PDA

View Full Version : Interesting video from border control agent on border crisis

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 12:36 PM
Sorry I can't seem to imbed this from my iPad

https://m.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=ZnkSXosZhic

kcchiefs6465
07-18-2014, 12:37 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?sns=fb&v=ZnkSXosZhic&app=desktop

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Bit confused by the video at this point. He says that CDC is not even working with the Border Patrol that nobody is even looking at the kids. Says they are seeing some which may be sick. Then it says that the sick ones are being taken away BY CDC and quarantened ("to we don't know where". If the sick aren't being even looked at by the CDC, how are they being taken away by the CDC to a different location?

OK- now he is getting a bit silly. "When you see that FEMA is preparing for 200 million deaths in the United States- that tells you something." Illegal immigrants are going to kill 200 million people- two thirds of the entire population- with diseases?

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Bit confused by the video at this point. He says that CDC is not even working with the Border Patrol that nobody is even looking at the kids. Says they are seeing some which may be sick. Then it says that the sick ones are being taken away BY CDC and quarantened ("to we don't know where". If the sick aren't being even looked at by the CDC, how are they being taken away by the CDC to a different location?

OK- now he is getting a bit silly. "When you see that FEMA is preparing for 200 million deaths in the United States- that tells you something." Illegal immigrants are going to kill 200 million people- two thirds of the entire population- with diseases?

No, did you watch the whole video not just the part about disease but about the Russian mafia and other groups being imbedded in Mexico and about the CIA and other alphabet agencies having been down in Central America for quite some time and about border agents not being able to get ammunition or being told what's going on by DHS. With regard to disease...if you had say 20,000 people carrying a deadly disease over the border it wouldnt take long to infect millions. Wasn't there recently some deadly virus missing from CDC ?

What stood out to me was his comment that the government is willfully assisting in the destruction of our country...which we've known for a long time but when you have a border patrol agent saying it, it may be a bit hyperbolic or it may be a sign that we are about to get treated to a massive false flag event. Maybe the children are subterfuge as he says.

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 01:18 PM
He ties everything in the world to the kids. He also says it is some diversion from some evil secret plot the government has planned. He covers all of the conspiracy bases.

He says the border patrol doesn't even have a single bullet to use until sometime next year (he says Fiscal Year 2015 which he says begins in October 2015 but it actually starts October 2014 and I know people who work for the Border Patrol- they don't have ammo shortages). First they were buying billions of rounds to use on US Citizens now they don't have any.

Sorry, I just can't take what the guy says seriously.

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 01:19 PM
He ties everything in the world to the kids. He also says it is some diversion from some evil secret plot the government has planned. He covers all of the conspiracy bases.

I don't doubt it. Jesus Juan try to see the forest for the trees.

AuH20
07-18-2014, 02:46 PM
Did you hear when he said that the U.S. state department told them (Border Patrol) to release diplomats that were caught importing drugs?

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 02:57 PM
Did you hear when he said that the U.S. state department told them (Border Patrol) to release diplomats that were caught importing drugs?

Doesn't surprise me nor would it surprise me if many of them weren't cartel members. Kinda hard to stop the war on drugs when our govt is facilitating it.

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Diplomats have immunity and can't be arrested anyways. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Diplomatic_immunity

It is international law- not US Border Patrol policy.

AuH20
07-18-2014, 03:00 PM
Doesn't surprise me nor would it surprise me if many of them weren't cartel members. Kinda hard to stop the war on drugs when our govt is facilitating it.

Reminds me of the drug running South Africans in Lethal Weapon 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dC7vbK_UoOg

newbitech
07-18-2014, 03:08 PM

That is not what he said

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 03:09 PM
Which part? FEMA preparing for 200 million (he started to say 200 thousand) deaths? See 6:50 in the video. He did not actually say a cause but hinted it would be due to diseases from the immigrants (he was going on about Ebola at the time which as far as I have heard is not said to be found among any of the people coming up through Mexico). Perhaps you can help correct me (with time links in the video if you don't mind- thanks!) as to what I got wrong.

In a 2012 interview, he said Hamas was bring bombs into the US to blow up things with and that the Drug Cartels were bring guns into the US to stir up violence so the government could crack down on citizens.

I get told I am wrong but then people can't back up what was supposed to be wrong.

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 03:15 PM
Which part? FEMA preparing for 200 million (he started to say 200 thousand) deaths? He did not actually say a cause but hinted it would be due to diseases from the immigrants. Perhaps you can help correct me (with time links in the video if you don't mind- thanks!)

In a 2012 interview, he said Hamas was bring bombs into the US to blow up things with and that the Drug Cartels were bring guns into the US to stir up violence so the government could crack down on citizens.

Maybe they are. We probably gave them the guns.

newbitech
07-18-2014, 03:29 PM
Which part? FEMA preparing for 200 million (he started to say 200 thousand) deaths? He did not actually say a cause but hinted it would be due to diseases from the immigrants. Perhaps you can help correct me (with time links in the video if you don't mind- thanks!) as to what I got wrong.

1:16 - DHS is in charge of collection of illegals
1:30 - CDC is in charge of health screening
1:37 - He has never seen the CDC work with the border patrol at the border
1:45 - border Agents seeing sick people
2:00 - those people are disappearing, we don't know what they have, where they are going, where they are taking them
2:09 - even the agents don't know the diagnosis is of these illnesses

What he is saying here is that CDC is not sharing information. The sickness coming across the border is happening, but it is being held secret.

He did not say the CDC isn't there or isn't looking at sick people. He is saying it is being done in secret and not shared with border patrol, not being reported. He tells about how serious the threat is because we are focused on this one point on the border, what about the other places on the border?

He is also telling us it is serious because of the diseases spreading in Central America, serious diseases, as well as the strange nature of the ebola spreading in Africa.

5:17 - we don't know when CDC intercedes

He is talking about the DHS buffer between CDC and border patrol. The disconnect with sharing info at the federal level.

He says this is a control situation. FEMA is preparing for a large national disaster. Maybe this is why?

jbauer
07-18-2014, 03:37 PM
No, did you watch the whole video not just the part about disease but about the Russian mafia and other groups being imbedded in Mexico and about the CIA and other alphabet agencies having been down in Central America for quite some time and about border agents not being able to get ammunition or being told what's going on by DHS. With regard to disease...if you had say 20,000 people carrying a deadly disease over the border it wouldnt take long to infect millions. Wasn't there recently some deadly virus missing from CDC ?

What stood out to me was his comment that the government is willfully assisting in the destruction of our country...which we've known for a long time but when you have a border patrol agent saying it, it may be a bit hyperbolic or it may be a sign that we are about to get treated to a massive false flag event. Maybe the children are subterfuge as he says.

If these kids had a disease lethal enough to kill 2/3s of the country, surely they'd be dead prior to making it here AND all the people they came into contact while traveling from far away lands would get it as well. We'd see a wall of death working Northward from Guatemala, through Mexico and then into the USA.

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Thanks for the post and time links.

1:37 - He has never seen the CDC work with the border patrol at the border

CDC not working with border patrol yet CDC is taking people away.

Lots of "we don't know" in what he tries to say.

Then there is that "200 million dead" thing and no bullets at all for Border Patrol until 2015.

newbitech
07-18-2014, 03:47 PM
Thanks for the post and time links.

CDC not working with border patrol yet CDC is taking people away.

Lots of "we don't know" in what he tries to say.

Then there is that "200 million dead" thing.

That is not a contradiction. DHS is in charge, remember that.

Yes, that is his point, we have a crisis going on and the people who should know don't know and the people who do know, don't share.

FEMA is preparing for 200 million deaths in the United States? 80% of the US population is urban. That would be some 250 million people. 200 million is about 63%.

http://sperglord.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/america2050map.png (http://sperglord.files.wordpress.com/2011/07/america2050map.png)

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 03:58 PM
If these kids had a disease lethal enough to kill 2/3s of the country, surely they'd be dead prior to making it here AND all the people they came into contact while traveling from far away lands would get it as well. We'd see a wall of death working Northward from Guatemala, through Mexico and then into the USA.

Not sure he means the children would be the only ones spreading disease...sounds more like the children are being used as a distraction. That being said if diseases that have been eradicated here start showing up...for example smallpox, typhoid, etc. that could have tragic implications. Diseases we've never had here like Ebola, dengue fever would be much worse. They are letting anybody and everybody over the border. I don't know what incubation times of diseases are or how long before someone dies from it, do you? How do we know some haven't?

Zippyjuan
07-18-2014, 04:02 PM
irradiated here

Did you mean "eradicated here"?

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 04:05 PM
Did you mean "eradicated here"?

Yes fixed it...autocorrect

newbitech
07-18-2014, 04:09 PM
Not sure he means the children would be the only ones spreading disease...sounds more like the children are being used as a distraction. That being said if diseases that have been eradicated here start showing up...for example smallpox, typhoid, etc. that could have tragic implications. Diseases we've never had here like Ebola, dengue fever would be much worse. They are letting anybody and everybody over the border. I don't know what incubation times of diseases are or how long before someone dies from it, do you? How do we know some haven't?

I think he means these walls of death.

http://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/WSJ_WorldDisease_090609.pdf

newbitech
07-18-2014, 04:18 PM
nice interactive map.

http://www.globalincidentmap.com/

Carson
07-18-2014, 05:08 PM
Maybe interesting if you can get through it.

I gave up when it seemed clear he was talking about the elites economy and health and safety, and not the working people.

Hey but like I could be wrong. Like I said I only got so far.

Carlybee
07-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Maybe interesting if you can get through it.

I gave up when it seemed clear he was talking about the elites economy and health and safety, and not the working people.

Hey but like I could be wrong. Like I said I only got so far.

I didn't get that at all. He was talking about American families.

FindLiberty
07-18-2014, 08:16 PM
If this nightmare is hard to imagine, L4D2 is a good FPS PC game to help prepare one's self for the potential widespread "sickness" and resulting Zombie hordes running amuck. BTW, there never seems to be enough ammo...

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 12:48 AM
How do we know this guy isnt just making shit up?