PDA

View Full Version : Mad McCain: Only an Open Borders GOP Can Defeat Hillary

AuH20
07-18-2014, 08:56 AM
ha ha ha! This old globalist's brain is fried from all the torture and tiger cages.

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2014/07/17/John-McCain-It-ll-Take-An-Open-Borders-GOP-to-Defeat-Hillary

Passing immigration reform was the sole policy recommendation of the 2013 Republican Party autopsy into its 2012 rout, but the House Republican conference has repeatedly blocked any action on the measure since the Senate passed a reform bill last year.

“Hopefully my colleagues in the House will realize the same demographics that I am referring to and that they will at least in some way bring up immigration reform, whether it’s piecemeal, whether it’s one-at-a-time,” he said. “I think as the 2016 campaign gets closer that my colleagues will recognize … that we are marginalizing the Republican Party,” McCain added.

LibertyEagle
07-18-2014, 09:30 AM
Well, I can think of several on this forum who unfortunately would agree with him on this.

Origanalist
07-18-2014, 09:47 AM
Well, I can think of several on this forum who unfortunately would agree with him on this.

Just several?

AuH20
07-18-2014, 09:51 AM

McCain wants it simply for corporate and image reasons. I think the others are contesting it based on NAP and the concept of having no restrictions on travel. Then again, on the other side of the coin, one could make an argument that the NAP is being violated with so many flooding into this country.

jmdrake
07-18-2014, 10:06 AM
Only a non-interventionist GOP can defeat Hillary or anyone else the democrats end up running in 2016. The GOP lost the house and senate in 2006 over the wars The wars are even less popular now. If the 2016 GOP candidate runs on "We should have state in Iraq longer to 'stabilize it'" then he might as well not even run. McCain, you are the war wing of the GOP are done for whether you realize it or not.

cjm
07-18-2014, 10:19 AM
Stop giving away free stuff and the immigration issue takes care of itself.

JustinTime
07-18-2014, 02:53 PM
we are marginalizing the Republican Party,” McCain added

No, Senator, you and your ilk were marginalizing the Republican party when you didnt heed Pat Buchanan's warnings on immigration 20 years ago. You made your base a minority, now you are faced with the no-win task of out-Democrating the Democrats.

Vanguard101
07-18-2014, 03:37 PM
Only a popular populist that truly wants to help every1 can defeat Hilary.

DFF
07-18-2014, 10:56 PM
McCain is something else. He's supports every thing that's bad for the United States.

Truly one of the worst, if not the worst, politicians we have today.

Origanalist
07-18-2014, 11:31 PM
Stop giving away free stuff and the immigration issue takes care of itself.

Let's stop giving away free stuff first.

56ktarget
07-20-2014, 02:06 AM
Mccain lost his marbles ever since he lost that primary to bush.