PDA

View Full Version : Judge Nap -What If Democracy Is a Fraud?

LibForestPaul
07-24-2014, 04:55 PM
What If Democracy Is a Fraud?

By Andrew P. Napolitano

What if you were allowed to vote only because it didn’t make a difference? What if no matter how you voted the elites always got their way? What if the concept of one person/one vote was just a fiction created by the government to induce your compliance?

http://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/07/andrew-p-napolitano/democracy-is-a-fraud/

Something I've already realized.

torchbearer
07-24-2014, 04:58 PM
I approve this message.

presence
07-25-2014, 06:19 AM
Judge Nap sounding awful like Anwar al-Awlaki regarding what it means to vote, hopefully they don't drone strike him.

Muslims should seek to avoid any forms of participation in Western democracy.

The promoters of participation in American elections argue that we are choosing the least of the two evils. This principle is correct but what they are missing is that in the process of choosing the lesser of the two evils they are committing an even greater evil . The breaking down of the psychological barrier that should exist between Muslims and non-Muslims, the erosion of the aqeedah of wala and bara (loyalty to Allah and disavowal of the enemies of Allah,) and the risk of loosing one’s religion are evils that outweigh any benefit that may come out of such participation.

Also the types of candidates that American politics has been spitting out is absolutely disgusting. I wonder how any Muslim with a grain of iman in his heart could walk up to a ballot box and cast his vote in endorsement of creatures such as Mcain or Obama?! How can a Muslim sleep with a clear conscience after he has chosen the likes of G.W. Bush? No matter how irrelevant your vote is, on the Day of Judgment you will be called to answer for it. You, under no coercion or duress, consciously chose to vote for the leader of a nation that is leading the war against Islam.

There is also a strange belief among some that if we participate in the elections of the disbelievers we will bring good to ourselves, while if we have trust in Allah and avoid the disbelievers, as He wants from us, we will be missing out on some good and would draw harm to ourselves. They are so weak they believe we can only survive in today’s word if we seek support from the enemies of Allah. But for the believers Allah is sufficient for them and they do not need to seek assistance from the leaders or the governments of the disbelievers.
There is no benefit for the ummah in voting for the new American Pharoah

AngryCanadian
07-25-2014, 06:29 AM
Democracy is a fraud knowingly that Democracy is a term that is being used to invade other countries and elect same leaders that arent so different from each other.

otherone
07-25-2014, 06:39 AM
Something I've already realized.

If government was held to it's oath to safeguard individual Rights, then who you voted for wouldn't matter, either. As it stands, however, the choice is sodomy by a donkey, or by an elephant.

mrsat_98
07-25-2014, 07:05 AM
If government was held to it's oath to safeguard individual Rights, then who you voted for wouldn't matter, either. As it stands, however, the choice is sodomy by a donkey, or by an elephant.

This reminds of the little boy that came in an told his mom what he did in school, i.e. sex with teacher, mom was shocked and sent him to dad who grinned and thought chip off the old block and asked him how he liked it and they boy said it was ok but made his butt hurt.

DamianTV
07-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Democracy is NOT Freedom. In fact, it is very close to nearly being the polar opposite.

Ronin Truth
07-25-2014, 08:22 AM
I don't quite get what you mean by, "What if ?"

Slave Mentality
07-25-2014, 09:44 AM
This reminds of the little boy that came in an told his mom what he did in school, i.e. sex with teacher, mom was shocked and sent him to dad who grinned and thought chip off the old block and asked him how he liked it and they boy said it was ok but made his butt hurt.

That is funny and I don't care who you are! Thanks for the laugh.

mrsat_98
07-25-2014, 06:57 PM
democracy is what a foreign invading force lets you have after they kick your governments ass, or after you government bankrupts, by design or otherwise.

Henry Rogue
07-25-2014, 07:30 PM
Democracy is how to subjugate the people in such a way, that the subjects think it was their idea.

Carson
07-25-2014, 07:33 PM
For a long time I suspected that some of some of the money people inside and outside of our government are able to print up to get their way was finding its way into the system and influencing elections. I pictured a long confusing paper trail of money changing hands until the trail became to hard to follow and washed out by the rain burst.

Then Solyndra happened!

Flat out right in our faces...

we didn't have any money to give them so they printed some up and traded bonds for it. They stiffed the little guy with the bill for the bonds... then they gave, I don't even remember how many millions to help out their buddies at Solyndra.

Then Solyndra gave political contributions to BOTH parties. Well the two parties that can afford to matter.

Question is, do you want to saddle up with people like this?

alucard13mm
07-25-2014, 08:03 PM
makes people complacent.. oh? we didnt win the vote this year? awww maybe in 4 or 8 years we can win. oh. we didnt win again? oh well maybe next time.

Cutlerzzz
07-25-2014, 09:23 PM
Democracy is Stockholm Syndrome.

heavenlyboy34
07-25-2014, 09:45 PM
Democracy is The God That Failed (http://www.lewrockwell.com/podcast/15-democracy-the-god-that-failed/).

Carson
07-25-2014, 11:13 PM
Oops. Wrong thread?

But Reid, who when he first appears on screen professes that John Locke’s Two Treaties of Government is his religion, is devoted to following the law. He rejects the idea of shooting Cavendish in cold blood and steadfastly holds to the notion that he will simply prosecute the outlaw “to the full extent of the law,” a phrase that Cavendish laughingly throws back in his face later. Originally amenable to Tonto’s suggestion that he wear a mask fashioned from his dead brother’s leather vest, Reid later discards the disguise, telling Tonto, “Civilized society has no place for a masked man.”

It is only when Reid sees that the powers-that-be that control society are utterly corrupt that he changes his mind and transforms fully into the Lone Ranger. “You’re right,” Reid tells Tonto. “There is no justice. Cole controls everything: the railroad, the cavalry, everything. If men like him represent the law, I’d rather be an outlaw.”

http://www.theimaginativeconservative.org/2014/02/lone-ranger-nationalist-myth.html

The Lone Ranger Official Trailer #3 (2013) - Johnny Depp, Armie Hammer HD Movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Zv9fgSrP-0

56ktarget
07-27-2014, 05:07 AM
What if Napolitano is actually a fraud?

Cutlerzzz
07-27-2014, 08:32 AM
What if I'm really a fraud?

willwash
07-27-2014, 09:11 AM
Democracy:
"And everybody remember, tomorrow is Hawaiian shirt day, so, you know, if you want to, go ahead and wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans."

ChristianAnarchist
07-27-2014, 09:32 AM
What if I'm really a fraud?

What if being a fraud is being genuine??