PDA

View Full Version : illegal immigrants in military fatigues have been spotted on Texas ranches

LibertyEagle
08-10-2014, 07:12 AM
'We're getting overrun and the danger is increasing... we need to open our eyes': Sheriff leading probe into murder of Border Patrol agent claims armed illegal immigrants in military fatigues have been spotted on Texas ranches.

'It's not like it was years ago when people were just looking for a job or something to eat. Now if they ask for something and they don't get it, some of them will take it'
- Sheriff Spence

The Sheriff leading the investigation into the brutal slaying of a Border Control Agent by two illegal immigrants has revealed local farmers in his county have reported spotting gangs of armed Mexicans 'in military fatigues' marching through their fields.
Sheriff Larry Spence’s department played a key role in catching Ismael Hernandez and Gustavo Tijerina after they allegedly gunned down hero officer Javier Vega Jr. in front of his mother, father, wife and three sons while they were on a family fishing trip.
Since their capture,Fox News reported that the suspects are both Mexican nationals who were in the U.S. illegally and have been deported SIX times between them.

ead more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2720066/Were-getting-overrun-danger-increasing-We-need-open-eyes-Sheriff-investigating-murder-Border-Patrol-Agent-claims-armed-illegal-immigrants-military-fatigues-spotted-ranches.html#ixzz39zhlbUhq

donnay
08-10-2014, 07:54 AM
We are being invaded--plain and simple, and our government is to be blamed not the people coming across.

LibertyEagle
08-10-2014, 08:09 AM
We are being invaded--plain and simple, and our government is to be blamed not the people coming across.

There is plenty of blame to go around, Donnay. But, everyone is responsible for their own actions and that includes Illegal aliens. So, hell yes, they should be blamed too.

alucard13mm
08-10-2014, 12:59 PM
I am just waiting for Obama to grant amnesty to illegals just so it might start a true revolution or activism. But it seems to me that Obama might be too much of a puxxy and is only using rhetoric to draw in even more illegals as the illegals think amnesty is coming any moment now.

William Tell
08-10-2014, 01:04 PM
Yes, the invasion continues, and the Globalists and their unwitting pawns still support open borders.

tod evans
08-10-2014, 01:07 PM
Why is it Texans are no longer permitted to protect their property?

Folks don't climb my fences and schlep around in my pasture...

alucard13mm
08-10-2014, 01:08 PM
North American Union is progressing along quite well. With NAFTA, open borders and UN getting involved in our internal affairs/property.

Pretty soon the open border proponents will get their wish and we will become the NAU. Then we wont have any borders to worry about!

JK/SEA
08-10-2014, 02:18 PM
well, if they ever get this far north...Seattle area..i have some 'harsh rhetoric' waiting for them....until then amigo.

NIU Students for Liberty
08-10-2014, 02:57 PM
End the drug war if you want to end the gangs. It cannot get any clearer than this.

aGameOfThrones
08-10-2014, 03:19 PM
End the drug war if you want to end the gangs. It cannot get any clearer than this.

we can't just end the war on drugs, do you know how many law enforcement jobs will be terminated because of that? do you care about families? about children? woodcarvers? school teachers? homeless? untaxed cigarette sellers? handcuffed behind their backs self inflicting gunshot people? dogs? little Aiyana Jones'?

Dr.3D
08-10-2014, 03:38 PM
we can't just end the war on drugs, do you know how many law enforcement jobs will be terminated because of that? do you care about families? about children? woodcarvers? school teachers? homeless? untaxed cigarette sellers? handcuffed behind their backs self inflicting gunshot people? dogs? little Aiyana Jones'?
You forgot Little Orphan Annie and her dog Sandie.