PDA

View Full Version : Go to the site for information

jnpg
12-02-2007, 01:03 AM
Read up on the idea. This is a completely brand new innovative never-been-done-before thing. Right up our alley. Check out the legal team and media team.

This is a way of legally supporting our favorite presidential candidate ON A BLIMP! Come on! so cool!

If you are still a naysayer- please keep it to yourself. If you truly want it to fly (as some of you claim) look at how it CAN work- not at the gazillion ways it can fail. The blimp must fly! We will be floating around on adrenaline when it happens.

Imagine with me for a minute--- tomorrow you win the multimillion dollar lottery. Wouldn't you like to know you could do more than contribute a measly $2300 to the official campaign? You could buy minutes- wait- hours-DAYS of advertising for Ron Paul on a blimp- as much as you like- No FEC telling you what to do. I know you all hate having the government telling you what to do!

It will go much easier and quicker if we look at how this is going to work.

And by the way- if a couple of people can make a living off of this- power to them. That is free market. Remember- we are for that!

Also there are some fights the company is going to fight that we believe in. Namely the first amendment kind.

OK I have to shut down and close my eyes-
Sleep on it everyone and new attitude in the morning.

francisco
12-02-2007, 01:07 AM
Read up on the idea. This is a completely brand new innovative never-been-done-before thing. Right up our alley. Check out the legal team and media team.

This is a way of legally supporting our favorite presidential candidate ON A BLIMP! Come on! so cool!

If you are still a naysayer- please keep it to yourself. If you truly want it to fly (as some of you claim) look at how it CAN work- not at the gazillion ways it can fail. The blimp must fly! We will be floating around on adrenaline when it happens.

Imagine with me for a minute--- tomorrow you win the multimillion dollar lottery. Wouldn't you like to know you could do more than contribute a measly $2300 to the official campaign? You could buy minutes- wait- hours-DAYS of advertising for Ron Paul on a blimp- as much as you like- No FEC telling you what to do. I know you all hate having the government telling you what to do!

It will go much easier and quicker if we look at how this is going to work.

And by the way- if a couple of people can make a living off of this- power to them. That is free market. Remember- we are for that!

Also there are some fights the company is going to fight that we believe in. Namely the first amendment kind.

OK I have to shut down and close my eyes-
Sleep on it everyone and new attitude in the morning.

Thanks for the post, good points.

wisconsinite
12-02-2007, 01:10 AM
I'm putting the blimp in the air for a minute. I hope some of the maxed out people will keep it up there much longer. Let's do this!

slantedview
12-02-2007, 01:10 AM
http://www.ronpaulblimp.com/HowThisWorks.php