PDA

View Full Version : SPP 'dead,' says insider

Quizno
12-02-2007, 12:49 AM
Hilarious..... the MSM can't report this because they failed to acknowledge it's existence in the first place.

http://stoplying.ca/news/07/nov/112807_SPP_dead_says_insider.php

Revolutn
12-02-2007, 12:59 AM
Hilarious..... the MSM can't report this because they failed to acknowledge it's existence in the first place.

http://stoplying.ca/news/07/nov/112807_SPP_dead_says_insider.php

Hmmm

Sounds suspicious to me.

Kinda like amnesty was 'dead' but came back again and again and again in bill after bill.

I think the story might be intended to lull people back to sleep with a false sense of victorious security.

But I suppose that would make me a conspiracy theorist, because we all know nothing like THAT has ever happened in the historical record before. :eek:

Rev

Quizno
12-02-2007, 01:08 AM
He said the SPP "as an over-arching project may have suffered from being exposed, but progress in North American integration will continue in many different areas of public policy as long as the trilateral working groups remain in place and the bureaucrats from the three nations keep meeting.”

Yep .... you are correct .... just a bump in the road.

EvilEngineer
12-02-2007, 01:18 AM
The beacon of liberty exposes all of the dark corners these rats like to hide in.

Alan84
12-02-2007, 02:49 AM
Hmmm

Sounds suspicious to me.

Kinda like amnesty was 'dead' but came back again and again and again in bill after bill.

I think the story might be intended to lull people back to sleep with a false sense of victorious security.

But I suppose that would make me a conspiracy theorist, because we all know nothing like THAT has ever happened in the historical record before. :eek:

Rev

Sounds suspicious to me as well. And some of them want to go public with all the details which I don't quite understand since the guy was saying the SPP suffered from being exposed.

Interesting stuff...

Jagwarr
12-02-2007, 02:58 AM
Who is the second in command after Rockefeller with all of this world governemnt stuff? Does it simply pass down through his family and do all Rockefeller's feel the same way?

Flirple
12-02-2007, 02:59 AM
What is suspicious is the credibility of the link provided.

devil21
12-02-2007, 03:17 AM
Sounds suspicious to me as well. And some of them want to go public with all the details which I don't quite understand since the guy was saying the SPP suffered from being exposed.

Interesting stuff...

They want to run on RP's stance later. It's a big chess game.

Cap
12-02-2007, 07:48 AM
Not dead at all, they'll change the name and call it something else. It will be back, to much is on the line for the globalists.

MozoVote
12-02-2007, 08:36 AM
Well dang it! If it wasn't for that "public exposure" the bureaucrats could have had thing thing wrapped up by now. More secrecy should solve that! And lots of cameras on the people, so that they can be monitored, and don't disturb these important meetings!