PDA

View Full Version : Could suicide bombers deliberately contract Ebola and board a flight to the US?

Constitutional Paulicy
08-04-2014, 12:51 AM
Open Borders Invite Threat Of Ebola Terrorism
Posted 07/30/2014 05:58 PM ET

"It's true," he says, "that anyone with an illness is just one plane ride away from coming to the U.S." Indeed, a Liberian man infected with Ebola boarded a plane and brought the disease to Lagos, Nigeria, Africa's largest city, with 21 million people.

But what if in the future it's no accident? Nigeria is the home of Boko Haram. The Islamic terrorist group ISIL has long been recruiting terrorists in the West and is known to have members with Western, even American, passports.

Deliberately spreading the disease to the U.S. might not even require a plane ride, and it's possibile that terrorists already willing to strap bombs to their bodies might just as willingly get infected and pay a coyote to get them across our open southern border.

more here.... http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/073014-711061-ebola-virus-could-be-spread-by-terrorists.htm

Constitutional Paulicy
08-04-2014, 01:01 AM
Crossing the border of Mexico and infecting thousands of people in immigration detention centers while busing them to destinations all over the States is a scary thought.

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 05:20 AM
With all the aircraft crashing recently, I seriously facepalmed when I heard they were flying Ebola patients into the US.

I could see the terrorists sending a suicide biological bomber, but think about it. If people traveling got infected before traveling, before they even knew they were sick, the TSA type security lines and the recirculating air in the aircraft would weaponize it, turning one threat into hundreds... with many, many destinations... I can seriously see this grounding air travel worldwide. It would be total irony. All the security theater meant to keep us "safe" being responsible for taking out the population of every major city worldwide... :rolleyes:

Now if you want a real nightmare scenario, say it went airborne or mixed with something like rabies and you've got the closest thing to zombies being real! Moonsuite dangerous to be around and angry, violent, crazy, hostile... :eek:

-t

juleswin
08-04-2014, 05:51 AM
Open Borders Invite Threat Of Ebola Terrorism
Posted 07/30/2014 05:58 PM ET

more here.... http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials/073014-711061-ebola-virus-could-be-spread-by-terrorists.htm

Seeing how ISIL is a CIA creation and the people who are in it are basically retards, I am talking about IQ of 80 and below, they would need their handlers to arrange the whole plan if they wanted to do it. If that was the case, then you probably can't do anything to stop it. Btw, there is only 1 confirmed case of Ebola in Nigeria (Lagos which is furthest away from Boko Haram home base) and the Liberian fella carrying it is now dead.

And good luck to the retarded Boko haram terrorist trying to find the next person with Ebola virus and even bigger luck trying to get a VISA from Lagos to the US after he/she contracts the virus. He would be long dead by the time the embassy calls him back to setup an interview date :)

This sounds possible but when you think about it, the logistics is just a complete nightmare for any would be bio terrorist.

RonPaulIsGreat
08-04-2014, 06:00 AM
Seeing how ISIL is a CIA creation and the people who are in it are basically retards, I am talking about IQ of 80 and below, they would need their handlers to arrange the whole plan if they wanted to do it. If that was the case, then you probably can't do anything to stop it. Btw, there is only 1 confirmed case of Ebola in Nigeria (Lagos which is furthest away from Boko Haram home base) and the Liberian fella carrying it is now dead.

And good luck to the retarded Boko haram terrorist trying to find the next person with Ebola virus and even bigger luck trying to get a VISA from Lagos to the US after he/she contracts the virus. He would be long dead by the time the embassy calls him back to setup an interview date :)

This sounds possible but when you think about it, the logistics is just a complete nightmare for any would be bio terrorist.

If the plan was to spread it overseas, I'd think they'd just get ebola infected blood, and infect themselves once flight was verfied.

specsaregood
08-04-2014, 06:07 AM
and even bigger luck trying to get a VISA from Lagos to the US after he/she contracts the virus. He would be long dead by the time the embassy calls him back to setup an interview date :)

I guess that is why the OP explicitly mentioned coming in using a coyote on our OPEN southern border.

juleswin
08-04-2014, 06:44 AM
I guess that is why the OP explicitly mentioned coming in using a coyote on our OPEN southern border.

Now we are going to be dealing someone who can culture and keep the virus alive and viable until he can cross the long, hot and dangerous southern border into the US? These things are not easy to do and that is why state biowarfare depts are the only ones able to weaponize these viruses first before going about to use em as weapons.

Going the coyote route might even be much harder way to go about it.

specsaregood
08-04-2014, 06:51 AM
Now we are going to be dealing someone who can culture and keep the virus alive and viable until he can cross the long, hot and dangerous southern border into the US? These things are not easy to do and that is why state biowarfare depts are the only ones able to weaponize these viruses first before going about to use em as weapons.

Going the coyote route might even be much harder way to go about it.

I think you missed the point.

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 07:09 AM
Which state biowarfare lab weaponized this... I can't seem to find a reference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK6c9Bh5CQ

-t

juleswin
08-04-2014, 07:14 AM
I think you missed the point.

I went back and read the whole article instead of just the excerpts in the OP and it still did not mention how the virus can be spread without using plane. He also goes on to conflate ISIL with Boko haram. ISIL has recruited many western Europeans and Americans but to date boko haram hasn't been able to recruit any Europeans or Americans in their ranks, these people are different groups. Also Lagos is south west Nigeria where mainly Yoruba Christians live and Boko haram operates in North east Nigeria where muslin Hausas live in hiding. Lagos is not exactly a place where they can operate without being outed by the locals.

Also Boko Haram is too busy fighting the Nigeria govt to care about the US and so is ISIL. Their leader in Bagdad was asked if he was going to attack the Israelis after what they did to the Palestinians and he said that his groups priority is to capture infidel Muslim run countries which he considers to be more problematic that US and Israel. The point is that they ain't coming for America any time soon. Even retards know not to bite the finger that feeds it (albeit feeding off the scraps donated to "moderate" rebels)

So even with all the difficulties, could they pull it off? yes, but the chances are very small, we are talking about 1 in a 1000000.

juleswin
08-04-2014, 07:18 AM
Which state biowarfare lab weaponized this... I can't seem to find a reference...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEK6c9Bh5CQ

-t

I bet those guys in the video didn't have to deal with the Atlantic oceans separating them from their desired target. All I am saying is that is not as easy as what the person in the article wants you to believe.

Cutlerzzz
08-04-2014, 07:24 AM
Would they blow themselves up? If not, then no, they couldn't be suicide bombers,

pcosmar
08-04-2014, 07:28 AM
Could suicide bomers deliberately contract Ebola and board a flight to the US?

I would be more concerned with the Terrorists in our Government, than some low intellect fighters in the Middle East.

Henry Rogue
08-04-2014, 07:58 AM
If the goal is killing people, Ebola is a poor choice. The terrorist could kill far more with a gun. Incidentally, the first documented outbreak occurred in Germany (see Marburg Virus) 7 killed and 31 infected. The most deadly outbreak of any strain of filoviruse (Ebola Reston) occurred in Reston Virginia, with a 100% mortality rate and was particularly scary since its path of transmission is through breathing infected air. Fortunately it only affected monkeys.

newbitech
08-04-2014, 08:13 AM
All they would need to do is attempt it and the dye would be cast for even more retarded laws to be passed. Hell just the fact that its being discussed is probably enough of an excuse for the Feds to begin a new domestic terror program based on fear.

Which is more scary? A dirty bomb/nuke confined to a small geographic area that kills nearly instantly, or a deadly virus outbreak that could show up anytime and anywhere and kills slowly and without mercy.

Watch what happens when that fear starts to spread. It won't be fun.

Ronin Truth
08-04-2014, 08:13 AM
Does the plot line of "12 Monkeys" ring a bell?

AuH20
08-04-2014, 08:18 AM
Imagine an ebola infected individual going around grabbing public handrails, elevator consoles and escalator rails in major shopping centers, office buildings & transit hubs? The virus could spread very quickly.

Acala
08-04-2014, 08:19 AM
Woah, calm down folks. Ebola is not particularly contagious and is easily contained. And I can assure you that the US government already has plenty of equally deadly weaponized diseases on hand so this is not a big opportunity for them to acquire something they don't already have. The enemy here is panic.

cajuncocoa
08-04-2014, 08:20 AM
I was thinking/wondering about this possibility just last night.

cajuncocoa
08-04-2014, 08:21 AM
Woah, calm down folks. Ebola is not particularly contagious and is easily contained. And I can assure you that the US government already has plenty of equally deadly weaponized diseases on hand so this is not a big opportunity for them to acquire something they don't already have. The enemy here is panic.
Panic works in their favor too. The whole hysteria over 9/11 and the following anthrax attacks are how we got from 9/10/01 to where we are now.

THX 1138
08-04-2014, 08:22 AM
Crossing the border of Mexico and infecting thousands of people in immigration detention centers while busing them to destinations all over the States is a scary thought.

Yeah. People out to be outraged that this is ALREADY happening.

But I guess if we all just to learn to love each other and embrace "diversity", everything will work itself out.

Henry Rogue
08-04-2014, 08:39 AM
Panic works in their favor too. The whole hysteria over 9/11 and the following anthrax attacks are how we got from 9/10/01 to where we are now.

Good point, the biggest fear of Ebola is what it could do to our Liberty.

presence
08-04-2014, 08:43 AM
I"m still more concerned about militarized police than I am about being terrorized by ebola zombies

tod evans
08-04-2014, 08:48 AM

All government employees have ebola...:eek:

Boogity-boogity..

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 08:54 AM
Imagine an ebola infected individual going around grabbing public handrails, elevator consoles and escalator rails in major shopping centers, office buildings & transit hubs? The virus could spread very quickly.

Yeah, the most contaminated surfaces for disease transmission have well been known to be grocers store cart handles, public door handles, water faucets in public restrooms and money.

However, recent reports have found worse vectors: aircraft tray tables, arm rests, storage pockets on the back of the seat and in flight magazines trumped them all. The other was for STD's and it was public library copies of 50 shades of grey which scored especially high for syphilis, among others...

-t

amy31416
08-04-2014, 09:00 AM
I think the silver lining is that TSA agents would be more likely to be infected than the general population.

tod evans
08-04-2014, 09:01 AM
I think the silver lining is that TSA agents would be more likely to be infected than the general population.

Good. :cool:

AuH20
08-04-2014, 09:02 AM
Yeah, the most contaminated surfaces for disease transmission have well been known to be grocers store cart handles, public door handles, water faucets in public restrooms and money.

However, recent reports have found worse vectors: aircraft tray tables, arm rests, storage pockets on the back of the seat and in flight magazines trumped them all. The other was for STD's and it was public library copies of 50 shades of grey which scored especially high for syphilis, among others...

-t

Is this really true?

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 09:18 AM
Is this really true?

My bad - it was Herpes

http://www.theguardian.com/books/2013/nov/18/fifty-shades-of-grey-viral-library-herpes
http://www.ibtimes.com/50-shades-grey-readers-have-herpes-do-drugs-sti-virus-cocaine-traces-found-fifty-shades-library

-t

Acala
08-04-2014, 09:40 AM

-t

The word "vector" means a vehicle for transmitting the disease. Books are not vectors. You can't get herbes or syph from a book.

Henry Rogue
08-04-2014, 09:54 AM
The word "vector" means a vehicle for transmitting the disease. Books are not vectors. You can't get herbes or syph from a book.

Except for the pages that are stuck together.

amy31416
08-04-2014, 09:56 AM

They call it Herbie the Love Bug for a reason, y'know.

Acala
08-04-2014, 10:15 AM

You get herbes from herbs, silly.

amy31416
08-04-2014, 07:41 PM
You get herbes from herbs, silly.

Oooooh. I learn so much from this site. :p

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 08:03 PM

YES YOU CAN!!!

-T

Mani
08-04-2014, 09:38 PM
They seriously need to make the public scared of something else???

I mean, is there not enough things the media has drummed up or thought of to scare people???

This is fucking ridiculous.

First of all, the only ones who could pull this off would be the CIA, they'd have to orchestrate the whole thing. History shows these terrorist folks like to blow stuff up and have it over quick, not vomiting, and bleeding through their eyeballs and rectum for days at a time. I've never heard of cases of terrorists that like torturing themselves for days before they go. They prefer big shock and awe demonstrations....oh wait..ahh..you get the idea..

This is just more propaganda to make people shit themselves so they can suck the teet of big brother and thank him for our freedom and keeping us safe. That way the chains feel more like freedom blankets.

"these look like chains??"

"They aren't chains! They are freedom anklets! You must hate your country if you don't wear them! What's wrong with you? You some kind of traitor? You don't like freedom?? You don't support your troops?? These freedom anklets protect us, help keep us safe, and show the world we love freedom! You going to wear them or should I call the authorities???"

"No, no..hand over the chains..I mean...freedom anklets..."

Mani
08-04-2014, 09:41 PM

http://soundtracksfan.com/devol/dvdcover/dvd-herbie-goes-bananas.jpg

tangent4ronpaul
08-04-2014, 09:51 PM
http://soundtracksfan.com/devol/dvdcover/dvd-herbie-goes-bananas.jpg

My bad - typo... er rather Amy's play on words...

but it does remind me of a captioned pic, which unfortunately can not be posted due to this forms total ban on nudity, but the caption says: "but if you didn't want me to eat it, why did you give me the banana,.."

-t

DamianTV
08-05-2014, 01:49 AM
My bad - typo... er rather Amy's play on words...

but it does remind me of a captioned pic, which unfortunately can not be posted due to this forms total ban on nudity, but the caption says: "but if you didn't want me to eat it, why did you give me the banana,.."

-t

Hey! My banana! Im Johnny Chimpo!

(now who gets the Johnny Chimpo reference and what does it mean?)

Acala
08-05-2014, 09:19 AM
YES YOU CAN!!!

-T

Well, the contents of a book might cause you to engage in risky activites, but those micro-organisms will not survive the dry, inert environment of a book. But perhaps you have some evidence to the contrary? Maybe your partner told you they got vd from a book?

tangent4ronpaul
08-06-2014, 01:43 PM

actually...

Paper money and coins as potential vectors of transmissible disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24571076
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/821787

Abstract
Paper currency and coins may be a public health risk when associated with the simultaneous handling of food and could lead to the spread of nosocomial infections. Banknotes recovered from hospitals may be highly contaminated by Staphylococcus aureus. Salmonella species, Escherichia coli and S. aureus are commonly isolated from banknotes from food outlets. Laboratory simulations revealed that methicillin-resistant S. aureus can easily survive on coins, whereas E. coli, Salmonella species and viruses, including human influenza virus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, hepatitis A virus, and Rotavirus, can be transmitted through hand contact. Large-scale, 16S rRNA, metagenomic studies and culturomics have the capacity to dramatically expand the known diversity of bacteria and viruses on money and fomites. This review summarizes the latest research on the potential of paper currency and coins to serve as sources of pathogenic agents.

-t

orenbus
08-06-2014, 01:58 PM
nvm

Acala
08-06-2014, 02:21 PM
actually...

Paper money and coins as potential vectors of transmissible disease.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24571076
http://www.medscape.com/viewarticle/821787

Abstract
Paper currency and coins may be a public health risk when associated with the simultaneous handling of food and could lead to the spread of nosocomial infections. Banknotes recovered from hospitals may be highly contaminated by Staphylococcus aureus. Salmonella species, Escherichia coli and S. aureus are commonly isolated from banknotes from food outlets. Laboratory simulations revealed that methicillin-resistant S. aureus can easily survive on coins, whereas E. coli, Salmonella species and viruses, including human influenza virus, Norovirus, Rhinovirus, hepatitis A virus, and Rotavirus, can be transmitted through hand contact. Large-scale, 16S rRNA, metagenomic studies and culturomics have the capacity to dramatically expand the known diversity of bacteria and viruses on money and fomites. This review summarizes the latest research on the potential of paper currency and coins to serve as sources of pathogenic agents.

-t

Can't tell from the abstract what they actually did. They are talking about the simultaneous handling of money and food. Yes, if someone hands you a quarter still moist from their snotty hand and you dip it into food, you could have a problem. The continually moist doorknob in the bathroom at the bar gives me pause as well. But most viruses and bacteria will perish quickly in a dry environment. Nobody is going to catch VD from a book unless that book is wet with the bodily secretions of an infected person.

Philhelm
08-06-2014, 02:25 PM
Filthy Shades of Grey?

Contumacious
08-06-2014, 02:54 PM
With all the aircraft crashing recently, I seriously facepalmed when I heard they were flying Ebola patients into the US.

I could see the terrorists sending a suicide biological bomber, but think about it. If people traveling got infected before traveling, before they even knew they were sick, the TSA type security lines and the recirculating air in the aircraft would weaponize it, turning one threat into hundreds... with many, many destinations... I can seriously see this grounding air travel worldwide. It would be total irony. All the security theater meant to keep us "safe" being responsible for taking out the population of every major city worldwide... :rolleyes:

Now if you want a real nightmare scenario, say it went airborne or mixed with something like rabies and you've got the closest thing to zombies being real! Moonsuite dangerous to be around and angry, violent, crazy, hostile... :eek:

-t

Very interesting scenario which must be considered because the scumbags inside the DC beltway love placing us in harms way.

tangent4ronpaul
08-06-2014, 02:56 PM
Can't tell from the abstract what they actually did. They are talking about the simultaneous handling of money and food. Yes, if someone hands you a quarter still moist from their snotty hand and you dip it into food, you could have a problem. The continually moist doorknob in the bathroom at the bar gives me pause as well. But most viruses and bacteria will perish quickly in a dry environment. Nobody is going to catch VD from a book unless that book is wet with the bodily secretions of an infected person.

The second link has pages 2-12.

poking around, I see herpes survives 3-4 hours in open air. Longer given moisture.

keep in mind that some of us live in very humid areas, not the desert. Also that this book is a best seller, so not likely to stay on the shelf long.

so yeah, transmission is unlikely, but possible.

-t

Mani
08-06-2014, 08:56 PM

Uh oh...You mean that dirty magazine in the office bathroom with the naked pictures and some of the pages stuck together? And I used to read it just for the articles...

Dianne
08-06-2014, 09:40 PM
Of course hundreds if not thousands of infected people have crossed the southern border much to Obama's amusement .

However, I believe I understand this U.S. Government's conspiracies so well by now; that two days before the infected Doctor arrived at Emory University I told my husband Ebola is another "scare" deal much like the swine flu ... created to terrify the people and bow to the holy Congress and other thugs for protecting us from it. I told my husband, verbatim "The pharmas and Congress are behind this ... mark my words they will have some treatment at the hospital that will provide a fast cure for Ebola and in the next year to two years we will all be REQUIRED to take an annual vaccine". "And, I wouldn't be surprised if the vaccine had some type of identity chip of some sort".

That is how much I trust this banana republic government .. Then yesterday I turn on the t.v. and they are bragging of the miraculous cure from the "cocktail" .. The Doctor is doing much, much better and they now hope one day soon they can speed up FDA approval and begin distributing the vaccine in the next year or two.

Same stories over and over ... When one fear fails; they come up with another.

James Madison
08-06-2014, 09:50 PM
-Man Deliberately Infects Self With Ebola
-Waits Until Terminal Symptoms Appear
-Straps Bomb On Chest
-Goes Into Public Space And Activates Bomb
-Blood And Internal Organs, All Containing Ebola, Are Splattered In A 50 Foot Radius
-No Trace Of Illness Left On Suicide Bomber