensive guard. He wasn't exactly wrestling with Verne Troyeur.

When he was thirty-five feet away?

Any evidence he had a seventy foot wingspan?

Did this service pistol suddenly and unexpectedly go full auto? If so, why didn't the cop raise or lower the barrel?

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 11:27 AM

And he engaged a guy that size by himself, why?

Because he knew he was ready to pull his gun BEFORE he showed up on the scene.

Otherwise "officer safety" protocols would have demanded backup. But no backup was needed if the intent was summary execution without credible witnesses.

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 11:42 AM
guy in the store wearing different clothes than dead guy in the street?...any photo shop experts in here?

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 11:55 AM
guy in the store wearing different clothes than dead guy in the street?...any photo shop experts in here?

It's probably the same guy. His long-shorts dropped a bit from point A to point B, and the baseball cap is gone, but check the shoes and shirt and look again at the shorts, they're the same clothes.

moostraks
08-15-2014, 11:56 AM

Jay walking or shoplifting take your pick, he gets a suspect this big and decides he'd like to dance without back up? Why would he? What was there to gain from making such a choice and what was he standing to lose?

AuH20
08-15-2014, 12:05 PM

The video just broke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3uNw4sNm9c#t=40

AuH20
08-15-2014, 12:13 PM
Rumors that the officer was black? Is this like an episode of Twin Peaks?

JK/SEA
08-15-2014, 12:15 PM

thats odd.

really makes zero difference to me.

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 12:17 PM
Having seen the photos earlier, I would have no objection whatsoever if the shop owner shot Brown dead in order to protect his property.

When it comes to police enforcement in general, and specifically in this case, that justification (self-defense) is not transferable. Their job - and they are compensated by the public treasury, and far too well - is to enforce the law. No law allows for the shooting of a citizen on the street, even if he is the suspect in a crime, unless it is absolutely necessary to protect others' lives and property and the threat of imminent harm is actual.

When a cop shows up on a scene where there is no crime being committed and no warrant being served, it is absolutely unacceptable that any such situation should end in violence or death. Cops aren't allowed to cut the courts out of the decision making process. Where they do we are not living under Constitutional law.

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 12:17 PM

No. The one in the shooting was white. Sgt. Darren Wilson is a member of the St. Louis City PD not Ferguson and is black.

AuH20
08-15-2014, 12:18 PM
Full video of encounter with no news overlay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJohVce3X48&feature=youtu.be

pcosmar
08-15-2014, 12:44 PM

The idiots would be those who, without verifying the source,, took the word of an anonymous poster.

and also with those that withheld of the person responsible in the first place.

jbauer
08-15-2014, 01:04 PM
No way to know, but with that video it wouldn't supprise me if he was pushy with a cop. To bad we don't have a dash cam or another surveillance camera somewhere.

Full video of encounter with no news overlay.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJohVce3X48&feature=youtu.be

invisible
08-15-2014, 01:11 PM

This prompts another song parody! To the tune of I Get Around:

I saw this guy a-walkin'
and I ran my big mouth
He didn't just comply
and then it quickly went south

I gunned him down
With a few dozen rounds
Left him lie on the ground
No dashcam vid to be found

We rolled out the bearcat
'cause it's never been beat
Displayed a show of force
that no one could defeat

I gunned him down
With a few dozen rounds
No ambulance was around

We shot a bunch of gas
at the protesting crowds
Made them all go home
with unearthly loud sounds

I gunned him down
With a few dozen rounds
Then we turned out the hounds

We attacked with rubber bullets
from our DHS friends
Soon we'll ask for more
so our fun never ends

I gunned him down
With a few dozen rounds
No justice here to be found

navy-vet
08-15-2014, 01:13 PM
When he was thirty-five feet away?

Any evidence he had a seventy foot wingspan?

Did this service pistol suddenly and unexpectedly go full auto? If so, why didn't the cop raise or lower the barrel?

:D Kindly disregard my previous comments, I just watched a clip where two young ladies described what had happened and they sound credible to me.

dillo
08-15-2014, 01:15 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/black-officers-call-for-changes-to-ease-racial-tension-in/article_a428a7c8-52f3-5c0f-b54d-f24843c5944b.html

is this darren wilson

phill4paul
08-15-2014, 01:18 PM
http://www.stltoday.com/news/local/crime-and-courts/black-officers-call-for-changes-to-ease-racial-tension-in/article_a428a7c8-52f3-5c0f-b54d-f24843c5944b.html

is this darren wilson

That is an Darren Wilson. Not the Darren Wilson involved in the shooting. Different Darren Wilson's.

navy-vet
08-15-2014, 02:25 PM

is this darren wilson
What is your objective here exactly? Are you the one who screams "somebody get a rope" in the mob that often hangs the innocent? And, are you motivated by hate or something else?

thoughtomator
08-15-2014, 02:30 PM
What is your objective here exactly? Are you the one who screams "somebody get a rope" in the mob that often hangs the innocent? And, are you motivated by hate or something else?

I can't speak for his motive, but I would be motivated to know the answer to that same question because until I see actual evidence that this "Darren Wilson" is a real person I am having trouble believing it. It is staggeringly rare for a person to leave no trace whatsoever on the Internet, especially if their name should be listed on public records (public employee payrolls).

navy-vet
08-15-2014, 02:45 PM
Where is this store clerk now? Has he spoken out?
I hope he's in hiding. After all it was he who will be judged by many (some of which, sadly are in here) as the one who set this in motion. :rolleyes:

navy-vet
08-15-2014, 03:04 PM
I can't speak for his motive, but I would be motivated to know the answer to that same question because until I see actual evidence that this "Darren Wilson" is a real person I am having trouble believing it. It is staggeringly rare for a person to leave no trace whatsoever on the Internet, especially if their name should be listed on public records (public employee payrolls).
Interesting thought, that didn't occur to me. One of the few statements I've heard today that actually makes some sense in regards to this calamity. However, if the name should actually turn out to be bogus, then they are much much stupider than I ever would have imagined, because that would never ever fly. At least I hope it wouldn't.

navy-vet
08-17-2014, 10:08 PM
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/08/18/us/michael-brown-autopsy-shows-he-was-shot-at-least-6-times.html?smid=tw-share&_r=0
hmmmm it would appear that someones been telling not so's.....

acptulsa
08-17-2014, 10:20 PM
All I know is, if there turns out to be no such thing as a Darren Wilson, God save Bryan P. Willman.

Christian Liberty
08-17-2014, 10:24 PM

THe thing is that everyone knows Brown was an idiot. Nobody thinks its OK to steal. The issue that is actually being contended is the actions of the cop.

If you spit in a cop's face, you would not deserve to die for it. And if the cop killed you for doing that, he'd be guilty of murder. And, I wouldn't waste my time talking about how stupid you were for doing that...

otherone
08-18-2014, 04:11 AM

that would be karmic justice.

http://th03.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/f/2013/233/d/4/black_hitler_saves_hannukkah_by_michaelharris-d6fblab.jpg

PaulConventionWV
08-18-2014, 05:37 AM
I hope he's in hiding. After all it was he who will be judged by many (some of which, sadly are in here) as the one who set this in motion. :rolleyes:

I don't think you could show me someone who directly blames the store clerk for any of this.

TheCount
08-18-2014, 06:26 AM
I don't think you could show me someone who directly blames the store clerk for any of this.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Buwrmz3IUAEQ773.jpg:large

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuwmeeHIAAAzk_T.jpg:large

acptulsa
08-18-2014, 10:06 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BuwmeeHIAAAzk_T.jpg:large

You do realize that this clerk didn't work there, the video of the 'shoplifting/strongarm robbery' didn't come out until after that place was torched, and the place he did work still stands, right?

AuH20
08-18-2014, 10:09 AM
You do realize that this clerk didn't work there, the video of the 'shoplifting/strongarm robbery' didn't come out until after that place was torched, and the place he did work still stands, right?

All correct. That is indeed a different establishment. But that message does jive with what the store owner relayed. He's afraid for his life since it may be interpreted that he made the initial 911 call when he did not.

acptulsa
08-18-2014, 10:20 AM
All correct. That is indeed a different establishment. But that message does jive with what the store owner relayed. He's afraid for his life since it may be interpreted that he made the initial 911 call when he did not.

Ah, yes. Great fun speculating on what the ignorant might do at some future time. Great fun relaying someone's fears without examining whether they're unfounded.

I believe the challenge was to produce someone who blames the clerk for this mess. I don't see that person...

AuH20
08-18-2014, 10:25 AM
Ah, yes. Great fun speculating on what the ignorant might do at some future time. Great fun relaying someone's fears without examining whether they're unfounded.

I believe the challenge was to produce someone who blames the clerk for this mess. I don't see that person...

You don't think that there isn't some type of gang element active in these particular communities? Why would someone create such a obvious message of intimidation on a convenience store wall when the alleged contention by the residents was solely police brutality? These are all reasonable questions.

acptulsa
08-18-2014, 10:49 AM
You don't think that there isn't some type of gang element active in these particular communities? Why would someone create such a obvious message of intimidation on a convenience store wall when the alleged contention by the residents was solely police brutality? These are all reasonable questions.

These are both completely irrelevant questions that not only fail to answer the original question, but completely fail to distract from the original question.

TheCount
08-18-2014, 08:26 PM
You do realize that this clerk didn't work there, the video of the 'shoplifting/strongarm robbery' didn't come out until after that place was torched, and the place he did work still stands, right? I'm sure it's a complete coincidence. They probably wrote 'snitches get stitches' because it's what they always write on buildings.