PDA

View Full Version : FL:Dad beats perp or Daytona Police Chief condones violence against gay teenagers

XNavyNuke
07-18-2014, 07:51 PM
Given some of the threads we have had around here when dads walk in on there daughters and their boyfriends, I'm sure that some will believe its an appropriate post title.

Daytona Beach father beats man he found raping son, police say (http://www.news-journalonline.com/article/20140718/NEWS/140719489/1040?Title=Daytona-Beach-father-beats-man-he-found-raping-child-police-say&tc=ar)

.“I just walked in on a grown man molesting ...,” the upset father told a dispatcher. “And I got him in a bloody puddle for your officer.”

The father was acting like a dad, said Daytona Beach police Chief Mike Chitwood.

XNN

phill4paul
07-18-2014, 07:58 PM
I have no problem with this. I do kinda wonder that if it had been happening for 3 years what kind of a relationship the father had with the son that the son couldn't confide in him. That's besides the point. Kudo's to the dad.

satchelmcqueen
07-18-2014, 08:18 PM
I have no problem with this. I do kinda wonder that if it had been happening for 3 years what kind of a relationship the father had with the son that the son couldn't confide in him. That's besides the point. Kudo's to the dad.

i know people that have been molested for years, and they took a long time to ever tell it. the fear they say they experienced was to much to deal with.

but im glad the dad isnt going to be charged. id fucking kill someone that did that to my kids and id hope i wouldnt be charged either. this is protecting your kids. even if he had killed the guy, id say let the dad go free.

phill4paul
07-18-2014, 08:30 PM
i know people that have been molested for years, and they took a long time to ever tell it. the fear they say they experienced was to much to deal with.

but im glad the dad isnt going to be charged. id fucking kill someone that did that to my kids and id hope i wouldnt be charged either. this is protecting your kids. even if he had killed the guy, id say let the dad go free.

I understand that. I just think parents should let their kids know that if they ever feel anything is inappropriate that they are approachable without any fear of being accused of wrong doing. Like I mentioned this is beside the point. I'd have done the same in this instance. Possibly worse.

tod evans
07-19-2014, 05:14 AM
Good on the Dad!

JK/SEA
07-19-2014, 07:54 AM
walk in on someone molesting your child?....yeah...ok....you die motherfucker.....end of story.

PaulConventionWV
07-19-2014, 08:19 AM
The thread title is very hard to understand. Almost unintelligible.

That said, it would be insane to charge the father with anything. I don't think any sane person can imagine standing there calmly placing the guy under citizen's arrest while calling the police. Things just don't work that way.

Brian4Liberty
07-19-2014, 10:42 AM
So this was an 18 yo neighbor who was playing video games alone with an 11 yo. Even if it's a neighbor, that seems like a strange thing. That much of an age gap for playing together would tend to be viewed suspiciously in my neighborhood. Maybe things are different in other places.

kcchiefs6465
07-19-2014, 11:04 AM
http://i.imgur.com/e3kVLQI.jpg?1

Meh. Just a couple of scratches.

RonPaulFanInGA
07-19-2014, 07:00 PM
Imagine the reaction here if a police officer had been the one to beat this gay pedophile.

kcchiefs6465
07-19-2014, 07:06 PM
Imagine the reaction here if a police officer had been the one to beat this gay pedophile.
Considering that the father is who stumbled upon it, and considering that he well ought have been beaten worse, I'd say: meh.

Regardless of who beat him.

William Tell
07-19-2014, 07:16 PM

You have a point. The guy deserved it either way.

tod evans
07-19-2014, 07:17 PM

If the kop was the boys father then he'd have been justified.

(Notice I refuse to use the term of respect for the degenerate tax-ticks that you employ)

juleswin
07-19-2014, 08:34 PM

The outrage would be well deserved if he was in uniform arresting an unarmed gay pedophile. Police have to conduct themselves in a professional manner or else every captured accused serial killer would be killed by the police before he/she had his time with the courts.