PDA

View Full Version : A convict

Danke
07-30-2014, 11:02 PM
People on this forum try to disregard what anyone has to say because they may be convicted by our corrupt legal system.

Scotty beam me up!

Haven't numerous cases shown our courts, police and politicians are corrupt?

AF, you have failed us, we still have believers in the system. I have seen this repeatedly from the CPAs and TAX attorneys that routinely post here.

The Constitution means nothing to them, just keep the paycheck coming. Freedom, ha. Obey. I got a technicality, government and you will hang. But they still hang out here. They are Parasites.

TheTexan
07-30-2014, 11:07 PM
ya that makes sense

NorthCarolinaLiberty
07-30-2014, 11:07 PM
The seesaw of law versus order. Pretty easy to see where it's tipping on the sinking ship called the United States.

Bryan
07-31-2014, 12:32 AM
Disregarding anyone's argument based on anything but the argument is failed logic.

Overcoming ones personal interest to achieve a philosophically consistent position has been shown to be hard to do, but it is done. And it must be done.

The site offers a lot of latitude for people to express their diverging views, it is the lifeblood of the site. However, it is important that failed logic be countered with air tight positions. This is how we can grow as individuals. Not everyone here comes from the same background, or has the same perspective so there are opportunities to educate others. It is good to see people learn and grow, and that wouldn't happen if we banned everyone who had inconsistencies in their positions.

heavenlyboy34
07-31-2014, 12:57 AM
People on this forum try to disregard what anyone has to say because they may be convicted by our corrupt legal system.

Scotty beam me up!

Haven't numerous cases shown our courts, police and politicians are corrupt?

AF, you have failed us, we still have believers in the system. I have seen this repeatedly from the CPAs and TAX attorneys that routinely post here.

The Constitution means nothing to them, just keep the paycheck coming. Freedom, ha. Obey. I got a technicality, government and you will hang. But they still hang out here. They are Parasites.
:eek: I am disappoint in those people. :(

Christian Liberty
07-31-2014, 11:05 AM
Disregarding anyone's argument based on anything but the argument is failed logic.

Overcoming ones personal interest to achieve a philosophically consistent position has been shown to be hard to do, but it is done. And it must be done.

The site offers a lot of latitude for people to express their diverging views, it is the lifeblood of the site. However, it is important that failed logic be countered with air tight positions. This is how we can grow as individuals. Not everyone here comes from the same background, or has the same perspective so there are opportunities to educate others. It is good to see people learn and grow, and that wouldn't happen if we banned everyone who had inconsistencies in their positions.

I've done it (Overcame personal interest to come to a philosophically consistent position.) To a 98% level of confidence, at least. I'm pretty sure we all have some inconsistencies. But most people have huge ones, because they don't even try to be logically consistent. Much of what I have learned, I have learned here. This is still the best site on the internet, in my book.

pcosmar
07-31-2014, 11:10 AM
I find this thread,, curious.

What was the inspiration?

LibertyEsq
07-31-2014, 11:13 AM
I find this thread,, curious.

What was the inspiration?

Me - go read through the fit for duty thread.

Also, Danke, I'm neither a CPA nor a Tax attorney...but nice try