PDA

View Full Version : [Gordon Duff] 30K people in DC/NY need to be arrested/tried for treason & more...

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 11:25 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8jZLZ1Js5o&feature=youtu.be&t=1h46m14s

Vid is que'd to 1H 14S for his comments on what he'd do if he was president.

5 Members of the supreme court would be in belly chains
Wiretap everyone in Washington using NSA
Send teams of highly trained American Veterans and within 24hrs arrest 30K and place into prison camps
Repeat arrest procedure in NYC
Setup military tribunals and try them for treason
Pull out of the Federal Reserve system ASAP
Takeover the operations of every prison
Takeover the operations of every court
Lie Detector test all police officers & prosecutors
Recreate the legal system putting power into hands of American people
Isolate US economic system with tariffs
Move manufacturing back to US
Rebuild American with Leo Wantas $27 Trillion Ameritrust Fund (http://www.veteranstoday.com/2012/11/06/roadmap-to-redressing-economic-terrorism-in-america-archival-by-demand/) that was created by Reagan via currency trading
Use the money to rebuild America. High speed rail from coast to coast all American made

Duff is currently the editor of Veterans Today and also currently works as a Govt contractor in the Dept of Defense in Intel. Veterans Today is loaded with current & former Government workers from all around the world who know all the dirt and what's really going on. Gordon said they us VT as an dump site for the real intel community.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/author/gordonduff/

JK/SEA
07-23-2014, 11:32 AM
well hell...don't just talk about it...

Slutter McGee
07-23-2014, 11:36 AM
Perfect case of people wanting to protect freedom through tyranny. Slutter McGee

JK/SEA
07-23-2014, 11:40 AM
Perfect case of people wanting to protect freedom through tyranny. Slutter McGee

what freedom are you talking about?

thoughtomator
07-23-2014, 11:43 AM

Arresting criminals is not tyranny. It's not like we lack for evidence, and just like the original Nazis, many of these people are obsessive self-documenters.

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 11:56 AM

The Freedom you think you have is an illusion. We're literally living in a Matrix of lies on a slave plantation right now.

Zippyjuan
07-23-2014, 11:59 AM
Rebuild American with Leo Wantas $27 Trillion Ameritrust Fund that was created by Reagan via currency trading
What $27 trillion trust fund? That does not exist. (Not surprising Veterans Today is repeating it though- they also said that 9/11 was done with nuclear bombs).

Supposedly he got that money to try to overthrow the USSR by destabilizing the ruble. The US budget (all spending) was $850 billion in 1985. $27 trillion would be worth thirty two times the entire budget of the US at the time. GDP was $3.95 trillion. $27 trillion would be seven times the total output of the entire country. http://federal-budget.findthebest.com/l/87/1984

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 12:55 PM
What $27 trillion trust fund? That does not exist. (Not surprising Veterans Today is repeating it though- they also said that 9/11 was done with nuclear bombs).

Supposedly he got that money to try to overthrow the USSR by destabilizing the ruble. The US budget (all spending) was $850 billion in 1985. $27 trillion would be worth thirty two times the entire budget of the US at the time. GDP was $3.95 trillion. $27 trillion would be seven times the total output of the entire country. http://federal-budget.findthebest.com/l/87/1984

It doesn't exist because it was stolen by the criminal Bush cabal. They are working on clawing in back via the courts now.
911 was a nuclear event and there's proof. They're working on prosecuting right now. The 911 information is being suppressed by the criminal cabals who control all the media. Duff says anyone pushing the nano-thermite 911 story is Israeli controlled/influenced which includes Alex Jones. I guess Jones works with FBI #5 and has a CIA handler named Norvell. Jones is an Israeli gatekeeper mixing 50% truth with 50% disinfo. The Israelis are running a psychological war of fear against the American people off which Jones profits immensely.

Philhelm
07-23-2014, 01:08 PM

The defense of liberty must be ruthless.

Zippyjuan
07-23-2014, 01:15 PM
It doesn't exist because it was stolen by the criminal Bush cabal. They are working on clawing in back via the courts now.
911 was a nuclear event and there's proof. They're working on prosecuting right now. The 911 information is being suppressed by the criminal cabals who control all the media. Duff says anyone pushing the nano-thermite 911 story is Israeli controlled/influenced which includes Alex Jones. I guess Jones works with FBI #5 and has a CIA handler named Norvell. Jones is an Israeli gatekeeper mixing 50% truth with 50% disinfo. The Israelis are running a psychological war of fear against the American people off which Jones profits immensely.

LOL! Wantas also claimed that he was the Somali Ambassador to Canada and Switzerland in 1993 and still likes to call himself "Ambassador". An American would not be a foreign country's ambassador like Somalia. He was arrested for tax evasion later that year but if he really was an ambassador he would have had immunity from arrest. If he did indeed turn $150 billion into $27 trillion in less than two years, he was the greatest currency trader (how he allegedly got the $27 trillion- trading Russian Rubles) in the history of the world.

cajuncocoa
07-23-2014, 01:18 PM
who are these 30K people he wants in prison camps? does he say what his criteria for treason is?

Slave Mentality
07-23-2014, 01:20 PM

I have read some of the theories over there. Whether it be thermite, nuclear, Jesus, or whatever, is not my concern anymore. I don't think we will ever know the whole truth by design. I quit wasting my time on the who and why and how. What the focus needs to stay on is what is happening SINCE then. Anything else is a distraction. VT is great at propagating distractions and so is Infowars, Huffington Post, etc. We are being bombarded with the greatest PSYOPS program ever devised. It will only get worse.

When are we as a people going to say "enough is enough" and be willing to do what it takes? I suspect it will take people losing everything they have. Hunger is one of the greatest motivators there is. The quote from the OP below should clue you in to something:

"Duff is currently the editor of Veterans Today and also currently works as a Govt contractor in the Dept of Defense in Intel."

I foresee a lot of hungry people in the USA before this gets any better.

acptulsa
07-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Arresting criminals is not tyranny. It's not like we lack for evidence, and just like the original Nazis, many of these people are obsessive self-documenters.

That's not what Mr. McGee was talking about. He was talking about these tyrannical acts.

Wiretap everyone in Washington using NSA...

Lie Detector test all police officers & prosecutors...

Move manufacturing back to US...

Use the money to rebuild America. High speed rail from coast to coast all American made

The wonderful thing about a benevolent despot is that as soon as you give him all the power he deserves, he dies and his spoiled brat son tries to take over.

jkr
07-23-2014, 01:39 PM
30k...is that ALL?

well lets go!

Slutter McGee
07-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Wiretap everyone in Washington using the NSA? What the fuck is wrong with you fucking people... That you would destroy liberty for all for some petty fucking revenge fantasy? Slutter McGee

Philhelm
07-23-2014, 04:21 PM
who are these 30K people he wants in prison camps? does he say what his criteria for treason is?

Either Jews, Gypsies, communists, and homosexuals....or politicians, police, prosecutors, and judges?

thoughtomator
07-23-2014, 04:43 PM
Clearly George Washington was an evil tyrant because he didn't give due process to each and every Redcoat.

Slutter McGee
07-23-2014, 04:54 PM
Clearly George Washington was an evil tyrant because he didn't give due process to each and every Redcoat.

What the fuck? That is possibly the dumbest fucking statement i have heard in my entire life. It is so ridiculous that you and any offspring you have you forever be embarrassed... Because it is fucking stupid. Want to go executing democrats?... Go for it asshole

thoughtomator
07-23-2014, 05:08 PM
What the fuck? That is possibly the dumbest fucking statement i have heard in my entire life. It is so ridiculous that you and any offspring you have you forever be embarrassed... Because it is fucking stupid. Want to go executing democrats?... Go for it asshole

Who said anything about democrats? You think this is about political opposition?

Just comb any directory of lawyers, bankers, and politicians and you'll find 30k well-documented high crimes on the initial pass alone. Those who have genuinely made war against us - you and me and everybody else both - are in existential conflict with the people, and I find it most unlikely that they will loosen their grip voluntarily or peacefully, or according to any system of law.

I have seen the machine operate from the inside. It requires a great many people who knowingly and purposefully commit crimes of staggering scope. DC proper is a den of evil where an innocent mother can be murdered in cold blood on the steps of the Capitol, and the event is received with literal standing ovation.

If you think there's an orderly "out" of our current situation, I would reassess.

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 06:37 PM
30k...is that ALL?

well lets go!

30K in DC & 30K in NYC = 60K

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 06:44 PM
Wiretap everyone in Washington using the NSA? What the fuck is wrong with you fucking people... That you would destroy liberty for all for some petty fucking revenge fantasy? Slutter McGee

We have to have sex to save the friendship! lol

mad cow
07-23-2014, 06:49 PM

Blah hahahahahaaaa.

ctiger2
07-23-2014, 07:19 PM
LOL! Wantas also claimed that he was the Somali Ambassador to Canada and Switzerland in 1993 and still likes to call himself "Ambassador". An American would not be a foreign country's ambassador like Somalia. He was arrested for tax evasion later that year but if he really was an ambassador he would have had immunity from arrest. If he did indeed turn $150 billion into $27 trillion in less than two years, he was the greatest currency trader (how he allegedly got the $27 trillion- trading Russian Rubles) in the history of the world.

Seems to have touched a nerve...

PaulConventionWV
07-23-2014, 07:48 PM

You forgot to put "Slutter McGee" after that post.

How am I supposed to know who you are if you don't say your username after every post?