PDA

View Full Version : GA Grand Jury No-Bills Cop Who Shot Boy Who Was Holding Wii Controller

SeanTX
07-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Another opportunity for mundanes to hold these creeps at least somewhat accountable, but they just won't do it.

I'll bet if anyone were indicted for the Baby Bou Bou flashbanging he or she would be no-billed also ... people in GA probably care more about Honey Boo Boo than the do Baby Bou Bou -- or kids shot while holding Wii controllers. Georgia was also where a 10 year old boy was shot in the knee by a cop who was shooting at a dog. What will happen to him? Nothing .

Cpl Beth Gatny is still on paid vacation , and may be returning to duty soon ...

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/news/local/euharlee-police-officer-wont-be-charged-fatal-shoo/nggyG/

Updated: 5:48 p.m. Wednesday, July 16, 2014 | Posted: 4:56 p.m. Wednesday, July 16, 2014
Euharlee police officer will not face charges in fatal shooting

BARTOW COUNTY, Ga. —

A Euharlee police officer will not face charges in the fatal shooting of a teen in February.

A Bartow County grand jury returned a “no bill” on the proposed indictment against Nancy Beth Gatny.

Euharlee police said 17-year-old Christopher Roupe pointed a gun at one of their officers on Feb. 14, when officers knocked on the door of the family’s home to serve a probation warrant for Roupe’s father. Family members, however, said the teen was holding a Nintendo Wii controller.

The District Attorney’s Office for the Cherokee Judicial Circuit presented a proposed indictment charging Gatny with involuntary manslaughter and reckless conduct. However, the grand jury did not find sufficient evidence for the case to proceed to trial.

snip

aGameOfThrones
07-17-2014, 12:38 PM
Friends of cops, family of cops, and cop suckers.

SeanTX
07-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Yesterday there was a bank robbery and hostage situation in Stockton CA, hundreds of cops responded and it appears as though they may have killed one of the hostages, all over trying to recover some bank's money -- yet everyone is praising the police for "keeping our city safe". It seems like most people want this sort of "protecting and serving."

Philhelm
07-17-2014, 12:57 PM
I remember this story. Un-fucking-acceptable. The soul of Christopher Roupe cries out for justice, but there will be no champion for his cause. His family will likely roll over, as they always do, without any attempt to tip the scales of justice with their own hands. True justice would be to drag the cop from her home by her dyke hair, and send her screaming to hell. Such is my rage that I would think to do this myself, but in truth I am a coward - fearful of the consequences of crossing the State and its minions for the sake of a stranger. I do swear one thing though, I am not such a coward that I would roll over if the State's minions even look at my wife and kids funny. I swear that I would counter harm to my family with the most brutal, vile, and evil of justice. My wrath would be such that no concept of proportionality or morality would even enter the equation - only the blood of the damned.

Keith and stuff
07-17-2014, 01:28 PM
A new music video. I'm not saying I agree with it, but it is interesting.
This Is What Happens When You Call The Cops

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlY9C6pzxKc