PDA

View Full Version : Look at the threads ...

rpf2008
12-02-2007, 04:46 AM
I see many threads that do not relate to Ron Pauls election rather they relate to things some Ron Paul fans find interesting.

Although I too find these stories interesting I believe we would all be much better served by having more relevant discussion or better utilizing the various sub-categories.

By talking about these things and not things that will move RP forward I feel we are doing him, the movement and ourselves a disservice.

my 2 cents

theseus51
12-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Well, I mean the other 15 forum categories are kinda dedicated to Ron Paul. This is called "general politics & other" for a reason.

fcofer
12-02-2007, 04:49 AM
Ummm... let me get this straight. You are posting in the off-topic forum, complaining that the threads contained therein are not sufficiently on-topic? What does that even mean? It's a paradox. :)

Are you saying that the posts here should be even more random? Or that the posts in this section that are particularly relevant to the grassroots campaign need to be moved out of this section and into a different section?

Sorry about giving you a hard time. :)

rpf2008
12-02-2007, 04:55 AM
I was talking about the threads overall. I posted in this section because that's where a post like this belongs.

fcofer
12-02-2007, 05:37 AM
Well, that makes a little more sense. I agree that people should use the appropriate sections more often than they do currently. I hope that a lot of people take your advice.

constituent
12-02-2007, 06:35 AM
don't sweat the small stuff.