PDA

View Full Version : I may have seen the future

Carson
07-20-2014, 07:29 AM
I may have seen the future.

Flipping through the news I saw a bunch of people fleeing their country and going to a nearby country. Many were leaving homes and family members behind. Some not expecting to ever return.

Later there was a scene of the fighting they were fleeing from. It showed about four or five people between some buildings and a rock pile. Most looked gone but one was struggling to get anywhere else. Someone with the camera crew that was filming this must have ask them what happened and the person trying to drag them self out of there said they thought they were still nearby.

I'm not sure if these were the exact same people because like I said I was flipping the channels around but later it seems like I came back to the same scene of people on the ground only now a soldier with a rifle slug over his back had just show up to help.

I got the creepy feeling soldier was the one the struggling person on the ground was trying to get away from that said they thought they were still near by. Now they had come to the rescue?

Anyway maybe I just pieced a bunch of things together in my mind. I have been worrying about something like this for some time. All the governments of the world, except four it seems, have the ability to print up what ever amount of currency it takes to get their way. That is just a hard fact of the way we've allowed our central banking system to operate. They can arm their troops and hang them all heavy with all of the tools of war they can imagine. The public that has been paying for it is getting stripped down pretty light.

Will it be long before we are forced to move along to make way for what ever their plans may be?

Ronin Truth
07-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Does it involve having a hobnailed boot stomping on a human face?

Carson
07-20-2014, 12:14 PM
Does it involve having a hobnailed boot stomping on a human face?

I got the eerie feeling that one minute they were in the shadows reaching out and touching people with hobnailed bullet.

The next they were there reaching down. Not to put them out of their misery but to act as saviors.?

It was really creepy.

Maybe they hadn't had time to set up two groups acting at war while the population of real people is ground up between them...

waving their little flags for one side or the other.