PDA

View Full Version : News Flash: Ron Paul Blimp Spotted During Rush Hour Traffic

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 10:09 PM
News Flash:

Ron Paul Blimp Spotted During Rush Hour Traffic.

Ron Paul Supporters Score The World's First Presidential Blimp!

Barry Goldwater Jr. Enjoys An Afternoon On The Ron Paul Blimp.

Ron Paul's polling numbers surge among sports fans and their extended families.

Ron Paul Says "Thank You" To His Blimp Project Supporters.

The Ron Paul Blimp Continues It's Historic Journey Today.

Other Candidates Offer Only Hot Air To Supporters; Ron Paul's People Just Leased Him A Blimp!

````````

Are you a little bit excited about the Ron Paul Blimp? :)

Doriath
12-01-2007, 10:13 PM
Here's the headline I want to see:

President-Elect Ron Paul Skips Parade, Flies to Inauguration in Blimp

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 10:16 PM
yup.

wisconsinite
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm now personally responsible for the blimp staying airborne for 1 minute longer.

Indy Vidual
12-01-2007, 10:19 PM
I'm now personally responsible for the blimp staying airborne for 1 minute longer.

:)

yup.

Sounds great to me too.
```````````````

Here's some valuable reading material written by Dr. Paul.
Congressman Ron Paul: Archives (http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul-arch.html) (Dr. Ron Paul in his own words and brilliant writings)

integrity
12-01-2007, 10:20 PM
lets just hope they remember to use Helium instead of Hydrogen. And I hope it doesn't cause any car wrecks.

the picture of the blimp is great, but it's in the forground with some large objects far away... It will not appear that big in real life unless you are in a boat right under it while its low. and it will have to stay high when its over the buildings.

But the media exposure and the novelty of the idea hopefully will give it more impact.

rrroae
12-01-2007, 10:33 PM
That's the spirit!!

jmhend
12-01-2007, 11:03 PM

love it!!!

torchbearer
12-01-2007, 11:13 PM
I hope we can get the funds... without some giant act of goodwill, we may not get it off the ground... but i have an idea...

Perhaps minutes, could be like shares... and your shares give you voting power on project direction... which them should be executed by our paid friends.
Kind of like a board of directors.. or like cooperations vote for their boards...
Or actually, if they could incorporate and sell shares.. this thing will be lifting off tomorrow.

Primbs
12-02-2007, 11:16 AM
Front page LA Times mentions blimp.

That is worth quite abit.

http://www.latimes.com/news/politics/la-na-ronpaul1dec01,0,678486.story?page=1&coll=la-home-center

NerveShocker
12-02-2007, 11:26 AM
News Flash:

Ron Paul Blimp Spotted During Rush Hour Traffic.

Ron Paul Supporters Score The World's First Presidential Blimp!

Barry Goldwater Jr. Enjoys An Afternoon On The Ron Paul Blimp.

Ron Paul's polling numbers surge among sports fans and their extended families.

Ron Paul Says "Thank You" To His Blimp Project Supporters.

The Ron Paul Blimp Continues It's Historic Journey Today.

Other Candidates Offer Only Hot Air To Supporters; Ron Paul's People Just Leased Him A Blimp

Are you a little bit excited about the Ron Paul Blimp? :)

Lol, it will be great. All we have to do know is fullfil our pledges or donate anyway if you haven't pledged. Whatever you do don't believe any of the people attacking this blimp project... There agenda is clear and we have to ignore them and get this blimp in the air for Ron Paul and America. ;)

alexpasch
12-02-2007, 12:38 PM
I hope we can get the funds... without some giant act of goodwill, we may not get it off the ground... but i have an idea...

Perhaps minutes, could be like shares... and your shares give you voting power on project direction... which them should be executed by our paid friends.
Kind of like a board of directors.. or like cooperations vote for their boards...
Or actually, if they could incorporate and sell shares.. this thing will be lifting off tomorrow.

Selling shares is not feasible...it would be wayyyyyyyy too complicated to do what you're proposing (esp. given the limited time available)

LibertyRevolution
12-02-2007, 12:48 PM
You should drop little pocket constitutions with tiny parachutes to the people below.

BeFranklin
12-02-2007, 12:52 PM

slantedview
12-02-2007, 12:55 PM
i approve of this news message.

rrroae
12-02-2007, 01:05 PM
You should drop little pocket constitutions with tiny parachutes to the people below.

What a great idea!!! Especially if we were to do that for the the TeaParty.

I love it!!

Indy Vidual
12-05-2007, 10:35 AM
Blimp :)