PDA

View Full Version : Blimp Project Moving Forward!!

NerveShocker
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
The website has been totally re-done and is ready for donations! Time to fulfill the pledges and get this blimp in the air. The website is still www.RonPaulBlimp.com.

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 10:59 PM
The website has been totally re-done and is ready for donations! Time to fulfill the pledges and get this blimp in the air. The website is still www.RonPaulBlimp.com.

Do you know why the trolls hate blimps so much?
Because it makes their bridges obsolete.

NerveShocker
12-01-2007, 11:01 PM
:P They can attack us all they want this blimp will fly. ;)

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 11:07 PM
I hope we can get the funds... without some giant act of goodwill, we may not get it off the ground... but i have an idea...

Perhaps minutes, could be like shares... and your shares give you voting power on project direction... which them should be executed by our paid friends.
Kind of like a board of directors.. or like cooperations vote for their boards...
Or actually, if they could incorporate and sell shares.. this thing will be lifting off tomorrow.

Revolutn
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
OK.

I'm a little confused.

Last time I checked in on the Blimp it was going to sly on the 10th out of NC? SC? is that now on hold pending the purchase of 'time shares'?

I'm guessing yes.

I know there's 10,000 posts here but can someone summarize the current status for brevities sake?

Rev

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 11:19 PM
OK.

I'm a little confused.

Last time I checked in on the Blimp it was going to sly on the 10th out of NC? SC? is that now on hold pending the purchase of 'time shares'?

I'm guessing yes.

I know there's 10,000 posts here but can someone summarize the current status for brevities sake?

Rev

The only person who could give you the 100% truth is the people doing the project. I'm going off of what I know with about 2% assumptions in my statements.
My assumption is the blimp is not leased until the money is raised.

slantedview
12-01-2007, 11:21 PM
in order to allow larger, unlimited donations, which couldn't have been done with a PAC, it was decided to setup an advertising company to allow individual to purchase advertising on the blimp. this decision was come to after consulting with the former FEC chairman along with other legal authorities, and under this new structure, the blimp project is moving forward.

TechnoGuyRob
12-01-2007, 11:21 PM
OK.

I'm a little confused.

I'm guessing yes.

Rev

An e-mail still needs to be sent out to those who pledged.

That's when the big boost will be. Should bring us to $250k-300k.

We can cover the last $50k. :)

ChrisV
12-01-2007, 11:23 PM
I read somewhere that a large down payment is needed by the end of the weekend, so I would think the blimp work would move forward at that point before the entire amount is raised.

NewEnd

Bud boomp pishhhhht!

slantedview
I read somewhere that a large down payment is needed by the end of the weekend, so I would think the blimp work would move forward at that point before the entire amount is raised.

correct

LibertyEagle
12-01-2007, 11:24 PM
I want to know if this is true. http://www.freemarketnews.com/WorldNews.asp?nid=52059

Is any of the money raised going directly to Trevor or Elijah?

NerveShocker
12-01-2007, 11:27 PM
Yeah, I heard emails will go out shortly explaining in more details, probably tomorrow. All I know is a suspicious amount of "new members" are attacking the blimp project in attempt to sabotage it. Everyone should ignore them and not respond in their threads so it gets no attention...

Donate to the Blimp project: www.RonPaulBlimp.com

slantedview
12-01-2007, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I heard emails will go out shortly explaining in more details, probably tomorrow. All I know is a suspicious amount of "new members" are attacking the blimp project in attempt to sabotage it. Everyone should ignore them and not respond in their threads so it gets no attention...

you're dead right about the new members.

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 11:39 PM
you're dead right about the new members.

To qualify- not all new members... just new members who do nothing but spew hate.

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 11:53 PM
//

jumpyg1258
12-02-2007, 12:01 AM
This topic needs to be stickied. I didnt even realize it was time to donate till I checked the site on my own a few mins ago.

Jagwarr
12-02-2007, 12:03 AM
It is odd that most who seem to keep defending this blimp plan all joined around May, which is when this Blimp idea first surfaced.

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 12:11 AM
It is odd that most who seem to keep defending this blimp plan all joined around May, which is when this Blimp idea first surfaced.

:rolleyes:

francisco
12-02-2007, 12:12 AM

Amen.

Also, rate up positive threads and rate down troll threads

torchbearer
12-02-2007, 11:25 AM

:D

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 11:56 AM
Just keep this post above all anti-blimp posts and we're fine... They can attack us.. but that doesn't mean we can't fight back. Keep anti-blimp and anti-Ron Paul threads off the top of the list by ignoring them and especially not posting in them. Bump threads that are pro-blimp and therefore pro-Ron Paul. Also rate them as they are deserved. Remember everybody is time get this Blimp airborne and change how the country and world thinks about Ron Paul.

www.RonPaulBlimp.com