PDA

View Full Version : Posting under Music Videos on U tube

1913_to_2008
12-01-2007, 09:42 PM
We all know that Dr. Paul will end the Drug war. Some people may like this and some may not.

Either way it's no secret that a lot of people who listen to Pink Floyd, The Doors, the Beatles, etc.etc.etc. Hip Hop! Whatever! Would definitely like to hear the message of Ron Paul!
So when we have extra time just pull up some u tube vids and post some information like.

Have you guys heard of Ron Paul. He's running for president of the USA and he says he will end the drug war if he gets in office. This guy is for real and he already has millions of supporters. you can research him right here on u tube.
Ron Paul 2008! for president.

This will no doubt help bring in a larger audience. I see a lot of people communicating under Ron Paul videos on there but, if we just spent a few minutes a day under these music vids we will increase Rons Support Base.

Peace

1913_to_2008
12-01-2007, 11:32 PM
//

Arklatex
12-01-2007, 11:34 PM
Yes, I've been lobbying here for people to post more youtube comments, they really go a long ways, and it's free and easy for crying out loud! I figured out what November 5th was from youtube comments.