PDA

View Full Version : Feds releasing immigrant kids to people they know little, if anything, about.

Lucille
07-23-2014, 09:48 AM
This is essentially a child trafficking operation. God help those poor kids being used as political pawns by the Ruling Class, urged to come here to be shipped off to who knows what sort of evil degenerates. Knowing what we know about the foster "care" system, I have no doubt that they were safer in their home countries.

Feds confirm fears, releasing UACs without due diligence
http://www.arizonadailyindependent.com/2014/07/22/feds-confirm-fears-releasing-uacs-without-due-diligence/#sthash.ggQWQ8Rf.dpuf

Early on when news of the border surge first became public, Board Patrol agents were expressing concern privately that some of the minors were going to wind up in the hands of questionable sponsors. Child advocates expressed concern that some of the children could be turned over to cartel operatives to be used in their sex trafficking activities.

Brewer: Unaccompanied alien kids released to people we know nothing about
http://twitchy.com/2014/07/22/brewer-unaccompanied-alien-kids-released-to-people-we-know-nothing-about/

The text of Governor Brewer’s press release:

“I, along with my fellow governors, today participated in a conference call with the Secretary of Homeland Security, the Secretary of Health and Human Services, the Deputy Director of the Office of Management and Budget, and the Director of the White House Office Intergovernmental Affairs. During the call, it was confirmed what I have long suspected – the Obama administration has specifically chosen to avoid its due diligence and is releasing Unaccompanied Alien Children into the care and custody of so-called ‘sponsors’ — individuals about whom the administration does not check immigration or deportation status.

“As a Governor, it’s beyond frustrating that, once again, this administration deliberately neglects its duty to act in a responsible manner and uphold the law. But as a mother, it’s unconscionable that federal officials willingly release children into the permanent custody of people of which little – if anything – is known.

“I call on the President Obama and his administration to immediately correct this practice and expedite the removal of illegal aliens to their home country. The American people have had enough. They demand immediate action to return illegal aliens – whether adults or minors – to their countries of origin and secure our border. I am confident voters will hold our elected officials accountable at the ballot box.”

Shouldn’t there be some sort of “background check” before taking custody of a unaccompanied alien minor?

acptulsa
07-23-2014, 11:44 AM
Wrecker services do a better job of ensuring your impounded car doesn't wind up in the wrong hands...

thoughtomator
07-23-2014, 11:45 AM
get yer very own Central American sex slave delivered to your door courtesy of the US govt...

specsaregood
07-23-2014, 11:51 AM
get yer very own Central American sex slave delivered to your door courtesy of the US govt...

Bohemian grove should be a hoot this year; Moloch would be proud.

Brian4Liberty
07-23-2014, 12:29 PM
Parents wanting to adopt? Forget about waiting lists, fees and other nonsense. Go to your local illegal immigrant drop off point and pick out your new children today!

presence
07-23-2014, 12:36 PM
Parents wanting to adopt? Forget about waiting lists, fees and other nonsense. Go to your local illegal immigrant drop off point and pick out your new children today!

$1000 per month tax free bonus!

donnay
07-23-2014, 12:42 PM
There is hot spots in hell reserved for these people who are doing this. :mad:

Brian4Liberty
07-23-2014, 12:45 PM
$1000 per month tax free bonus!

Why worry about taxes? Taxes are for suckers! Quit your job, and collect all kinds of government aid. Those kids will be gold mines!

phill4paul
07-23-2014, 03:43 PM
Where can I get one? Plenty of work needs done around here.

HOLLYWOOD
07-23-2014, 05:06 PM
get yer very own Central American sex slave delivered to your door courtesy of the US govt...I think it's more of getting sponsors(temp guardians) Federal welfare subsidies in sheltering illegal minors. Another notch in the totalitarian belt in getting Americans hooked on Federal welfare and voting Marxist forever.

HOLLYWOOD
07-23-2014, 05:10 PM
Where can I get one? Plenty of work needs done around here.SOUTHPARK's Matt & Trey foresaw this 3 years ago... YT vid is with their commentary.

Last of the MeHeecans: http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s15e09-the-last-of-the-meheecans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zrk00nYqbsIhttp://static.fjcdn.com/comments/It+s+Mantequilla+the+last+of+the+meheecans+_e47e1e 4776274a4f253ff09a3d66f93b.png

tangent4ronpaul
07-24-2014, 04:11 AM
This isn't really new. You would be surprised how many children die in the care of foster parents that CPS is paying to protect them from their parents. Likewise, a ot of paid foster parents turn out to be child molesters.

-t