PDA

View Full Version : If the governments of the world start WWIII, I will not pay my Income Taxes... Who's with me

Gumba of Liberty
07-24-2014, 01:10 PM
If anyone is good with creating and publishing professional online petitions, I need your help. I am drawing my line in the sand. This is where I let the TPTB know that if they cross this line I will no longer comply and hopefully many more will follow. I want to create a petition that states plainly: If the governments of the world drag the good people of this planet into another World War, I will not pay my income taxes or any other taxes to the Federal Government and I encourage people from every corner of the globe to follow suit. #starvethebeast

Any other Good Ron Paul Revolutionaries interested and willing to help me get this off the ground?

For Liberty!

presence
07-24-2014, 01:15 PM
So wait... does that mean we shouldn't be paying taxes right now?

roho76
07-24-2014, 01:19 PM
Don't you think that's a little late? At that point they print whatever they want. Kinda like they do now. They won't need your petty income taxes, just like they don't now. That doesn't mean they will stop trying to collect them, violently if necessary.

Christian Liberty
07-24-2014, 01:21 PM
It won't matter, I'll get arrested for not complying with the draft.

mrsat_98
07-24-2014, 01:56 PM
If you stop paying taxes over that issue and they come after you criminally you will loose. plenty have lost over that one all ready.

Gumba of Liberty
07-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Don't you think that's a little late? At that point they print whatever they want. Kinda like they do now. They won't need your petty income taxes, just like they don't now. That doesn't mean they will stop trying to collect them, violently if necessary.

You are right, they don't need my money or your money. But, just for fun, lets say that 100 Million productive Americans did not file their taxes this year. What would that mean?

1. It would mean the Federal Government loses out on half a trillion dollars of revenue making the deficit that much worse. The National debt increases as the government cannot pay the deficit except through Federal Reserve market manipulation accelerating the speed by which the dollar loses reserve status.

2. In addition to the collapse of the Financial System, by not paying income taxes you send a message to your neighbors that the Federal Government is illegitimate and that the so called Lockean "social contract" has been broken and you send a message to the bankers and politicians that you are standing your ground.

3. As it becomes impossible for the government to lock up all tax-evaders they begin to selectively enforce the income tax further pushing an already distrustful population toward the brink of revolution.

4. The Petition goes viral globally and the sovereign people of the world including citizens in Russia and China begin to defend their own governments in a similar fashion, demanding more nationally delegated powers and functions of government be transferred to local and regional institutions.

It is not too late to start this petition now before 90% of the world population realizes we are on the brink of WWIII. It will be too late when the first bomb goes off and the sheep are so horrified with fear that they submit to Marshall law. Until the music stops, we still have time to prepare.

I really need some help with this people. What happened to the Spirit of 2007 (1776) up in this place?

CaptainAmerica
07-24-2014, 03:00 PM
see > google : "G.I. revolt vietnam"

KCIndy
07-24-2014, 03:09 PM
The big problem with the "not paying taxes" protest is figuring out a way for most people to actually stop paying taxes.

If you're self-employed, it's not a problem. But if you're an employee of a company the taxes are already taken out before you see your paycheck. Automatic income tax withholding is the insidious evil that leads most people to believe they're not being taxed too much. Every year I try to (politely) correct all those who utter the inevitable phrase, "I didn't pay any taxes - I got money back!!"

If we could ever get rid of automatic withholding and create a situation where everyone has to write a big, fat check to the IRS every year, we would see an instant tax revolt.

P3ter_Griffin
07-24-2014, 05:00 PM
The big problem with the "not paying taxes" protest is figuring out a way for most people to actually stop paying taxes.

If you're self-employed, it's not a problem. But if you're an employee of a company the taxes are already taken out before you see your paycheck. Automatic income tax withholding is the insidious evil that leads most people to believe they're not being taxed too much. Every year I try to (politely) correct all those who utter the inevitable phrase, "I didn't pay any taxes - I got money back!!"

If we could ever get rid of automatic withholding and create a situation where everyone has to write a big, fat check to the IRS every year, we would see an instant tax revolt.

Best way to do it would be to raise the number of exemptions on your w-4 with your employer.

__

The thing about doing this is that if not enough people partake you will just be the guy in the paper who got tossed in the slammer for not paying his taxes, or the guy who got his house repossessed for not paying his taxes, etc. Can more be done by abiding by the law and amassing the wealth or influence needed to make necessary changes, without having to sacrifice your freedom? Is 'doing more' even your main concern? Those are personal decision. If WWIII breaks out I'd be quite tempted to sign up to be your bunk buddy though.

Jamesiv1
07-24-2014, 06:35 PM
You are right, they don't need my money or your money. But, just for fun, lets say that 100 Million productive Americans did not file their taxes this year. What would that mean? [/snip]
if the folks that create wars want a war, there will be a war.

your motives are good, but you're peeing in hurricane.

DamianTV
07-24-2014, 08:01 PM
There are more types of warfare than just the Tanks and Bombs. We are in a Financial World War with everone else on the planet with the continuous printing of money. Financial Warfare can be just as damaging as a Military War. Well, time to stop paying your taxes. Once thrown in jail, know that they financial means for your imprisonment will come from the result of printing more money, not by Tax collection, hence Financial Warfare directly affects the citizens directly also.

phill4paul
07-24-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm not waiting. I've already stopped. It's up to each of us to stab at Leviathan however we may. I do not chastise those that contribute. I merely offer myself as an example in how to end it.

Dianne
07-24-2014, 08:37 PM
chit, I don't think you should pay them now.. Can you put forth an argument for anything......................... ANYTHING!!!! you pay tax for that makes you proud and willing to do your fair share? I can't think of one thing. Nothing, ... all I think my taxes go to is buying the best dope in the world for the Executive Branch, and the Congress.. That's were I think my money goes, into their noses.

TomtheTinker
07-25-2014, 08:41 PM
You pay income taxes?

DamianTV
07-26-2014, 05:33 AM
I was always told that there is both an Income Tax, where they tax what you make and an Outcome Tax, where they tax what you buy with what you have left of what you made. We are getting screwed from both ends, and they didnt even offer us a "courtesy reach-around".

Actually, I dont think paying taxes makes any difference at all. Their power to print unlimited currency with the existence of the Federal Reserve Bank completely nullifies the effects that not paying taxes would normally have. Its one of the reasons those in power actually WANT the Fed to exist. If you want to start somewhere that will have a meaningful and productive positive change, start by dismantling the Central Banks. Real wealth should belong to the people who produce, not those who only exchange and jack up everyone elses prices.