PDA

View Full Version : CSPAN Washington Journal tries to cut down Ron Paul calls

jrich4rpaul
12-02-2007, 07:25 AM
Watching the Washington Journal on CSPAN right now, after they took a Ron Paul supporter call they flashed a message on the screen saying "PLEASE ALLOW 30 DAYS BETWEEN CALLS"

So, we need more people to call into this show :D

LizF
12-02-2007, 07:28 AM
Watching the Washington Journal on CSPAN right now, after they took a Ron Paul supporter call they flashed a message on the screen saying "PLEASE ALLOW 30 DAYS BETWEEN CALLS"

I think the "30 days between calls" rule has been in effect for quite some time (well before RP was running), as I recall.

Of course I agree that more RP supporters should call in! :) :p

Real_CaGeD
12-02-2007, 07:32 AM
I have been telling you friends this for awhile. Washington Journal has more viewers than you think. Call in peoples!

jrich4rpaul
12-02-2007, 07:33 AM
I think the "30 days between calls" rule has been in effect for quite some time (well before RP was running), as I recall.

Of course I agree that more RP supporters should call in! :) :p

If that's true, which I don't doubt, I've never actually seen it run on screen before. And it was coincidentally after a Ron Paul call.

ConstitutionGal
12-02-2007, 07:56 AM

Maybe they still think that all of Dr. Paul's support is coming from two computer geeks in mommy's basement :D.....oh boy! are they in for a big surprise!!