PDA

View Full Version : *Advertising Blitz for WV*

LarryWhite
12-01-2007, 11:10 PM
http://wv4ronpaul.chipin.com/advertising-ron-paul-to-wv

Help out if you can. Our mailers to the delegates are now funded, and we'll have some money left over, so now it's on to advertising!

Still fielding quotes and getting people to call, we are figuring on stuffing the mailer in two weeks, so chip in deadline is December 15th.

Started at $2000, we'll see what we can raise on the ground here to go with it.

As I here on pricing, I'll post it here. We will be raising more money for this locally too, but an extra $2000 or more would help us tremendously.

This would be for radio, internet, billboad, movie theater ads, whatever we can raise and get prices on in the next 2 weeks.

We'll decide what to spend the money on when we do the mailing stuffer party.

literatim
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
Are the mailers you're talking about the care packages Spirit of '76 took donations for? Are you sending them to all the delegates (undeclared and other candidates)?

LarryWhite
12-01-2007, 11:22 PM
Are the mailers you're talking about the care packages Spirit of '76 took donations for? Are you sending them to all the delegates (undeclared and other candidates)?

He's doing a mailing to the legislature and public works members, I'm sending DVD's and literature to the uncommitted delegates. We have enough money for all of that and those projects are already in progress. Once I finish ordering everythng and paying for postage and all, there should be some money still left over.

We'll also collect money locally from people and should get a few hundred that way, but to do any type of billboard ad for Feb 5th it's going to take a couple thousand or more for interstate ads.