PDA

View Full Version : Romney's Children Brag About Stolen Straw Poll, St. Petersburg

valenciastudent
12-01-2007, 08:55 PM
Click below to see the 5 Romney Sons brag about winning the straw poll in St. Petersburg. Great to see the values they've instilled in their children, shouldn't they have jobs of some type?

"We also got to participate in a straw poll in St. Petersburg before the debate got started. Tagg got the crowd fired up with a riveting speech and did a good enough job to help my dad get the win there."

What a fantasy land these suits live in.

http://fivebrothers.mittromney.com/

ScotTX
12-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Totally delusional. They think they can buy anything. That's what being raised with a silver spoon in your mouth teaches you.

Drknows
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
Sons of Thievery

AlexMerced
12-01-2007, 08:59 PM
I want a silver spoon, it'd be worth more than the us currency I paid for it with

dante
12-01-2007, 09:04 PM
Click below to see the 5 Romney Sons brag about winning the straw poll in St. Petersburg. Great to see the values they've instilled in their children, shouldn't they have jobs of some type?

"We also got to participate in a straw poll in St. Petersburg before the debate got started. Tagg got the crowd fired up with a riveting speech and did a good enough job to help my dad get the win there."

What a fantasy land these suits live in.

http://fivebrothers.mittromney.com/

HAHAHAHA didn't I hear a report out of the straw poll the day after that Tagg gave up on his speech and left the stage because he got drowned out by chants of Ron Paul. He got the crowd fired up all right.... the Ron Paul crowd that it!

steph3n
12-01-2007, 09:08 PM
don't worry don't comment they will undoubtedly allow some vile comments if left.

me3
12-01-2007, 09:09 PM
I didn't realize we were following the Mitt Romney campaign in the Grassroots Central forum.

Cindy
12-01-2007, 09:10 PM
HAHAHAHA didn't I hear a report out of the straw poll the day after that Tagg gave up on his speech and left the stage because he got drowned out by chants of Ron Paul. He got the crowd fired up all right.... the Ron Paul crowd that it!

It's true!!! He gave up and left the stage.

Korey Kaczynski
12-01-2007, 09:11 PM
Totally delusional. They think they can buy anything. That's what being raised with a silver spoon in your mouth teaches you.

Not even that. They just have poor genes, that's all.

Drknows
12-01-2007, 09:11 PM
don't worry don't comment they will undoubtedly allow some vile comments if left.

Dont even comment just post a link to that one youtube video of the Romney supporter holding 40 voting cards in his hand telling the camera guy to f-off.

Syren123
12-01-2007, 09:45 PM
The videos remind me of that movie "The Wedding Crashers"....the Treasury Chairman's (Christopher Walken) family! Oh so perfect.

Not to diminish old guard families, but please. Didn't another social climbing family's rich kid just throw our country under the bus?

Mark
12-01-2007, 10:23 PM
I wrote a comment, but they don't let them post without "review", so I doubt it will "go through".

To a blog about the "good job" everyone did in winning the poll.

I said like:

"Someone sure did a good job of buying enough tickets so a few people could vote enough to win the poll.

Great family values you have there. Joesph Smith would be proud. Or would he?"

fluoridatedbrainsoup
12-02-2007, 02:43 AM
Is this a clip from Village of the Damned?

bunklocoempire
12-02-2007, 05:26 AM
Is this a clip from Village of the Damned?

HA!:D I did a little clicking and really appreciate all the info on the 5 bros website, really informative and helps all searching for voting records, etc. PUKE!!! dang no puking emoticon on this thing. A real cute Romsite.