PDA

View Full Version : Separatist vs Terrorist

jbauer
07-21-2014, 01:25 PM
Could someone please explain to me what the difference between a Separatist and a Terrorist is?

Follow up: Why are the Russians that shot down the plane called Separatists but a dude in the desert riding a camel is called a Terrorist?

Bonus Points: Why do the Dem’s and a large contingent of the GOP refer to the Teapartiers as Terrorists rather than Separatists?

Warrior_of_Freedom
07-21-2014, 03:31 PM
Bonus Points: Why do the Dem’s and a large contingent of the GOP refer to the Teapartiers as Terrorists rather than Separatists?

because the leaders of this country are fearful of people who don't approve of them

willwash
07-21-2014, 03:33 PM
Could someone please explain to me what the difference between a Separatist and a Terrorist is?

Follow up: Why are the Russians that shot down the plane called Separatists but a dude in the desert riding a camel is called a Terrorist?

Here's a soma tablet. Go back to sleep.

heavenlyboy34
07-21-2014, 04:20 PM

Most of the answers can be found in the latest edition of the Newspeak dictionary, comrade.

Anti Federalist
07-21-2014, 04:23 PM
Terrorist = Someone fighting for something the Regime disapproves of.

Separatist = Someone fighting for something the Regime is indifferent towards.

Freedom Fighter = Someone fighting for something that the Regime approves of.

heavenlyboy34
07-21-2014, 04:26 PM
Terrorist = Someone fighting for something the Regime disapproves of.

Separatist = Someone fighting for something the Regime is indifferent towards.

Freedom Fighter = Someone fighting for something that the Regime approves of.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Anti Federalist again. Someone plz +rep this guy for me^^

Philhelm
07-21-2014, 04:30 PM
I think the difference is that Russia has nukes, so they tread more lightly with their rhetoric.

jbauer
07-21-2014, 08:13 PM
It was a rhetorical question. But if you ask your neocon friends it really makes em think. Very funny to hear the gears grind and see the smoke come out their ears.