PDA

View Full Version : Okay for cop to rub cocaine on his penis/Keeps job

tod evans
08-02-2014, 06:03 AM
Arbitrator Says Sex Cream Caused Miami Beach Cop’s Failed Drug Test, Puts Him Back On Job

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/news/2014/08/01/arbitrator-says-sex-cream-caused-miami-beach-cops-failed-drug-test-puts-him/

Lesson No. 1: If an “old Cuban guy” offers your buddy some sex-enhancement cream, be a little skeptical.

At least that might be the takeaway for Miami Beach Police Detective Reinaldo Casas, a respected homicide detective who was fired in February 2013 after failing a random drug test.

There was cocaine in his system.

“Having never knowingly used cocaine, I was baffled, perplexed and confused,” Casas wrote in a union grievance he filed after losing his job, according to The Miami Herald.

For a member of a profession known for its code of fraternal secrecy, Casas must have been terrified at having to explain how it may have happened.

Casas has a problem with erectile dysfuntion. The cocaine, it seems, wound up in his bloodstream because of an erection-inducing cream that he applied to his crotch.

An arbitrator disagreed with the police department’s position that Casas’ claim was “incredible” and ordered the detective back on duty with full back pay. The arbitrator’s report was released Thursday, and it stated that, “there is no evidence in the record to show that the Grievant was aware the cream contained a controlled substance.”

At a subsequent hearing, Casas claimed that a buddy named Idilio Godinez gave him a Vaseline-like substance and told him it would help Casas with his, um, problem.

Godinez also testified, saying that he didn’t know what the cream contained as it had been given to him as a thank-you from “an old Cuban guy.” He did, however, know that it worked.

Despite the fact that the cream did test positively for containing cocaine, Miami Beach Chief of Police, Ray Martinez “directly testified” that he terminated Casas because he “willingly and knowingly ingested cocaine, and this is not acceptable,” according to the arbitrator’s report.

The arbitrator’s decision is binding, and the police department must comply with his ruling.

Suzanimal
08-02-2014, 06:08 AM
Words to live by...

Lesson No. 1: If an “old Cuban guy” offers your buddy some sex-enhancement cream, be a little skeptical.

Godinez also testified, saying that he didn’t know what the cream contained as it had been given to him as a thank-you from “an old Cuban guy.” He did, however, know that it worked.

:eek: Umm, I would be suspicious if someone gave me sexual enhancement cream as a "thank you" gift. I wonder what in the heck he was thanking him for...

tod evans
08-02-2014, 07:54 AM
Words to live by...

:eek: Umm, I would be suspicious if someone gave me sexual enhancement cream as a "thank you" gift. I wonder what in the heck he was thanking him for...

And...............Why would an "old Cuban guy" know this fine officer was quick on the draw?

presence
08-02-2014, 08:13 AM
What a bunch of bullshit. If a mundane failed a probation drug screening with this crackpot story they'd be serving hard time. Just Us.

Ronin Truth
08-02-2014, 08:26 AM
He's probably a vice cop that just needs to keep his equipment in shape.

Matt Collins
08-02-2014, 11:13 AM
Good old Miami....

Anti Federalist
08-02-2014, 11:23 AM
Words to live by...

http://i57.tinypic.com/23qyrg7.jpg

Kotin
08-02-2014, 11:58 AM
sounds the same as this:

satchelmcqueen
08-02-2014, 12:29 PM
next time i accidentally take drugs, im going to claim what this cop did. ill use this as a precedent.

PaulConventionWV
08-02-2014, 12:42 PM
What a bunch of bullshit. If a mundane failed a probation drug screening with this crackpot story they'd be serving hard time. Just Us.

At the very least, they wouldn't get their job back under any circumstances.

heavenlyboy34
08-02-2014, 01:07 PM
This stupid world seems to get stupider by the day... :eek: SMFH.

Matt Collins
08-02-2014, 01:18 PM
http://youtu.be/6tdLIL3K0wk?t=5m33s

phill4paul
08-02-2014, 05:27 PM
So if a Cuban hooker tells me to snort some male enhancement powder off her ass I'm all good?

pcosmar
08-02-2014, 05:35 PM
So if a Cuban hooker tells me to snort some male enhancement powder off her ass I'm all good?

You should be so lucky.

:p

phill4paul
08-02-2014, 05:56 PM
You should be so lucky.

:p

Better odds on a lottery. :(

tod evans
08-02-2014, 06:02 PM

No, no, no!

First you have to be a cop with premature ejaculation problems then you've gotta get your dope from an old Cuban guy.....

After that you're free to play with all the imported hooker ass you like...;)

phill4paul
08-02-2014, 06:11 PM
No, no, no!

First you have to be a cop with premature ejaculation problems then you've gotta get your dope from an old Cuban guy.....

After that you're free to play with all the imported hooker ass you like...;)

Damn. Three strikes and I'm out!

tod evans
08-02-2014, 06:20 PM
Makes ya' wonder if the fine officer killed small animals as a child and had bedwetting issues too?

Prime candidate for advancement no doubt...

presence
08-02-2014, 06:34 PM

I think I'd clear that one with my wife first... but yeah seems legit.

phill4paul
08-02-2014, 06:40 PM

I don't have a wife. Just an ole lady. In this circumstance I'd rather deal with cops. But an ole man can still fantisize can't he? :p

pcosmar
08-02-2014, 06:41 PM

Have you ever been to Miami?

tod evans
08-02-2014, 06:42 PM

:eek:

phill4paul
08-02-2014, 06:44 PM

Grew up there. Cutler Ridge. Young buck though. Moved to the Carolinas in '76.

Suzanimal
08-02-2014, 06:45 PM
I don't have a wife. Just an ole lady. In this circumstance I'd rather deal with cops. But an ole man can still fantisize can't he? :p

I laughed way too hard at that. Phil, you're quite the sweet talker.:D

pcosmar
08-02-2014, 06:49 PM
Grew up there. Cutler Ridge. Young buck though. Moved to the Carolinas in '76.

Ah,,
fun to go into bars where no one (or few) speaks English. (I don't speak Spanish)

Good buzz,, good memories. Beer was expensive, but pretty girls were friendly.

Mani
08-03-2014, 10:57 PM
The Cop did this to himself...

Oh wait, but he got his job back and full pay. Must be nice...

presence
08-04-2014, 08:32 AM
an ole man can still fantisize can't he? :p

surely! my line is: "just 'cause I'm married don't mean I'm dead"

Origanalist
08-04-2014, 09:08 AM
Apparently it's also ok to post the word penis, but not vagina. Or did RPF'S become less uptight recently and I didn't notice?