PDA

View Full Version : STOP POSTING HERE! BLIMP IS NOT FOR YOU!* *likely

mkrfctr
12-02-2007, 05:06 AM
Often times in life things change, and in order to make the blimp project work, things changed.

Call it Blimpgate, call it whatever you want.

Point is this whole blimp thing is now pretty exclusively for those who are already over the $2,300 limit. It's no longer grassroots.

So unless you have money still and have already have maxed out, lets all stop talking about this project and hope to see it get some publicity and pay off for the rich donors sponsoring it. Let them worry about it.

The rest of us, back to the Grassroots section to hopefully make a difference.

stefans
12-02-2007, 05:14 AM
agreed. and if you have that kind of money, consider supporting the volunteer efforts with your money instead of paying a company which pays a company which pays employees to fly a blimp.

Abobo
12-02-2007, 05:23 AM
agreed. and if you have that kind of money, consider supporting the volunteer efforts with your money instead of paying a company which pays a company which pays employees to fly a blimp.

Oh yes, I'll pay a PAC that will pay a radio station, that will pay staff, that will broadcast a signal, that will be picked up by receivers, that will go through speakers, that will enter the ear, and will be converted to chemical signals, and finally processed by the brain.

stefans
12-02-2007, 05:36 AM
Oh yes, I'll pay a PAC that will pay a radio station, that will pay staff, that will broadcast a signal, that will be picked up by receivers, that will go through speakers, that will enter the ear, and will be converted to chemical signals, and finally processed by the brain.

the difference between the two has been discussed before.

Man from La Mancha
12-02-2007, 05:42 AM
I just like Blimps and Ron Paul and the Freedom to enjoy both:D

Perry
12-02-2007, 05:48 AM
Often times in life things change, and in order to make the blimp project work, things changed.

Call it Blimpgate, call it whatever you want.

Point is this whole blimp thing is now pretty exclusively for those who are already over the $2,300 limit. It's no longer grassroots.

So unless you have money still and have already have maxed out, lets all stop talking about this project and hope to see it get some publicity and pay off for the rich donors sponsoring it. Let them worry about it.

The rest of us, back to the Grassroots section to hopefully make a difference.

Actually it is for everyone who invested even a penny. $20 or $2300, it doesn't matter. Everyone who gave deserves input & thanks.:)

stefans
12-02-2007, 05:52 AM
I just like Blimps and Ron Paul and the Freedom to enjoy both:D

me too.
unfortunately it looks like this great idea got ruined.

jeffhansen
12-02-2007, 09:31 AM
I don't think a blimp is a fast mode of transportation.

It will take Dr. Paul forever to travel from rally to rally...

/sarcasm