PDA

View Full Version : Make More Than $6000 Per Month by Housing Foreign Minors

Brian4Liberty
07-25-2014, 04:32 PM
Make some spare change! Up to $6,054 per month!

Ad Offers More Than $6000 Per Month to House Foreign Minors
by Kristin Tate

HOUSTON, Texas--An ad placed in the Penny Saver Newspaper in Murrieta, California is seeking "loving, compassionate parents to provide a loving home" for illegal immigrant minors, according to a local reader of the publication.

Lisa Maloney Vinton, a Murrieta resident, provided Breitbart Texas with a purported copy of the advertisement, which was put up by the Crittenton Services and Foster Family Agency. It says, "Help heal the wounds ... for children in foster care programs including survivors of human trafficking and unaccompanied refugee minors."

Parents who offer up their homes could have a child placed in their home in "as short as 45 days" and be paid up to $6,054 per month, according to the advertisement.

Cindy Lemos, another Murrieta resident, told Breitbart Texas that she called the number on the advertisement. She said, "I called this afternoon and the gentlemen I spoke to told me that they are receiving the illegal immigrants but that none of them are under the age of 12. I asked him where all the younger children were... he told me that he was wondering the exact same thing."
More:
http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-Texas/2014/07/10/Ad-Offers-More-Than-$6000-Per-Month-to-House-Foreign-Minors

(The "children" are all over 12. If you wanted to adopt an actual "child", they probably have more of a premium. But if you want a worker, this is the program for you. You may even be able to pick out a 17 year old hit-man and start your own gang.)

phill4paul
07-25-2014, 04:47 PM
6k a month? I'll take one. Don't know about the hit man but I need some work done around the house and wouldn't mind an extra hand for the jobs I do.

Brian4Liberty
07-25-2014, 05:02 PM
6k a month? I'll take one. Don't know about the hit man but I need some work done around the house and wouldn't mind an extra hand for the jobs I do.

You could open a landscaping or painting business if you get several of them.

tod evans
07-25-2014, 05:05 PM
They're a bit old for baking...;)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_A-2iLJ_LTfw/TP-8jKdTAFI/AAAAAAAAAA4/VUDkWvjq-zo/s1600/andrew.gif

asurfaholic
07-25-2014, 05:12 PM
I would love to adopt a little Latino child. Not because of what Phil or Brian or Tod said, but my wife and I find them exceptionally cute, and we have decided if we were ever to adopt, we'd go for a Latino...

And getting paid 6k a month would be awesome as opposed to the ridonkulous adoption fees and stuff you have to go through to get an American child.

I'm serious too.

phill4paul
07-25-2014, 05:14 PM

I do painting and landscaping among other things. Which is why it would be a perfect fit. Unfortunately, I live in N.C.

Lucille
07-25-2014, 05:20 PM
I would love to adopt a little Latino child. Not because of what Phil or Brian or Tod said, but my wife and I find them exceptionally cute, and we have decided if we were ever to adopt, we'd go for a Latino...

And getting paid 6k a month would be awesome as opposed to the ridonkulous adoption fees and stuff you have to go through to get an American child.

I'm serious too.

Do it! They'd be better off with you than where most will end up, since the fedgov isn't doing any due diligence (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?456302-Feds-releasing-immigrant-kids-to-people-they-know-little-if-anything-about).

Brian4Liberty
07-25-2014, 05:25 PM

I'm serious too.

You must have missed my other post on the subject... ;)

Parents wanting to adopt? Forget about waiting lists, fees and other nonsense. Go to your local illegal immigrant drop off point and pick out your new children today!

Xenliad
07-26-2014, 08:31 AM
I'll take all of them.

Carlybee
07-26-2014, 08:37 AM
Y'all do understand the $6000 will ultimately be coming out of your own pocket, right?

Carlybee
07-26-2014, 08:39 AM

I'm serious too.

Here's some cute ones to choose from

phill4paul
07-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Here's some cute ones to choose from

I couldn't use any of them. They all look like they terrible bad arthritis. Couldn't hold a shovel.

Origanalist
07-26-2014, 03:11 PM
Y'all do understand the $6000 will ultimately be coming out of your own pocket, right?

Free money.

James Madison
07-26-2014, 03:12 PM

Does the 6k a month stack? If so, I'll take five!

Brian4Liberty
07-28-2014, 12:45 PM

It comes from Obama's magic money tree!

CaptUSA
07-28-2014, 01:11 PM
Where's Danno?

jbauer
07-28-2014, 01:48 PM
Does the 6k a month stack? If so, I'll take five!

This was out a month ago or so. Its $6k for 6 of them. So $1k per kid max 6 kids. $72k a year minus expenses. Plus you probably now qualify for all kinds of other government goodies.