PDA

View Full Version : DONATE! The Campaign Needs a Larger Office!

carla8478
06-26-2007, 11:38 PM
See:

http://blog.ronpaul2008.com/ron_paul_2008/2007/06/help-more-room-.html

Lord Xar
06-26-2007, 11:42 PM
Can't someone donate their house or offer a rental in the area, for a time? There has to be at least one Ron Paul supporter who might have property close to where is needed?

BillyBeer
06-26-2007, 11:44 PM
Can't someone donate their house or offer a rental in the area, for a time? There has to be at least one Ron Paul supporter who might have property close to where is needed?

LOL Pat Buchanan lives in Virginia

Zydeco
06-27-2007, 12:01 AM
I like this idea of giving supporters a specific item to donate towards. Well-known trick in fundraising circles but I've never seen it in a pres. campaign before, probably because big campaigns fear it looks unprofessional. But I like it, RP08 should keep doing it even after we announce millions in the bank :D :eek:

kylejack
06-27-2007, 12:03 AM
I like this idea of giving supporters a specific item to donate towards. Well-known trick in fundraising circles but I've never seen it in a pres. campaign before, probably because big campaigns fear it looks unprofessional. But I like it, RP08 should keep doing it even after we announce millions in the bank :D :eek:

Badnarik was doing this. We could see our money going directly to a TV commercial purchase. It was pretty neat and effective.

Bradley in DC
06-27-2007, 12:04 AM
I've been at HQ--they really do need more space!

Nefertiti
06-27-2007, 05:20 AM
I like this strategy too. I like the transparency of it. I hope it portends good things. If the government were to send each of us a statement saying how much of our money had gone to funding the war in Iraq I can't imagine the support for the war in this country would be more than 5% now.

Man from La Mancha
06-27-2007, 06:04 AM
I think this is pathetic, if they have any millions of dollars this makes them look like beggers who can't even afford a home. As I said before they should have some kind of daily chart showing how much money they have collected to this minute and expenditures. Ron is always talking of transparency in government, let them prove it here. That way if they are having troubles we can help, It would be great fun to see how fast we can make this grow to 100 million plus. Why that is only $25 x 4 million people.