PDA

View Full Version : SWAT TEAM shoots teen girl and her dog. Suspect didn't live there.

phill4paul
07-25-2014, 04:08 PM
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. — A mother and her daughter are suing the Orange County Sheriff's Office after one of them was injured during a SWAT team search.

The women, who didn't want to be identified, said the Sheriff's Office SWAT team came looking for a family member who didn't live at the home back in 2010.

"I got up and went towards the door and literally once I went towards the door, boom!" the daughter said.

The woman was a minor at the time of the incident and said she was home alone when deputies showed up.

"I was 17. I was 5 feet 2 inches and 100 pounds wet," she said. "And they came in shooting."

The SWAT team apparently opened fire inside the home and a family dog was killed.

"The dog was startled and ran to the closet, to the room, and when he ran to the room is when they shot him," she said.

An incident report states SWAT team members said the dog aggressively came toward them when they entered the house.

[...]Deputies found ammunition, but no weapons in the home. Cannabis seeds and drug paraphernalia was found in a room the suspect had lived in, the report states. He was later arrested, but court records show the charges were eventually dropped.

http://www.informationliberation.com/?id=47987

presence
07-25-2014, 04:11 PM
Too bad her daddy didn't come out of a back room like rambo and mow down the whole team of SWAT shits.

Anti Federalist
07-25-2014, 04:20 PM
There is no country on earth where citizens are more likely to experience the “midnight knock” than the United States of America.

tod evans
07-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Think of all the children that the brave officers saved..........

Oh wait..

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-25-2014, 05:06 PM
lol breaking into somebody's home, then calling the dog aggressive

SeanTX
07-25-2014, 05:09 PM
It's crazy how many of these stories take at least 2 -4 years before they become mainstream (or as mainstream as it gets) -- this incident is from 2010 I think. It often takes a lawsuit being filed or settled/rejected for a case of police abuse to get any real attention at all.

Just think of all the similar cases where no lawsuit was filed -- those just get forgotten forever. I guess a lot of it is a combination of a sycophant media, and cop shops dragging their feet on releasing details that should be public.

DamianTV
07-25-2014, 05:10 PM
Boobus: not a single fuck will be given.

We all know most of the stupified public will not give two squirts of piss to care. Most of us pretty well know why Boobus does not give a shit. I think the important thing to ask is not "why does Boobus not care", but "how to make Boobus care"? I know the first thing is that they need to be aware that this happened. MSM typically buries this as "non important" just like most other cases. Such as Eric Garner (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?455996-NYC-Man-choked-to-death-by-cops-over-%28unfound%29-untaxed-cigarettes) who was choked to death for being accused of selling untaxed cigarettes. Is this where the mentality of Boobus' "Nothing to see, move along" comes from? Is it the lack of reaction of other people who are too afraid to express a reaction? Is it that Boobus is too distracted by 'Dancin with the Stars'?

HOW do we make Boobus squirt some piss about the victims of Police Brutality? If we can not come up with a solution to this question, we have problems that are far more serious than just a Police State.

tod evans
07-25-2014, 05:11 PM
It's crazy how many of these stories take at least 2 -4 years before they become mainstream (or as mainstream as it gets) -- this incident is from 2010 I think. It often takes a lawsuit being filed or settled/rejected for a case of police abuse to get any real attention at all.

Just think of all the similar cases where no lawsuit was filed -- those just get forgotten forever. I guess a lot of it is a combination of a sycophant media, and cop shops dragging their feet on releasing details that should be public.

I'm betting we hear about less than 10% and lots of folks here look for the details...

tod evans
07-25-2014, 05:13 PM
HOW do we make Boobus squirt some piss about the victims of Police Brutality? If we can not come up with a solution to this question, we have problems that are far more serious than just a Police State.

AF has been answering this query for some time now, Boobus is fed and entertained relishing in petty power over his fellow man...

Take any of those three things away and Boobus will lazily sit up and take notice...

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-25-2014, 05:19 PM
Boobus: not a single fuck will be given.

We all know most of the stupified public will not give two squirts of piss to care. Most of us pretty well know why Boobus does not give a shit. I think the important thing to ask is not "why does Boobus not care", but "how to make Boobus care"? I know the first thing is that they need to be aware that this happened. MSM typically buries this as "non important" just like most other cases. Such as Eric Garner (http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?455996-NYC-Man-choked-to-death-by-cops-over-%28unfound%29-untaxed-cigarettes) who was choked to death for being accused of selling untaxed cigarettes. Is this where the mentality of Boobus' "Nothing to see, move along" comes from? Is it the lack of reaction of other people who are too afraid to express a reaction? Is it that Boobus is too distracted by 'Dancin with the Stars'?

of course people care, but they don't care enough to do something about it, until it happens to them, and well by then it's too late

It's a bit intimidating when they send fucking Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six to your home for not paying your taxes
http://freedavidhinkson.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/fbi-raid-david-hinkson-irs-tax-protestor-crime-SWAT-criminal.jpg

DamianTV
07-25-2014, 05:23 PM
AF has been answering this query for some time now, Boobus is fed and entertained relishing in petty power over his fellow man...

Take any of those three things away and Boobus will lazily sit up and take notice...

That comes with consequences. They most likely will clamour to get their addictive entertainment back so they can go back to sleep. Perhaps its not the fact that we try to spread this information, but the way in which we are doing it that is the issue? If Boobus were to prefer to listen to us over MSM, there has to be another reason. Perhaps Shock Value? Perhaps how it will directly affect them? I think a lot of it has to do with the Presentation. Boobus needs to realize that there is nothing that they can do if they are the ones targetted by "Wrong House Raids" where people die, and that needs to grab Boobus' attention more than "c'mon down and buy a shitty car". I wish I had more solutions to this...

heavenlyboy34
07-25-2014, 05:28 PM
That comes with consequences. They most likely will clamour to get their addictive entertainment back so they can go back to sleep. Perhaps its not the fact that we try to spread this information, but the way in which we are doing it that is the issue? If Boobus were to prefer to listen to us over MSM, there has to be another reason. Perhaps Shock Value? Perhaps how it will directly affect them? I think a lot of it has to do with the Presentation. Boobus needs to realize that there is nothing that they can do if they are the ones targetted by "Wrong House Raids" where people die, and that needs to grab Boobus' attention more than "c'mon down and buy a shitty car". I wish I had more solutions to this...
Shaming campaigns might be a good idea. For example, if you live in an area where a mundane was SWAT-ed or otherwise brutalized, make fliers including all the names and relevant info-then plaster the city with fliers. Maybe rent some billboard space or something.

SeanTX
07-25-2014, 06:28 PM
Shaming campaigns might be a good idea. For example, if you live in an area where a mundane was SWAT-ed or otherwise brutalized, make fliers including all the names and relevant info-then plaster the city with fliers.

Just be careful you wear gloves and don't leave fingerprints on the fliers (I guess it wouldn't be an issue with regular paper, but it might be with glossy). Maybe that's another reason why Texas DPS is now requiring that you give all 10 fingerprints now to get an ID or license. A good way to identify careless mundanes who might try to fight against the system. I would imagine that giving out fliers with officers names on them would be considered some sort of "terroristic" act.

alucard13mm
07-25-2014, 06:51 PM
It's pretty normal for dogs to be aggressive when 15 strangers suddenly bust into the house uninvited with testosterone and guns ablaze. A dog gotta defend its property and owners. Fuck, I wish the dog really was aggressive and bit a few of the SWAT before the dog got killed.

Philhelm
07-25-2014, 08:17 PM
There is no country on earth where citizens are more likely to experience the “midnight knock” than the United States of America.

And...

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward"

Philhelm
07-25-2014, 08:18 PM
Have I any loyal bannermen to bring me the heads of these villainous miscreants?

heavenlyboy34
07-25-2014, 08:21 PM
And...

"And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?… The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin’s thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If…if…We didn’t love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation…. We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward"

That's a Solzhenitsyn quote, right? Sounds familiar.

Philhelm
07-25-2014, 08:23 PM

I had always thought that it was an Anti Federalist quote...

Anti Federalist
07-25-2014, 08:37 PM

I wish, fellow mutineer...

Anti Federalist
07-25-2014, 08:37 PM

I wish, fellow mutineer...

Pericles
07-26-2014, 08:27 PM

It is -

"And those who, like you and me, dear reader, go there to die, must get there solely and compulsorily via arrest.

Arrest! Need it be said that it is a breaking point in your life, a bolt of lightning which has scored a direct hit on you? That it is an unassimilable spiritual earthquake not every person can cope with, as a result of which people often slip into insanity?

The Universe has as many different centers as there are living beings in it. Each of us is a center of the Universe, and that Universe is shattered when they hiss at you: "You are under arrest."

If you are arrested, can anything else remain unshattered by this cataclysm?

But the darkened mind is incapable of embracing these displacements in our universe, and both the most sophisticated and the veriest simpleton among us, drawing on all life's experience, can gasp out only: "Me? What for?"

And this is a question which, though repeated millions and millions of times before, has yet to receive an answer.
Arrest is an instantaneous, shattering thrust, expulsion, somersault from one state into another.

We have been happily borne -- or perhaps have unhappily dragged our weary way -- down the long and crooked streets of our lives, past all kinds of walls and fences made of rotting wood, rammed earth, brick, concrete, iron railings. We have never given a thought to what lies behind them. We have never tried to penetrate them with our vision or our understanding. But there is where the Gulag country begins, right next to us, two yards away from us. In addition, we have failed to notice an enormous number of closely fitted, well-disguised doors and gates in these fences. All those gates were prepared for us, every last one! And all of a sudden the fateful gate swings quickly open, and four white male hands, unaccustomed to physical labor but nonetheless strong and tenacious, grab us by the leg, arm, collar, cap, ear, and drag us in like a sack, and the gate behind us, the gate to our past life, is slammed shut once and for all.

That's all there is to it! You are arrested!
And you'll find nothing better to respond with than a lamblike bleat: "Me? What for?"

That's what arrest is: it's a blinding flash and a blow which shifts the present instantly into the past and the impossible into omnipotent actuality.

That's all. And neither for the first hour nor for the first day will you be able to grasp anything else.
Except that in your desperation the fake circus moon will blink at you: "It's a mistake! They'll set things right!"

And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand? After all, you knew ahead of time that those bluecaps were out at night for no good purpose. And you could be sure ahead of time that you’d be cracking the skull of a cutthroat.”
― Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn (https://www.goodreads.com/author/show/10420.Aleksandr_Solzhenitsyn), The Gulag Archipelago (https://www.goodreads.com/work/quotes/2944012)

Mani
07-28-2014, 03:30 AM
You guys are all being reported. That teenager and dog did this to themselves. They had to keep that girl safe from the war on drugs. It's a war zone out there, it's not so black and white. Those officers feared for their safety. She's lucky to be alive, if she had just complied with their orders she would have been OK. If you don't want the SWAT team to show up at your home, don't live in a war zone.

That's all the boot licking advice I have for the day. But the SWAT team did nothing wrong. And they won't be charged with anything.