PDA

View Full Version : Russian media on downed airliner: The CIA did it. -- CNBC article

Bryan
07-22-2014, 01:12 AM
A pretty serious claim with only the backing of ""U.S. orchestrated this because Ukrainian government is not sophisticated enough to orchestrate this," ?

-------

If perception is reality, then the Russian population would assume that the downing of Malaysia Airlines MH17 was the work of the Ukrainians—with the help of the U.S. Central Intelligence Agency, or vice versa.

Just one day after the horrific tragedy that left 298 people dead, Russia's Channel One ran a package telling its audience that the entire incident was orchestrated by the United States, specifically by the CIA.

A document purportedly showing that the U.S. was planning to do the same thing during the 1962 Cuban Missile Crisis was showing in a full-screen graphic.

Continued: http://www.cnbc.com/id/101852656

tod evans
07-22-2014, 04:24 AM
Cage match; Putin vs Golfer

Ronin Truth
07-22-2014, 05:31 AM
Well I never. I mean, would our beloved and honorable CIA ever be so duplicitous, dishonest and nefarious as to engineer and execute anything so low down, criminal and nasty as a murderous false flag event plot? ( Deja vu ! ;) )

limequat
07-22-2014, 06:47 AM
Would be interesting if Putin can produce some evidence either way.

juleswin
07-22-2014, 07:24 AM
Well I never. I mean, would our beloved and honorable CIA ever be so duplicitous, dishonest and nefarious as to engineer and execute anything so low down, criminal and nasty as a murderous false flag event plot? ( Deja vu ! ;) )

It's not like they have anything whatsoever to gain from such an incident. I really try not to believe in new conspiracy theories but if another Malaysia airline gets shot down in Syria, I am so dropping the whole "its a coincidence/accident" and going along with "its the CIA/western government attempt to get their nose into those crisis"

Malaysia Airlines plane diverts from Ukraine to Syria
Malaysia Airlines has defended itself after confirming that it diverted a London to Kuala Lumpur flight over Syrian airspace when its usual route over Ukraine was closed in the wake of Thursday's MH17 crash.

The flag carrier said in a statement late Monday that MH4's flight path was in accordance with routes approved by the United Nations' aviation agency International Civil Aviation Organisation's (ICAO).

"As per the notice to airmen (NOTAM) issued by the Syrian Civil Aviation Authority, the Syrian airspace was not subject to restrictions. At all times, MH004 was in airspace approved by ICAO," it said

http://news.yahoo.com/malaysia-airlines-plane-diverts-ukraine-syria-021803956.html

CPUd
07-22-2014, 07:31 AM
This should be in Hot Topics.

Ronin Truth
07-22-2014, 07:57 AM
I think Admins get a pass. Probably on "Marked as Read" too.

juleswin
07-22-2014, 08:08 AM

Its funny how almost everyone here agree that govts are bad, evil, lie, decimate propaganda etc etc but most rarely bring it up(especially the decimation of propaganda) when it comes to their govt doing it. The second it comes from a differently allied government, the shouts for "its propaganda",, "take it to hot topics" increase. What we have here are 2 sides stating their theories of what happened that day and this is just the OP presenting what the other side is saying.

You can either believe it or not.

pcosmar
07-22-2014, 08:14 AM
Would be interesting if Putin can produce some evidence either way.

Like the Black Box.. Cockpit voice recorder,, and a missile fired from a fighter jet?

Cleaner44
07-22-2014, 08:36 AM
I saw yesterday that Obama claimed that Putin was directly responsible. I have a feeling that we will never know the truth about this matter.

limequat
07-22-2014, 09:12 AM
Like the Black Box.. Cockpit voice recorder,, and a missile fired from a fighter jet?

I think the black box and voice recorder will likely not have much on them.
I think everybody agrees that it was blown up. The question is, who blew it up?

donnay
07-22-2014, 09:33 AM

The bigger question I have is who lead them over a war zone in the first place?

lib3rtarian
07-22-2014, 10:33 AM
I would laugh this off, if not for the fact that the CIA has done stranger things.

Dr.3D
07-22-2014, 10:39 AM
The bigger question I have is who lead them over a war zone in the first place?
And why would anybody believe a plane flying at over 30,000 feet would be involved in the local conflict? They should know any plane at that altitude would be passing by and not involved in their stupid war.

Carlybee
07-22-2014, 11:19 AM
Wouldn't surprise me..it's what they do. I also wouldn't be surprised if that missing jet wasn't a trial run.

Brian4Liberty
07-22-2014, 11:23 AM
I would laugh this off, if not for the fact that the CIA has done stranger things.

The CIA has had a hand in reckless interventionism in the past, but...

Intentionally shooting down a civilian aircraft does not make sense from a US standpoint. Just as it doesn't make sense from Putin's standpoint. It goes both ways. We support the Kiev government, Putin supports the Russian heritage separatists. Accusations are flying both directions, but intentionally doing this in not in either superpowers interest.

Highest probability, common sense explanation remains that Ukrainian separatists shot it down by mistake, thinking it was a Ukrainian government plane.

If it was done intentionally, the only group that might think they could benefit from it would be some faction (or individuals) associated with the Ukrainian government, who had control of a missile launcher on the front lines. Could be as simple as some drunken individuals, or more could be involved. Extremely unlikely that the US would have any inside information on that kind of thing. Similar situation to snipers during the coup. Who did that? All in all, this scenario is low probability.

And there still remains the long shot possibility that there was no missile at all. Could have been another Malaysian aircraft failure.

donnay
07-22-2014, 11:28 AM
Wouldn't surprise me..it's what they do. I also wouldn't be surprised if that missing jet wasn't a trial run.

I agree. Operation Northwoods uses that as an example.

http://whatreallyhappened.com/IMAGES/northwoods13.gif

Zippyjuan
07-22-2014, 11:31 AM

The only possible thing which might show up on one of the black boxes is if the pilots spotted a missile coming at them and said something about it which was captured on the voice recorder. Likely they had no idea until it hit. Instrumentation would only note that things suddenly changed dramatically in how the plane was performing- not a cause.

enhanced_deficit
07-22-2014, 12:21 PM
What I found amazing was that how Obama/handlers/MSM were so sure almost immediately after the crash when they announced that pro-russian rebels were behind it?
Their "Fact finding" in this remote Ukranian region was amazingly speedy.

alucard13mm
07-22-2014, 02:00 PM
Wow flying over syria now? Where rebels and isis have surface to air missiles?

Brian4Liberty
07-22-2014, 02:25 PM

But it was approved by the ICAO, so it must be safe! :rolleyes:

The flag carrier said in a statement late Monday that MH4's flight path was in accordance with routes approved by the United Nations' aviation agency International Civil Aviation Organisation's (ICAO).

libertyjam
07-22-2014, 02:46 PM
Infowars / PJW is saying that there is conclusive proof that MH17 was shot down by a Ukranian AA Battery..

Whistleblower: U.S. Satellite Images Show Ukrainian Troops Shooting Down MH17

Award winning former Associated Press reporter Robert Parry has been told by an intelligence source that the United States is in possession of satellite imagery which shows that Ukrainian troops were responsible for the shoot down of Malaysian Airlines Flight 17.

In the absence of any proper investigation, media rhetoric over the last few days has firmly pointed the finger of blame for the downing of the aircraft on Russian-backed Ukrainian rebels, but Parry’s source tells a different story.

What I’ve been told by one source, who has provided accurate information on similar matters in the past, is that U.S. intelligence agencies do have detailed satellite images of the likely missile battery that launched the fateful missile, but the battery appears to have been under the control of Ukrainian government troops dressed in what look like Ukrainian uniforms.

The source said CIA analysts were still not ruling out the possibility that the troops were actually eastern Ukrainian rebels in similar uniforms but the initial assessment was that the troops were Ukrainian soldiers. There also was the suggestion that the soldiers involved were undisciplined and possibly drunk, since the imagery showed what looked like beer bottles scattered around the site, the source said.

Although the establishment press has attempted to deride any questioning of the official narrative that Ukrainian rebels were responsible for the incident by invoking the tired “conspiracy theory” pejorative, Parry can hardly be dismissed as a crank given his key role in covering the Iran-Contra scandal for the Associated Press and Newsweek. Indeed, Parry’s investigative work on intelligence matters, for which he was awarded the George Polk Award, suggests that the information provided by his source is worthy of serious attention.

U.S. and Ukrainian authorities continue to insist that Moscow-backed separatists were responsible for the tragedy, asserting that a BUK missile system was used to bring down the airliner. However, this was contradicted by Ukraine’s Prosecutor General Vitaliy Yarema, who stated, “The military told the president after the passenger plane had been shot down that the terrorists did not possess our Buk missile systems.”

Also: Double standard: 298 killed on MH17 while media ignores 478 killed in Eastern Ukraine by [Kiev] regime (http://www.infowars.com/double-standard-298-killed-on-nm17-while-media-ignores-478-killed-in-eastern-ukraine-by-regime/)

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2014, 02:49 PM
What I found amazing was that how Obama/handlers/MSM were so sure almost immediately after the crash when they announced that pro-russian rebels were behind it?
Their "Fact finding" in this remote Ukranian region was amazingly speedy.That's because Corporate Media(which basically is the unofficial Public Relations Firms of the US Government) need to take the heat and focus off of; Victoria Nuland, senators John McCain, Chris Murphy, Arseniy "Our Man Yats" Yatsenyuk, Vitali & Wladimir Klitschko, Jeffery Pyatt, John Kerry, Blackwater/XE/Academa, Yulia Volodymyrivna Tymoshenko, Matze Maiden, and the rest of the coup d'etat inner circle. That have created a huge disaster... they're succeeding in the US/UK, but the world is realizing who is starting all the death and destruction in the world. Scum rises to the top.

I fine it so difficult to listen to these liars that have zero credibility... don't forget who was caught in audio recordings with their murderous plans... Same gang organization of hypocrites that bombed Serbia and the balkanization of Yugoslavia... then the 7 countries in 5 years wars per General Westley Clark. Yeah, Arming terrorists in Syria, Libya, Iraq, et al is good... but such a different story on the subversion and overthrowing of democracy/government in the Ukraine and then running a sham of a rigged elections, where all the candidates were part of the same covert gang, BUT...OH NO, separatists and rebellion/independence in Ukraine is so globally bad by the well conditioned propaganda of hypocrisy.

Man these government scumbags and the hired guns are the lowest of human beings, far below that of the mafia or 2 bit banana republic dictators. You know it's propaganda, look how badly US shit media vilified the Soshi Olympics at every turn.

What every individual needs to remember, there's daily basis of operations conducted on a unsuspectling public, one half if the control aspect (Orwellian 1984 state) the other half is the conditioning.... It's called "Desensitization" and everyone is a lab rat to the crafted operations. Always remember that... now go turn on BarvoTV, American Heroes CHannel, or read 'The Atlantic, or CSIS/AEI global trash...blah blah.

RonPaulMall
07-22-2014, 02:59 PM
The CIA has had a hand in reckless interventionism in the past, but...

Intentionally shooting down a civilian aircraft does not make sense from a US standpoint. Just as it doesn't make sense from Putin's standpoint. It goes both ways. We support the Kiev government, Putin supports the Russian heritage separatists. Accusations are flying both directions, but intentionally doing this in not in either superpowers interest.

Highest probability, common sense explanation remains that Ukrainian separatists shot it down by mistake, thinking it was a Ukrainian government plane.

If it was done intentionally, the only group that might think they could benefit from it would be some faction (or individuals) associated with the Ukrainian government, who had control of a missile launcher on the front lines. Could be as simple as some drunken individuals, or more could be involved. Extremely unlikely that the US would have any inside information on that kind of thing. Similar situation to snipers during the coup. Who did that? All in all, this scenario is low probability.

And there still remains the long shot possibility that there was no missile at all. Could have been another Malaysian aircraft failure.

It only "doesn't make sense" from the American perspective if they get caught. If the CIA were to shoot down a passenger plane and successfully blame it on Russia/Eastern Ukraine (which is where the bulk of the blame is landing so far), then the US benefits greatly.

Philhelm
07-22-2014, 03:03 PM
I saw yesterday that Obama claimed that Putin was directly responsible. I have a feeling that we will never know the truth about this matter.

Should I believe our own government, or the leader of Russia who was former KGB? I think I'll go with Russia on this one.

DevilsAdvocate
07-22-2014, 03:09 PM
I think it says a lot about the trustworthiness of our government that a rational person cannot dismiss these claims out of hand.

Brian4Liberty
07-22-2014, 03:32 PM
It only "doesn't make sense" from the American perspective if they get caught. If the CIA were to shoot down a passenger plane and successfully blame it on Russia/Eastern Ukraine (which is where the bulk of the blame is landing so far), then the US benefits greatly.

Too much risk, too many innocent deaths, too little reward. If anyone in the CIA or US government authorized something like that, they would be clinically insane.

libertyjam
07-22-2014, 03:48 PM
Too much risk, too many innocent deaths, too little reward. If anyone in the CIA or US government authorized something like that, they would be clinically insane.

Well I think you've just hit the nail on the head, or is it that just goes without saying?

HOLLYWOOD
07-22-2014, 03:59 PM
Too much risk, too many innocent deaths, too little reward. If anyone in the CIA or US government authorized something like that, they would be clinically insane.Former CIA Bin Laden station chief Michael Scheuer, "Whereever there is trouble in the world, count on the CIA being in the middle of it."

The slipups and operations will eventually be disclosed when individuals have to constantly lie and build deceptions into their operations. The lies mount and when one is revealed, it's easy to peel away the layers of that onion.

Hear the latest? Ukrainian Parliment in Kiev, lawmakers having an outright brawl. West vs. East... Ukraine that is.

Now for the joke of the day: Former 9/11 Commission Chair Tom Kean & Vice Chair Lee Hamilton announces today, Terrorism is greater than ever with new groups and cells created regularly. States the NSA needed more than ever...

LOL! I knew these guys are just shills installed to cover-up and push the establishment meme. Appears they needed some timely distractions today from the global foreign policy fuckups. Oh and domestic policies too.

USAToday - 9/11 Commissioners Kean/Hamilton: Terror Threat Enters Danger Zone (http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2014/07/22/kean-hamilton-terror-threat-terrorism-cyber-intelligence-column/12967963/)

jllundqu
07-22-2014, 04:39 PM
Let's see... a Russian Made BUK SA system was used, but what does the Ukrainian gov use?? Russian-made BUK SA systems.... oops.

satchelmcqueen
07-22-2014, 05:03 PM
memories.....down the road of memories......operation northwoods.....

idiom
07-22-2014, 05:25 PM
http://i.imgur.com/QfAyFCH.jpg

Just going to post this all over the web for a while...

GunnyFreedom
07-22-2014, 07:19 PM
Huh. I wonder why Iran hates America so much? :confused:

GunnyFreedom
07-22-2014, 08:00 PM

Yeah, pretty much everybody in Syria could do this. LOL they are claiming that Syria is running a safer war than the Ukraine. :rolleyes:

enhanced_deficit
07-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Let's see... a Russian Made BUK SA system was used, but what does the Ukrainian gov use?? Russian-made BUK SA systems.... oops.

In the 80s, US supplied Afghan Jiahadis Russian made weapons toattack Russians with procured from Israel's old inventories when it used to be in Russian commie block.