PDA

View Full Version : TARP Administrator Elizabeth "I dont know where it went" Warren has concerns about Wall St

devil21
07-19-2014, 01:49 AM
http://www.bostonglobe.com/news/nation/2014/07/18/hillary-clinton-backers-try-woo-left-conference-fervent-liberals-detroit/cIOfLVn4atgXzkj0EDoE3L/story.html

Warren did not directly answer a question about whether perceptions of Wall Street ties would damage Clinton as a potential presidential candidate. “I have made no secret about my concerns about the influence of Wall Street on policies in Washington,” Warren said.

TARP is Warren's biggest public liability.

eta: wow I can't find a single video of Warren telling Maher that she doesn't know where the money went. Anybody have that video? Here's an old RPF thread about it.
http://www.ronpaulforums.com/showthread.php?192775-TARP-administrator-We-dont-know-where-first-350-billion-went!&highlight=warren

devil21
07-19-2014, 03:20 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jp1DRoodaks

Ronin Truth
07-19-2014, 06:33 AM
How about if you ask the folks you gave it to? DUH!

roho76
07-19-2014, 06:38 AM
How can anybody be fooled by this woman anymore? What a scumbag, bitch. She so worried about Wall Streets influence over Washinton DC that she supports the import/export bank??? Fucking crooks.

56ktarget
07-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Warren has been tougher on wall street than the pauls. I guess the Rand worshippers are jealous of the attention she gets.

Vanguard101
07-20-2014, 12:54 AM
Warren has been tougher on wall street than the pauls. I guess the Rand worshippers are jealous of the attention she gets.

But she hasn't. The fact that she's pro-obamacare just shows that.

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 01:00 AM
Obamacare has nothing to do with wall street... Try harder.

juleswin
07-20-2014, 01:11 AM

Its not like Obamacare didn't boost the stock price of all those insurance companies that it was supposed to hurt. Couple it with mandates that forced employee to pay for very expensive pharmaceutical drugs like birth control then you understand the extent of the gift err, I meant to say punishment to wall street.

Its sad how liberals are eating this shit up. When I was still a liberal, I would have been screaming bloody murder on Obamacare because I would have wanted a public option or single payer to cut down on insurance company market share. But with today's liberal, its all about what Obama decides he wants.

Brian4Liberty
07-20-2014, 01:12 AM

Yeah, the medical-pharma-insurance special interest lobby had nothing to do with Obamacare at all (other than writing it).

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 01:15 AM
Wall street is a metoynm for the financial market. Try harder.

Brian4Liberty
07-20-2014, 01:25 AM

Spelling errors aside, you can "try harder" all you like. And your definition of Wall Street is laughable.

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 01:39 AM
Lol? Go look at a dictionary for the word wall street then come back.

rp08orbust
07-20-2014, 02:16 AM
Elizabeth Warren has grave concerns that the $350B in corporate welfare she dished out to Wall Street but lost track of might not trickle back up to her presidential campaign in 2016.

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 02:17 AM
Strange, she only became senator in 2012... Troll harder.

devil21
07-20-2014, 02:55 AM

Oh the trolls are talking about Obamacare when the thread has NOTHING to do with that shit sandwich. Nice derail attempt.

Warren is bought and paid for. Haha there's a problem with all your money. I lost it! Sucks for you. But in a few years hopefully you'll forget it and think I'm a champion of the taxpayer. Sound about right?

devil21
07-20-2014, 02:55 AM

Oh the trolls are talking about Obamacare when the thread has NOTHING to do with that shit sandwich. Nice derail attempt.

Warren is bought and paid for. Haha there's a problem with all your money. I lost it! Sucks for you. But in a few years hopefully you'll forget it and think I'm a champion of the taxpayer. Sound about right?

LibForestPaul
07-20-2014, 06:25 AM

yes it does

rp08orbust
07-20-2014, 07:22 AM

Not sure who you're referring to as the "troll", but I'm trying hard to see what the above fact has to do with any of the points made in this thread.

angelatc
07-20-2014, 08:00 AM

And the insurance companies are publicly traded, and making record profits since there is now no downward pressure on their prices.

Cleaner44
07-20-2014, 10:49 AM

Warren supports bailing out Wall St banks... she is in favor of corporate welfare that is funded by the middle class.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C9O28m2Dss

Ronin Truth
07-20-2014, 11:01 AM
Didn't you even get their names and phone numbers, as you were handing out OUR BILLIONS to them? How about receipts?

acptulsa
07-20-2014, 11:48 AM

You want us to work harder at this when you can't even...

On November 14, 2008, Warren was appointed by United States Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid to chair the five-member Congressional Oversight Panel created to oversee the implementation of the Emergency Economic Stabilization Act.[33] The Panel released monthly oversight reports that evaluate the government bailout and related programs.[34] During Warren's tenure, these reports covered foreclosure mitigation, consumer and small business lending, commercial real estate, AIG, bank stress tests, the impact of the Troubled Asset Relief Program (TARP) on the financial markets, government guarantees, the automotive industry, and other topics.[a]

...be bothered to go to Wikipedia?

My only regret is that I didn't get to negrep you for this stupidity before you got yourself banned.

surf
07-20-2014, 03:22 PM
Obamacare has nothing to do with wall street... Try harder.is that you Keith Alexander?