PDA

View Full Version : Feds Raid Woman's N.C. Home to Seize ... a Land Rover?!

phill4paul
08-03-2014, 04:52 PM
How much did the tax ticks suck on this one?

This story sounds like it can't be true, but on Fox and Friends today we heard from a North Carolina woman whose Land Rover was seized from her home by federal agents. Jennifer Brinkley has no idea where her SUV is now, saying she's working with a lawyer to try to get it back.

Brinkley said the agents didn't even know the reasoning behind the seizure because the case was sealed, but told her it might be related to the vehicle failing to meet Clean Air Act emissions standards.

The federal investigation was reportedly targeting dozens of illegally imported vehicles.

Brinkley bought the iconic 1985 Land Rover Defender online and had spent more than $60,000 on the vehicle before it was seized by local law enforcement and DHS agents in bullet-proof vests.

She said she had a title for the vehicle and did enough work on it that it would have passed inspection. Brinkley said the warrant presented to her had the name of a previous owner on it.

"There were 40 seized that day all over the United States," Brinkley said, adding that she's in "disbelief" that her property could just be taken.

( Bwahaha! Welcome to AmeriKa, Ms. Brinkley. p4p )

Brinkley, whose father served in the military, described the ordeal as "scary," adding that it makes her question the ideals that her father fought for.

Watch her go over the unbelievable story above.

video at link..........http://foxnewsinsider.com/2014/08/01/feds-raid-nc-womans-home-seize-land-rover

Dr.3D
08-03-2014, 04:58 PM
Sure does sound unconstitutional to me. How can someone have their property taken without even going to court?

phill4paul
08-03-2014, 05:05 PM
Sure does sound unconstitutional to me. How can someone have their property taken without even going to court?

http://ericpetersautos.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/asshole-heroes-300x223.jpg

http://www.mainefamilyplanning.org/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/10/scared-woman-3-234x300.jpg

Working Poor
08-03-2014, 05:23 PM
Well at least she did not get arrested...

Henry Rogue
08-03-2014, 05:29 PM
Freedom from freedom. They Freed her from her property.

tod evans
08-03-2014, 05:38 PM

"Yet"..........

NorthCarolinaLiberty
08-03-2014, 05:41 PM
This story sounds like it can't be true,...

The federal investigation was reportedly targeting dozens of illegally imported vehicles

What is so unbelievable? This now standard fare. The big three has cars recalled and then Toyota's brakes are a problem. Honda then became a problem after another big three recall.

I think Chrysler just had a recall, so it must be the fault of the dirty foreigner. The fault is now retroactive for 30 years!

Morning in America is right around the corner. We'll be crushing those British *****s again!!!

mrsat_98
08-03-2014, 06:33 PM
Thank State for saving us from this obvious controlled dangerous land rover.

XNavyNuke
08-03-2014, 06:45 PM

And it doesn't seem there was a dog in the yard.

XNN

Anti Federalist
08-03-2014, 07:17 PM
"There were 40 seized that day all over the United States," Brinkley said, adding that she's in "disbelief" that her property could just be taken.

( Bwahaha! Welcome to AmeriKa, Ms. Brinkley. p4p )

Yeah, I'm with P4P on this...only I won't be as diplomatic.

Where the fuck have you been, lady?

Anti Federalist
08-03-2014, 07:22 PM

Serious or sarcastic?

Because if it is a serious question, I'll be happy to post all the legal gobbledygook that the cops claim give them the authority to arrest property and take it from you.

Oh, and rest assured, the government's judges have ruled that the government's cops are acting completely within the guidelines of the government's constitution, for the government's interests.

phill4paul
08-03-2014, 07:30 PM
40 different cars. In how many different states? In how many different jurisdictions? At what cost?

Oh, and let us not lose sight that the warrant served was under the previous owners name. Everything done was completely ILLEGAL. But who are you gonna complain to? Lol.

tod evans
08-03-2014, 07:37 PM
40 different cars. In how many different states? In how many different jurisdictions? At what cost?

Oh, and let us not lose sight that the warrant served was under the previous owners name. Everything done was completely ILLEGAL. But who are you gonna complain to? Lol.

Ya' march on over to the judges house who signed the warrant.......Oh wait...

Okay..........Ya' march on over to the prosecutors house who requested the warrant....Oh wait...

Well..........Ya' march on over to the lead kops house who invaded your property.....Oh wait...

And now you know why these cocksuckers hide....:mad:

Dianne
08-03-2014, 08:15 PM
"Cute" , yet I paid off my mortgage with Bank of America in 2009 and have a cancelled Promissory Note with them. Bank of America threatening foreclosure, attempting to extort $349,000. from me .. Roy Cooper, Attorney General has a copy of the cancelled Note in his hands, yet he says to bug off and file a civil lawsuit when he was assigned to administer and prosecute bankster fraud under the Bankster fraud settlement "Consent Orders"

Typical North Carolina .. One of the most corrupt states in the Union, and Roy Cooper (Bankster Shill) planning to run for Governor ... I can't get out of this corrupt State fast enough.