PDA

View Full Version : Border Patrol Agent: UN Exerting Authority At Border

AuH20
07-22-2014, 09:01 AM
They have their tentacles in everything.

http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2014/07/22/border-patrol-agents-reveal-the-un-is-in-control-of-the-border/

Last night, this same Border Patrol Agent called me at the number on my business card. He stated that he had been reading my articles and that he felt that I was expressing a deep understating the problem. However, he unequivocally stated my knowledge of UN involvement on the border was significantly outdated and understated. He stated “the UN is already here and he has seen clear evidence that they are calling the shots on the border”.

This agent claims that he has encountered UN personnel at the detention facilities that he and fellow agents take the illegal immigrants to after arresting them. I asked him how he knew there were UN representatives at the border, he said he saw the proof in the sign-in sheets at the detention centers. Also, he noted that members of the World Health Organization have been in attendance as well. So, Dr. Jane Orient’s fears of a pandemic invasion may indeed be well-founded.

Throughout the course of his duties, the agent has learned that UN personnel are making decisions on which immigrants to send to what location inside of the United States. He said he has seen the UN personnel and DHS agents gathering MS-13 gangsters, captured from different roundups, patch worked together as a group and then shipped together to various locations on the perimeter of the United States. He knows this because some of his colleagues are involved in the transport of these illegal aliens. The agent’s partner, also on the phone, stated that “I objected to admitting MS-13 gangsters into the United States and I was told that we have our orders to treat them like anyone else”.

I asked the agent how he knew these were MS-13 and he said you can tell “by the tattoos”. He recounted the fact that MS-13 operatives will have a tattoo with tears on their face which represents a person that they have murdered in the commission of their drug related duties. He said he processed an MS-13 member who had 9 tears on his face and he was told to process him as an “unaccompanied juvenile refugee”.

Both men stated that while on patrol they encountered a storage area where they found water barrels . Upon closer examination, they discovered discarded drug bags and a hidden cache of weapons (e.g. AK-47′s). They also took four nearby people into custody and called for backup. He said that clearly one of the four detainees was from MS-13. Eventually, four Border Patrol SUV’s showed up at the scene and were making plans to seize the guns as contraband connected to drug trafficking. When their supervisor arrived on the scene, the seizures were stopped and the agents were ordered from the area. As the agents were departing, they witnessed a civilian open bed pickup truck carrying about a dozen people in civilian clothes being transported to the area. In hindsight, he presumes that these men to be members of the Sinaloa cartel being brought in to secure their arms and other supplies. The agent stated that the stopping of arms seizures and drug seizures is becoming commonplace at the border.

After the event, all of the agents who were present at the scene attended a mandatory briefing in which they were told that they had accidentally uncovered an intelligence operation being conducted by ICE in conjunction with DHS in which they were allowing members of a cartel to operate with impunity in exchange for intelligence information on larger drug shipments.

Blaine Cooper?:

https://www.facebook.com/blaine.cooper2

Blaine Cooper Taken Down By Facebook

Blaine Cooper and I spoke by phone late last night. He was with the Arizona militia on the Texas-Mexico border. Blaine has made several damning videos on his experiences at the border which clearly point to the fact that the border should be closed to all immigration.

Blaine has informed me that after posting damning videos on his Facebook site, which showed that the Border Patrol was standing down as the drug cartels were clearly bringing drugs into the country, his Facebook account was closed and all his published videos are gone as well. Facebook claims that Blaine is using an alias on his account. I know Blaine and Blaine Cooper is his name. Facebook is lying and they wanted an excuse to hide the truth as to what is really going on at the border.

Very tellingly, Blaine found the opposite of what I heard from the Border Patrol Agents in Arizona. The Arizona based Border Patrol Agents are angry about this Obama-planned invasion. The Texas agents are working in cahoots with the Juarez cartel in Hancock County, Texas.

Danke
07-22-2014, 09:21 AM
http://americanborderpatrol.com/

Zippyjuan
07-22-2014, 11:21 AM
http://americanborderpatrol.com/

Some fascinating articles at that link.

Rasmussen Reports
Shock Poll: 40% Still Not Sure Obama Is an American Citizen
On a list of some of the world's best-known conspiracy theories, Americans are most likely to believe the one about JFK‘s assassination. But President George W. Bush and President Obama don't escape suspicion. -- A new Rasmussen Reports national telephone survey finds that just 45% of American Adults reject as false the theory that President John F. Kennedy was assassinated by more than one shooter.......

"American Border Patrol is a private, non- profit organization not affiliated with the US Border Patrol".