PDA

View Full Version : Remember David Perdue, shot at by cops during the Dorner manhunt?

Anti Federalist
07-26-2014, 03:05 PM
Man Awarded $1.8M After Incompetent Cops Filled His Truck With Bullet Holes For No Reason

http://thefreethoughtproject.com/man-awarded-1-8m-incompetent-cops-filled-truck-bullet-holes-reason/

July 26, 2014

David Perdue, one of several innocent people shot at during LAPD’s vengeful kill mission for Christopher Dorner, has been awarded 1.8 million dollars from the city of Torrance. The money, of course, will be paid by the tax payers and not the out-of-control officers themselves.

The officers were cleared of any wrong doing, despite his truck being an entirely different make, model, and color, than the one Dorner was allegedly driving.

Back in 2007, Christopher Dorner was one of those mythical “good cops” we always hear exist. In July of that year, Dorner and Officer Teresa Evans- who is now a sergeant, were called to a hotel over a schizophrenic man who was said to be causing a disturbance.

Officer Evans ended up tasing the man, and according to Dorner, kicked the man in the face as well as twice in the shoulder/chest area while he was handcuffed and on the ground.

Dorner tearfully reported the brutality, and was subsequently charged with making false accusations and fired.

“In 8/07 I reported an officer (Ofcr. Teresa Evans/now a Sergeant), for kicking a suspect (excessive force) during a Use of Force while I was assigned as a patrol officer at LAPD’s Harbor Division. While cuffing the suspect, (Christopher Gettler), Evans kicked the suspect twice in the chest and once in the face. The kick to the face left a visible injury on the left cheek below the eye. Unfortunately after reporting it to supervisors and investigated by PSB (internal affairs investigator Det. Villanueva/Gallegos), nothing was done. I had broken their supposed “Blue Line”.”

Read his full, unredacted, whistle-blowing manifesto here.

After releasing his manifesto, Dorner allegedly killed four people- a Riverside police officer, a San Bernardino County sheriff’s deputy and the daughter of a former LAPD captain and her fiancé. What happened next was a terrifying show of what our militarized police can and will do.

On the morning of February 7, 2013, the blood-thirsty LAPD fired over 100 rounds into the pickup truck of Margie Carranza and her 71-year-old mother, Emma Hernandez, who were out delivering newspapers. The officers had inexplicably confused the blue Toyota Tacoma with the grey Nissan Titan they believed Dorner may have been driving.

The 71 year old Hernandez was shot in the back twice, and Carranza was injured by broken glass.

The city of Los Angeles agreed to a $4.2 million settlement besides the initial $40,000 compensation for their truck.

Moments after shooting at these women, Torrance police crashed into and opened fire on Perdue’s 2006 black Honda Ridgeline, despite having been previously stopped and cleared by other officers. Perdue was not struck by any bullets, but the crash caused him a concussion from the airbags and he is still suffering physical and emotional problems from the officer’s actions that day.

Perdue, a Caucasian man, shorter, and roughly 100 pounds lighter than Dorner, was on his way to go surfing when he was attacked. The case was scheduled to go to court in August had this settlement not been reached.

On February 11, 2013, Christopher Dorner was charged with killing three police officers, but was never found guilty. Dorner was denied due process and a trial, having been seemingly torched alive.

During the evening of February 12, I like many others, was glued to the police scanner. Many of us were refusing to comply with the police asking us to stop tweeting information, since the police were seemingly far more of a threat to public safety than Dorner was.

The things we heard over that scanner were haunting.

“We’re gonna go ahead with the plan with the burner”,”The burner’s deployed and we have a fire”, “Burn that fucking house down”, “Fucking burn this motherfucker”, and “Because the fire is contained, I’m gonna let that heat burn through the basement”.

More here

The San Bernardino Country Sheriff’s Department working with the Los Angeles Police Department had decided to play judge, jury, and executioner.

Due process died with Dorner that day, and no amount of our tax money will bring it justice.

mrsat_98
07-26-2014, 05:17 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stij-Oi8k2w

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=dorner+hoax

TaftFan
07-26-2014, 06:11 PM
Oh, a different David Perdue.

Christian Liberty
07-26-2014, 06:16 PM
There's the obvious comments about the rest of the police here, so I'll just comment on Dorner.

I'd have tons of respect for Dorner had he hunted down and killed the specific cop that had engaged in the brutality.

I could almost understand taking it out on police in general.

There is absolutely no way you can justify killing "the daughter of an officer and her fiance". That turns him into just another murderer in my book.

RonPaulFanInGA
07-26-2014, 06:50 PM
And he won the Georgia GOP primary for Senate.

osan
07-26-2014, 07:20 PM
There's the obvious comments about the rest of the police here, so I'll just comment on Dorner.

I'd have tons of respect for Dorner had he hunted down and killed the specific cop that had engaged in the brutality.

There is absolutely no way you can justify killing "the daughter of an officer and her fiance". That turns him into just another murderer in my book.

Do not be too quick to judge harshly until you walk a mile in his shoes.

Christian Liberty
07-26-2014, 10:04 PM
Do not be too quick to judge harshly until you walk a mile in his shoes.

I'll be as quick to judge cold-blooded murder as I want to be. I don't care what he went through.

As I said, I'd even understand if he just blamed "cops." I don't think they all deserve to die, but at least they're all part of the problem. But an innocent civilian who happens to be related to a cop? No.

And I don't care what the man went through.

pcosmar
07-26-2014, 10:22 PM

And I have seen no evidence,, No proof at all that he killed anyone. Only the accusation.
I suspect the whole "manifesto" was fabricated as an excuse for his murder.

It was clear early on that they had no intention of arresting him or letting him be tried in court.

Christian Liberty
07-26-2014, 10:26 PM
And I have seen no evidence,, No proof at all that he killed anyone. Only the accusation.

It was clear early on that they had no intention of arresting him or letting him be tried in court.

Fair point. Maybe he didn't do it. And obviously he should have gotten his trial regardless. I was just going with the story as reported for the sake of the argument. He should have taken out the guy who he saw commit the abuse. Then he'd be a hero in my book.

tangent4ronpaul
07-26-2014, 11:54 PM

At the time I remember the cops claiming he had a bunch of weapons that are banned in CA. Really too many to carry. like a Barret .50 is sorta heavy... plus some silenced AR's, etc. And yeah, absolutely no proof he killed anyone. I'm thinking maybe he was trying to expose massive corruption and the others (his "victims") were perhaps wiillng to back him up...

Fair point. Maybe he didn't do it. And obviously he should have gotten his trial regardless. I was just going with the story as reported for the sake of the argument. He should have taken out the guy who he saw commit the abuse. Then he'd be a hero in my book.

The abusive cop was female and got promoted... Why am I surprised... :rolleyes:

-t