PDA

View Full Version : Katherine Albrecht: Your House Is Spying On You (Video)

DamianTV
07-21-2014, 07:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p0-sgEktDA&list=UUvsye7V9psc-APX6wV1twLg&feature=player_detailpage

Good Interview

Topic is about how technology is becoming ever more invasive and that people are embracing it. Things like Kinect, Smart Phones, Smart Meters, iHouse, Cloud, StartPage, Internet of Things, and how it will ALL be used to track you inside your house.

Edit: For the record, she isnt a Politician, shes a Harvard Human Behavioral Psychology PhD. Not Madeline Albright, who most people may confuse her with...

William Tell
07-21-2014, 07:35 AM
I listen to her Radio Show, Katherine is a great lady.

invisible
07-21-2014, 09:52 AM
She also wrote the book Spychips (about RFID chips) around 10 years back. Recommended reading. Didn't know she had a radio show.

donnay
07-21-2014, 10:46 AM
I have been listening to Kathrine for years now. She has been spot on about everything that has been implemented.

liberalnurse
07-21-2014, 10:58 AM
She's a frequent guest on C2C and has been for years. Although I don't listen nearly as much since John B. Wells was asked to leave.:mad:

Constitutional Paulicy
07-21-2014, 12:35 PM
It's as if Alex has found his soul mate.

Anti Federalist
07-21-2014, 01:10 PM
How is her cancer battle going?

And yes, of course it will all be embraced, Boobus loves the Surveillance Society.

That is, of course, until the system tires of just watching us and starts to enforce.

But by then, it will be too late...

donnay
07-21-2014, 01:23 PM

And yes, of course it will all be embraced, Boobus loves the Surveillance Society.

That is, of course, until the system tires of just watching us and starts to enforce.

Because of Obamacare she has lost her health insurance and the cancer treatment she was receiving.

Keith and stuff
07-21-2014, 02:30 PM
I listen to her Radio Show, Katherine is a great lady.
It's a small world. Before I moved to New Hampshire, I saw videos with her and other New Hampshire activists defeat REAL I.D. in New Hampshire, even though the state was supposed to be the first test case. NH is credited for leading the nationwide movement against REAL I.D., in part because of her great activism.

I've seen her at multiple Liberty Forum's in Nashua, New Hampshire. I even have a couple StartPage coffee mugs thanks to her helping get StartPage to help sponsor Liberty Forum two different years.

On more personal notes, a friend works for her. I remember going to a kid's birthday party at another friend's apartment. When I got there, she was there, along with her kids. It seems that kids really like Minecraft.

CPUd
07-21-2014, 06:35 PM
I wish he would let his guests talk more.

Keith and stuff
07-21-2014, 07:45 PM
I wish he would let his guests talk more.
She has her own radio show. You can listen to her. It is on the same network as Free Talk Live and Alex Jones.
http://www1.gcnlive.com/CMS/index.php/showinfo?showCode=24

DamianTV
07-21-2014, 08:21 PM

She mentioned her cancer battle in the interview, and how she is completely getting screwed by Obamacare. She is now "prohibited from crossing state lines" in order to receive treatment, and its all down hill from there. Not sure exactly where in the inteview, I think about 2/3rds through the entire thing.