PDA

View Full Version : 'We Don't Follow The Constitution' Cop Resigns

Warlord
08-07-2014, 03:47 PM
http://www.infowars.com/we-dont-follow-the-constitution-cop-resigns-after-outrage/

In before Matt Collins complains about infowars link....

TheTexan
08-07-2014, 03:49 PM
That's a shame. He seems like a good cop, it sucks to have to resign over a minor technicality like that.

Danke
08-07-2014, 04:03 PM
That's a shame. He seems like a good cop, it sucks to have to resign over a minor technicality like that.

What sucks is his pension.

Kotin
08-07-2014, 04:31 PM
http://www.infowars.com/we-dont-follow-the-constitution-cop-resigns-after-outrage/

In before Matt Collins complains about infowars link....

you cannot say "in before...." if you are the op of a thread :p:toady:

(not site policy but silly nonetheless..)

ZENemy
08-07-2014, 06:08 PM
Back on the job in less than six months.

jkr
08-07-2014, 06:13 PM
http://ts3.mm.bing.net/th?id=HN.608012303854338788&pid=1.7

HOLLYWOOD
08-07-2014, 06:16 PM
He was FIRED... resign is the bullshit term for government workers and executives.

Hopefully he'll be interviewed to tell the truth about the well polished dictatorship we all live under.

PS: Waiting for the resignation of the U.S. Border Patrol officer's response after truck driver asks does it matter if I'm US Citizen? - "Not Anymore, Unfortunately"

DamianTV
08-07-2014, 06:56 PM
What sucks is his pension.

Does he still get to collect his pension?

I understand if he put money into something that he should be able to get out what he put in, but not be able to collect what he did not contribute to. Always at the people's expense.

TheTexan
08-07-2014, 06:59 PM

Yes, he earned his pension when he retired a few years ago after many honorable years of service with the PD. His current gig is part time to supplement his income, so fortunately he'll still have his pension

Scrapmo
08-07-2014, 07:13 PM
If your hired to be a professional liar, then telling the truth is about the only thing you cant do.

Mani
08-07-2014, 11:49 PM
I'm happy someone who said something like that lost his job....but it's just weird....

This guy TALKING about saying fuck you to the constitution needs to resign...But men in blue who VIOLATE the constitution everyday along with banging in a few skulls....Those guys get a paid vacation and after a while a medal...

We have a long way to go...

Warlord
08-08-2014, 02:42 AM
HELMETTA – Richard Recine's 36-year career as a police officer came crashing down this week after he was caught on camera saying police do not have to follow the Constitution because President Barack Obama doesn't either.

On Thursday, Recine — who had retired from the Franklin police force in 2006 and was working part time here as a special police officer — submitted his resignation.

"I don't want to give a black eye to law enforcement," Recine, 59, said Thursday in an exclusive interview with MyCentralJersey.com. "People are saying some really nasty stuff about cops. I don't want all officers painted with the same brush."

http://www.mycentraljersey.com/story/news/local/middlesex-county/2014/08/07/nj-cop-obama-rant-resigns-video-goes-viral/13728599/

acptulsa
08-08-2014, 02:52 AM
I don't want all officers painted with the same brush.

He says that's why he resigned. The real reason he's gone is his department is sucking the federal teat, so criticizing the easily butthurt Obama administration is one of the few firable offenses his union still bows down to.

Spikender
08-08-2014, 03:58 AM
He doesn't want to paint all officers with the same brush, yet I bet he's willing to use the same brush to justify every beating and shooting the officers commit:

I feared for my life.

tod evans
08-08-2014, 04:03 AM

This simple fact will never be discussed in the MSM.

GunnyFreedom
08-08-2014, 06:11 AM
Thoughtful or not he was actually honest about the beliefs of the law enforcement community. His sin was not that he believes any differently than other cops, but that he admitted it publicly rather than kept it hidden. If nothing else, there is a lot to be said for that.